Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! (1184 Views)

12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Riwo11(f): 11:37pm On May 01, 2016
Being in the dating game, can be time consuming, especially if you are a busy person. Asking questions will help eliminate the unnecessary parties.

1. Why me? Do not be scared, it is not an insecurity question. You simply want to know and understand his reason for choosing/picking you. His reason can be interesting too, so go for it, ask.

2. What is your aim/purpose in dating? You want to know if he wants casual sex or something more serious like a permanent relationship. This helps with jumping in too deep into something that is not mutual.

3. When is sex appropriate? Will he expect to have access to your body like a husband would? Will it be worth it? It is an emotional matter for women, so it should not be taken lightly.

4. How is/was the relationship between his mother and father? You want to know what was modelled for him as a young child. His opinion about women might be revealed here.

5 .Do you have men in your life that you are accountable to? Every man should have other men in his life that he is accountable to. It does not necessarily have to be biological father, but someone they look up to and who keep them motivated and inspired.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by banjicom(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2016
Girl: how much do you have in ur account?
Me: about 5 million naira
Girl: wooow! I love you
Me: I love you too baby

No further questions needed grin

I don't talk much when my pocket is full and heavy.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by goldbim(f): 11:58pm On May 01, 2016
Nice though I disagree with this post because even if a guy is lying to you he'l still give you the answers you want to hear. So it's better to just flow along in the relationship if you are willing.what 'l be will be..

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Ndukings92(m): 12:12am On May 02, 2016
goldbim:
Nice though I disagree with this post because even if a guy is lying to you he'l still give you the answers you want to hear. So it's better to just flow along in the relationship if you are willing.what 'l be will be..
nwanyi oma ur words atogbugom,u makes sense I swear.lies di too much from both sides so u have to keep calm and watch things unfold itself

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Mologi(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2016
1=because you are ugly and no sane man will snatch u from me..

2=to dump ur a**s into the nearest canal and wave at u..

3=hmmmm sex,u dnt need to worry abt that cus am not ready to contact fugliness.

4=you dey craze....shey i dey look for job in your papa company ni?

5=i look up to Terry G because na same madness go carry una goi where u self dey look upto...

My token...

However...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo...

1 Like

Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Edybleketara: 12:46am On May 02, 2016
Keep asking dis questions until u hit menopause.

1 Like

Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by HARDDON: 1:19am On May 02, 2016
Riwo11:
Being in the dating game, can be time consuming, especially if you are a busy person. Asking questions will help eliminate the unnecessary parties.

1. Why me? Do not be scared, it is not an insecurity question. You simply want to know and understand his reason for choosing/picking you. His reason can be interesting too, so go for it, ask.

2. What is your aim/purpose in dating? You want to know if he wants casual sex or something more serious like a permanent relationship. This helps with jumping in too deep into something that is not mutual.

3. When is sex appropriate? Will he expect to have access to your body like a husband would? Will it be worth it? It is an emotional matter for women, so it should not be taken lightly.

4. How is/was the relationship between his mother and father? You want to know what was modelled for him as a young child. His opinion about women might be revealed here.

5 .Do you have men in your life that you are accountable to? Every man should have other men in his life that he is accountable to. It does not necessarily have to be biological father, but someone they look up to and who keep them motivated and inspired.

1)) why u? Well, Yea I know ama hawt guy u might feel intimidate to be with because hawta girls drool over me n i dont give them audience but lets take it slow, I haven't said itz u, just want to give u the opportunity to impress me n tell me why it shld be u tongue

2) Wow to da date! I'm here cos I think u wud make an interesting friend but u r flying b4 learning to crawl here, take it slow

3) Nah, my d1ck is sacred so dont even think about that. No we can't kiss, touch or fvck till further notice

4) u already wano meet them n check if they wud like u? R u tryina indirectly propose to me?

5) men In my life? Gurl I'm no gay.. Arrrh!
Know what, gtg, u sweat me out with these lame Qs

Nb: u can't fix heart matters like u can fix cars
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 1:48am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

1)) why u? Well, Yea I know ama hawt guy u might feel intimidate to be with because hawta girls drool over me n i dont give them audience but lets take it slow, I haven't said itz u, just want to give u the opportunity to impress me n tell me why it shld be u tongue

4) u already wano meet them n check if they wud like u? R u tryina indirectly propose to me?
°* I know this is gon swell up yer already big head tongue
°but yer funny

Oh!
1 makes you sound like a arrogant airhead wink
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by HARDDON: 2:02am On May 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°* I know this is gon swell up yer already big head tongue
°but yer funny

Oh!
1 makes you sound like a arrogant airhead wink

Arrrh! Not this stalker again!

Tot I told u I DONT WANT TO DO ButteredPuffPuff?? is it by force to DO?

BTW, I'd rather sound like an arrogant airhead than live like a Deballed Mr Nice Peacock!

Now run along n go get ur home work smallie
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 2:13am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Arrrh! Not this stalker again!

