Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,657 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice (397 Views)

Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) / Facts About The Average Naija Gurl And My Advice. / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice by Ay04z(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2016
SHE HAS STRETCH MARKS NOW. DEAL WITH IT! You met her in college. She was just 18. She was fair and slim. Soft and silky skin. No pimples. No blackheads. Curvy like Coke bottle. You tied the knot after graduation. Your honeymoon was like paradise. Just one shot and a goal is scored. Nine months and seven days later, you became parents. Year after year, the changes progress... You begin to wonder what happened to your sweet sixteen. The breasts have migrated from the equator to the south pole. The skin is now dark and stretchy. The kids have taken away a great deal of her sanity. The ginger is fading and the bedroom is boring... What do you do now? Run away or deal with it? To Her: * Love yourself. You can't expect anyone else to love you better than you love yourself. * Your beauty is in your heart. Focus on that. * Make it up. Dress well. Smell well. Laugh well. Read well. Eat right. * Makeup. It can be as cheap as a face powder and a lip balm. Just do something. * Exercise. You don't need to spend too much at the gym or spa. You can do this, even in the corner of your room. * Communicate. Tell him what you want, how and when you want it. Don't assume he knows. To Him: * Love her. We know you do already. Just do more. * Spoil her. Take her out for a date. Shop with her, and for her. Surprise her. Kiss her on the protruding tommy and flabby breasts. * Call her pet names that make her feel younger than she really is. "Mama Hassan" is not cool. * Say it lovingly. There's a difference between "these stretch marks have disfigured you" and "look darling, I bought you some stretch marks cream!" * Focus on other things. Her brains. Her patience. Her kindness. Her creativity. Her sense of humour... To both: *** Communicate. Pray together. Eat together. Play together. lalasticlala do d needful
Re: My Advice by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2016
Ay04z:
SHE HAS STRETCH MARKS NOW. DEAL WITH IT! You met her in college. She was just 18. She was fair and slim. Soft and silky skin. No pimples. No blackheads. Curvy like Coke bottle. You tied the knot after graduation. Your honeymoon was like paradise. Just one shot and a goal is scored. Nine months and seven days later, you became parents. Year after year, the changes progress... You begin to wonder what happened to your sweet sixteen. The breasts have migrated from the equator to the south pole. The skin is now dark and stretchy. The kids have taken away a great deal of her sanity. The ginger is fading and the bedroom is boring... What do you do now? Run away or deal with it? To Her: * Love yourself. You can't expect anyone else to love you better than you love yourself. * Your beauty is in your heart. Focus on that. * Make it up. Dress well. Smell well. Laugh well. Read well. Eat right. * Makeup. It can be as cheap as a face powder and a lip balm. Just do something. * Exercise. You don't need to spend too much at the gym or spa. You can do this, even in the corner of your room. * Communicate. Tell him what you want, how and when you want it. Don't assume he knows. To Him: * Love her. We know you do already. Just do more. * Spoil her. Take her out for a date. Shop with her, and for her. Surprise her. Kiss her on the protruding tommy and flabby breasts. * Call her pet names that make her feel younger than she really is. "Mama Hassan" is not cool. * Say it lovingly. There's a difference between "these stretch marks have disfigured you" and "look darling, I bought you some stretch marks cream!" * Focus on other things. Her brains. Her patience. Her kindness. Her creativity. Her sense of humour... To both: *** Communicate. Pray together. Eat together. Play together. lalasticlala do d needful
"Death comes as the end"_Agatha Christie

1 Like

Re: My Advice by firstking01(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2016
Most married women that suffered this are the main architect of their own problem...when she was single, she controls the way she eats and keeps her body shape fit and men will be running head overheels for her...watch it, immediately she enters man house and becomes a wife, she ceases to do those things that she was doing when she was single, and thereby growing uncontrollably fat, and i hate fat women...a lil pespiring the whole room will change odourundecided

(1) (Reply)

Funny / Resume Of Romance / Why Does Bitchcrafts Hate His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.