Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard (1795 Views)

Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Photo: What Message Is Fayose Passing On This Billboard? As Shared By Alibaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by Abagworo(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2016
Someone posted this on fb taken around Imo Airport and it has generated a lot of debate.

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by chocolateme(f): 10:05am On May 02, 2016
The only thing wrong in the billboard from my observation is that Buhari is wearing Igbo native attire and his hands are not folded behind his back.

Again Bubu is smiling.. Wonder what Rochas did to him.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by domopps(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2016
I see nothing wrong here! But still checking tho.........

Cheeeeeers
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by Movic1(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2016
Wait lemme ask Ifa
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by babyfaceafrica: 10:16am On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
The only thing wrong in the billboard from my observation is that Buhari is wearing Igbo native attire and his hands are not folded behind his back.

how can you see buhari hands ?...chai

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by Scream(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
I don't know if it is working...the President seems overwhelmed by the massive corruption they have uncovered alreadyvin the preliminary investigation. He doesn't seem to be interested anymore.

Even corrupt fellows are erecting cheap billboards in fake support. This is making the man sick!

Just return anything you have stolen if you support him.shikina!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by Abagworo(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:

1 Boko Haram reduced

2 Corruption checkmated

3 Nigeria's integrity abroad restored

are the three messages conveyed on the billboard which critics have dismissed as too little achievement for one year but I object. I think the last administration failed in those 3 important achievements and if given 4 more years will not still achieve them.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On May 02, 2016
POWERED BY; UGWUMBA MOVEMENT

I hope the UGWUMBA PEOPLE are still happy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by weyabblog: 10:25am On May 02, 2016
Well rochas is doin as if he wan to come out of the board. Thats all. As For buhari, smh

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by ruggedboy01: 10:51am On May 02, 2016
Expecting a billboard with him and Chinese president cool

okorocha is a clown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by chocolateme(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2016
Abagworo:

1 Boko Haram reduced

2 Corruption checkmated

are the three messages conveyed on the billboard which critics have dismissed as too little achievement for one year but I object. I think the last administration failed in those 3 important achievements and if given 4 more years will not still achieve them.
you are stating an obvious fact, even a newborn is aware of that. I am tired of these political news, so I felt like taking it to a whole new level jaree.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by chocolateme(f): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
how can you see buhari hands ?...chai
lolz
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:

okorocha is a clown

What makes him a clown?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by otosa(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2016
if I don't want to fail ur question I will firstly need the address of where the billboard located and ask ifeayn and Wale to bring it down and now be tauching the alphabet on it one after the others to figure out the error which you are looking for. wait a minute! did I mention pictures on the billboard No! I did not. yes I will check on them too. Mumulabi. I dey pray day and Night make baba signed the budget, u come dey asked me humhum question.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by swaggzo(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2016
"A PICTURE OF MY BALLS" NOT INCLUDED, IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS BILLBOARD! cool
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by BeardedMeat(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
Abagworo:

1 Boko Haram reduced

2 Corruption checkmated

Roachas is a fraud, even his Baba only dines with him with a long spoon even though he emptied Imo state's treasury to help put him in power.

Buhary inherited the biggest economy in Africa, so far he has managed to bungle everything with his archaic "command and Control" style of leadership.

Don't ask me how he bungled a promising economy handed down to him cos I know you know the answer and just being mischievous.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by BeardedMeat(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:

okorocha is a clown
Asin eh... Very bufoonic! Fat don enter the guy brain.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by MotherConfesor(f): 1:09pm On May 02, 2016
What is wrong? I see two idiots!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard by Bamz(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2016
MotherConfesor:
What is wrong? I see two idiots!! tongue

Haha you must be proud to be ruled by an idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu / Nigerians Call For Buhari’s Impeachment - Naij.com / Obasanjo Sighted At The Inauguration Of PDP National Convention Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.