Tot I told u I DONT WANT TO DO ButteredPuffPuff?? is it by force to DO?

BTW, I'd rather sound like an arrogant airhead than live like a Deballed Mr Nice Peacock!

Now run along n go get ur home work smallie
grin....°•See how you make me smile?

.....Bein' nice doesn't castrate a man.
°It makes him more appealing.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by HARDDON: 2:39am On May 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
grin....°•See how you make me smile?

.....Bein' nice doesn't castrate a man.
°It makes him more appealing.

Ur smile isn't a new thing kiddo, since u met me, u turned into a smiley ! An emoticon cheesy
Yea I have that effect on ladies, especially the ugly ones! grin
The beautiful hawt ones, starts drooling . cool

Bein nice doesn't? Tell that to the Marines , they wud bliv u swiftly cos they lack female company . embarassed

Newsflash; been an airhead was what got u stung n stuck to me that even when I told u I don't really fancy u, u wudnt let me me tongue

#teamairheadrocks

#teamniceguyssuck

#biteme ( no not down below u pervert!)
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 2:48am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Ur smile isn't a new thing kiddo, since u met me, u turned into a smiley ! An emoticon cheesy
Yea I have that effect on ladies, especially the ugly ones! grin
The beautiful hawt ones, starts drooling . cool

Bein nice doesn't? Tell that to the Marines , they wud bliv u swiftly cos they lack female company . embarassed

Newsflash; been an airhead was what got u stung n stuck to me that even when I told u I don't really fancy u, u wudnt let me me tongue

#teamairheadrocks

#teamniceguyssuck

#biteme ( no not down below u pervert!)
°•Haha grin
°I contend with you because yer a funny clown an you make me laugh
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by HARDDON: 2:58am On May 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°•Haha grin
°I contend with you because yer a funny clown an you make me laugh

There she goes again rodfl. Don't just choke ooo. Can't fit write police report.

Contend? shocked shocked with all my punch lines u be absorbing? Oh puleeez

Btw, what is Yer? Couldn't be an american bastrrdized way of saying Your? angry undecided
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 3:10am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

There she goes again rodfl. Don't just choke ooo. Can't fit write police report.

Contend? shocked shocked with all my punch lines u be absorbing? Oh puleeez

Btw, what is Yer? Couldn't be an american bastrrdized way of saying Your? angry undecided
grin What'd I say?.....°A funny clown

....Yes,my funny clown tongue
it's a southern American slang
°I don't know whay they say up north
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by HARDDON: 3:21am On May 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
[color=#ba55d3] grin What'd I say?.....°A funny clown

....Yes, [b]my
funny clown tongue
it's a southern American slang
°I don't know whay they say up north[/color

@bolded, I've told u emphatically ,world over, that u CANT hv me, I'm not that cheap.

N d queen that colonised america says its Your
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 3:30am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

@bolded, I've told u emphatically ,world over, that u CANT hv me, I'm not that cheap.

N d queen that colonised america says its Your

Haha cheesy

....°With the way you keep throwin' yaself at me
I fer sure you was mine tongue

°The Queen may have
....But I rule my mouth an I decide what I say tongue
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by HARDDON: 3:40am On May 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Haha cheesy

....°With the way you keep throwin' yaself at me
I fer sure you was mine tongue

°The Queen may have
....But I rule my mouth an I decide what I say tongue

Keep dreaming about u melting into my arms one day from a hug.....
Dreaming is allowed....so is trying to hang ur cloths where ur hands can't reach.

Think I might hv to pull down my pix cos I'm very sure u be mastubating with it ! angry #ouch!

N to say I throw myself @ a ghost who isn't proud of herself enuf to put up a profile pixs, is d joke of za century.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 4:20am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Keep dreaming about u melting into my arms one day from a hug.....
Dreaming is allowed....so is trying to hang ur cloths where ur hands can't reach.

Think I might hv to pull down my pix cos I'm very sure u be mastubating with it ! angry #ouch!

N to say I throw myself @ a ghost who isn't proud of herself enuf to put up a profile pixs, is d joke of za century.
°If I wanted ta be in yer arms Harrdon,know I'd find a way
....But I don't tongue

°You made me check yer dp
.....you have a very odd car shaped face
Why don't you put up yer pic
Then click on KingCheezy's profile.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by ABSOL10: 5:14am On May 02, 2016
Mologi:
1=because you are ugly and no sane man will snatch u from me..

2=to dump ur a**s into the nearest canal and wave at u..

3=hmmmm sex,u dnt need to worry abt that cus am not ready to contact fugliness.

4=you dey craze....shey i dey look for job in your papa company ni?

5=i look up to Terry G because na same madness go carry una goi where u self dey look upto...

My token...

However...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo...

ooo ni ri.....haba
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by omarithmetics: 6:06am On May 02, 2016
Really? In this hard economic times? You should be happy someone is dating you coz the person probably see something in you...why all the JAMB q's

(1) (Reply)

If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? / I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". / Am In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.