Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? (3220 Views)

Enugu APC Endorses Buhari For Another Term, Demands Sack Of His Minister / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by FloraMbachu(f): 5:30am On May 03, 2016
This one is worried about ministers that dont even care about him nor know of his existence. Imagine this nonsense, that the President should be impeached cos of this rubbish. I wont blame the government but some myopic youth that defend those rogue and politicians online. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by olalat(m): 5:53am On May 03, 2016
You should be arrested for saying rubbish. If he approve the money, its unreasonable people like u that will first criticize him. How would a reasonable person rent an apartment 4 20m per annum. How much do u pay 4 d room u and ur parents are living?
wowmenow:

do you want to arrest me for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by wowmenow: 7:05am On May 03, 2016
olalat:
You should be arrested for saying rubbish. If he approve the money, its unreasonable people like u that will first criticize him. How would a reasonable person rent an apartment 4 20m per annum. How much do u pay 4 d room u and ur parents are living?

Poor man have you been to abuja before do you know the cost of renting a room in maitama in abuja

Don't be deceived by the Fulani president
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by wowmenow: 7:09am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:
This one is worried about ministers that dont even care about him nor know of his existence. Imagine this nonsense, that the President should be impeached cos of this rubbish. I wont blame the government but some myopic youth that defend those rogue and politicians online. Pathetic
So you are worried that some Us are calling the president to order

Do you know what it means for a President to walk out off meeting

So buhari is now God that he can't engage his ministers by explaining to them his government can't afford 20m apartments for now

The President is gradu
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by phemmie06(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2016
@OP, So you supported 20 million house allowance for the ministers in a time like this? Is it a must for you to criticize him? SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by olalat(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2016
Where do you in abuja, mpape i guess. Are u telling 2.5 to 3m does nt qent apartment at asokoro, utako, jabi or even maitama u keep making noise about. A pauper calling someone poor man. Where do/did u stay in abuja? Answer me.
wowmenow:

Poor man have you been to abuja before do you know the cost of renting a room in maitama in abuja

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by FloraMbachu(f): 7:18am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:

So you are worried that some Us are calling the president to order

Do you know what it means for a President to walk out off meeting

So buhari is now God that he can't engage his ministers by explaining to them his government can't afford 20m apartments for now

The President is gradu

So you were in the meeting to know all that happened? You should be worried about the ministers that want more than 20m naira for house rent, you are even justifying the 20m naira. Many of them are ex-governors and still collect huge amount of pensions, some even have mansions in Abuja, but Its shameful how our youths are now spoke persons for politicians online. Pathetic
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by ogawisdom(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:

Must they live in maitama wen they can't afford it, 4m will get a decent accommodation for them in guarimpa or mabuchi. I expect all of them to even have house in abj except those dt ve been unproductive with their lives.
D ex governors among them must surely ve houses in asokoro dt most expensive area in abj. 20m my foot angry
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by wowmenow: 7:26am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

So you were in the meeting to know all that happened? You should be worried about the ministers that want more than 20m naira for house rent, you are even justifying the 20m naira. Many of them are ex-governors and still collect huge amount of pensions, some even have mansions in Abuja, but Its shameful how our youths are now spoke persons for politicians online. Pathetic
So you are in support for the president to be rude to his minister s
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by FloraMbachu(f): 8:02am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:

So you are in support for the president to be rude to his minister s

I can now see you are a troll, sorry for wasting my time. Bye

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:

He is not the one that buy them since he his telling us he is frugal
The frugality should start from him so we can take him serious

If he is not the the one that bought it, how come theres so much pressure from the masses to sell it?
Will selling it bring good fortune? How easy is it to sell a plane? What if the plane will be useful in the future, i mean OBJ did sell the house meant for ministers something that would have come in handy today.? You don't think slashing your ministers accommodation is frugal enough?
If you was in his shoes, i don't think you'd have the stomach/gumption to do that. Eg: Mr Goodluck "i dont know when to say No" Jonathan
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by wowmenow: 9:40am On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

If he is not the the one that bought it, how come theres so much pressure from the masses to sell it?
Will selling it bring good fortune? How easy is it to sell a plane? What if the plane will be useful in the future, i mean OBJ did sell the house meant for ministers something that would have come in handy today.? You don't think slashing your ministers accommodation is frugal enough?
If you was in his shoes, i don't think you'd have the stomach/gumption to do that. Eg: Mr Goodluck "i dont know when to say No" Jonathan

Frugality should start from the leader so we can take him serious
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:

Frugality should start from the leader so we can take him serious

Lol, nice mixtape on repeat
Although what should bother you is the fact that our ministers can't live/work together
They are there to work after-all and not to flex.

When pmb slashed osibanjo's salary, everyone shouted "le propaganda" now its the ministers turn and you're here backing them up.
Damn.
Re: Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? by naijagobetter(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:
its impeachable offence for a president to walk out of his cabinet members, why buhari as a democratic president will be afraid from engangement with his minister what is difficult for Buhari to give his ministers reason why they can't get 20 million naira house for now.

Buhari hold Nigerian hostage for 6 months looking for this saint minister now he is insulting them bye walking away from meeting with them

Buhari is fighting everybody
fighting his minister for 20 million naira house
fighting saraki
fighting the entire senate by sending hoodlums to the senate using ocupynass
fighting judiciary

the same 1983 type of governance
simply because they are in government and should know where the shoe pinches than to start comparison, if your wife/husband compares you to someone how will you feel? In other not to insult them verbally thats why he gave them a silent message, anyone wey no fit manage should tender his/her resignation period. Selfish lots!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) / Owners Of Apartment Where Huge Sums Were Found By EFCC In Lagos Revealed / Viral Photo Of A Woman Wearing An APC Tshirt, And Tieing A PDP Wrapper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.