Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. (909 Views)

If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by Tbells91(f): 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
So I was listening to the radio on Friday and stumbled upon a programme on Rhythm fm by one Mr Stephen! The name of the programme is Deep soul..

He talked about this thingy he is organizing for single people and will be coming up on the 15th of May! 5-8pm in Victoria Island..
He'll be hosting 40 people; 15guys and 24ladies.. This is for WORKING CLASS PROFESSIONALS for ladies of at least 28 years old and guys of at least 32 years old..
To be a part of this, send DATE to this number; 08077247247 and a website url will be sent to you to register your information and shortlisted peeps will be contacted.

I heard it on the radio, I don't know the guy.. I just thought I should share! Try it and you might meet your soulmate!
Re: Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by domopps(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2016
So av u sent yours?

Cheeeeers
Re: Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by Aliyeous(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
i tink i'v found myn...tbells91
Re: Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by deyemia: 10:01pm On May 04, 2016
Hi Tomi,

what's your relationship status, saw your twitter handle
Re: Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by sulakishop(m): 4:28am On May 05, 2016
Does it really work?
Re: Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by Tbells91(f): 12:17pm On May 05, 2016
domopps:
So av u sent yours?

Cheeeeers

No..I'm not a working class professional and I'm not 28 yet
Re: Meet To Date! You Might Be Lucky.. by Tbells91(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
Aliyeous:
i tink i'v found myn...tbells91

Ohh! That's interesting! #ErrorAlert

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Do On The WEDDING NIGHT. Part One / Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating / My Fiancee Drinks And Beats Me, Should I Leave Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.