Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58757 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Bvlgari: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Dont expect my wife back in the senate. She will be my housewife - Bola Tinubu (Nigerian President-Elect)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpPLgcZLLXP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=praSwiA8QO0

63 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Fahdiga(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.

464 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Moh247: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

Za oza room...

Nigerian President and Konji

🤭🤭🤣. From Senator to full house wife, if Feminist catch Tinubu

Since 2007 Tinubu had been a loyal full house husband to Senator Remi😊 payback time

233 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Goldbw122(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
😂😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by accordadoga(f): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)

132 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by inoki247: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol Baba don dey drop Video for TikTok people mak dem continue with dere TikTok challenge...

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Tribal: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
shocked Have heard the latest?! I've just read something here:
https://www.nairaland.com/7591450/nothing-pure-love-manifestation-these
Come back here to Life if you Agree.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by VGlobal: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Really

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by tega192(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
The gods has spoken , aka ancestor tinubu

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by DMerciful(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
We shall meet in court

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Sultty(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
before nko, tho it's not official but the office of the first lady exists and it's far better and relevant than being a senator. naija which way now; so it's going to be business as usual tongue
from bubu to ti-bubu

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Dialpad: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will be a great president

141 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by watchindelta(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats and more on

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by mainman7(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Wow! This truly a Great Wise Man, glad to know he has Positioned Remi as his one and only Wife and First Lady. Some said he was about to marry a Young Blood Fulani girl recently that he wants to use as First Lady, did you read it online too? Many vanity-enslaved men that forgets easily who suffered with them would rather marry much younger lady at this point and position her as First Lady.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by b3llo(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban have spoken

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ak22(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

yinmu

59 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Great

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Moneywirer: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by kinzd(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin
From Frying pan to Faya las las all of us go hear am!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Lumig: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy
Yes ooo Baba. I am with you on this grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Triangles1(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Gbamsolutely, they belong to other room.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Chinonye2022(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
keep crying

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok, noted.

All the presidential candidates fought a good fight and that's the beauty of democracy.

Congratulations to the President-Elect, H.E Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

May your tenure bring peace and prosperity to us as a citizen & as a nation. May we never know a better yesterday under your tenure.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Saladdin: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Sir. Prosperity ahead!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by olaboy33(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
I would have loved President elect BAT to show Aregbesola shege.
But the good man will still accept him when he comes begging.

Aregbe is one of the major reasons Oyetola lost osun, Tinubu lost Osun and Alimosho.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by des4ella(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
CORNgratulations to all Batified

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by GeneralPulal: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Fahdiga my guy grin

I predicted it..

I knew after Obi don lose, you’ll switch to your Fahdiga moniker, remember?

Back to your wrong statements - He didn't steal any mandate. Nigerians all across voted for tinubu..

Just like majority agreed in the South, majority agreed in the north that Tinubu or anybody but not atiku..

So they voted for Kwankwaso, tinubu & Obi, to some great extent..

Northerners didn't vote Atiku. He almost lost Adamawa..

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Babara1994(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
The strategist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Dannyset(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

See their tears everywhere. grin grin grin

We told them that they will cry, but they were beating their flat chest. Now it's their crocodile 🐊 tears for me. grin grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by illuminutty: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
We have a corrupt drug baron as president-select! It is finished for Nigerians. Brace up for massive corruption, thuggery and infighting between Shetimma and Tinubu's family. No Nigerian will be spared whether you are Obidient, Atikulated or BATist. I repeat nobody will be spared. Even the likes of FFK, Adamu Garba, Festus Keyamo and Bashir Ahmad will later join the wailing wailers.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by wizkidblogger(f): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
toh
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Felabrity: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?

Instead, 1st set of protests across the country will erupt today

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.