Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? (2003 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Why Do Ladies Shake Their Yansh Sinfully When They See men Discussn Innocently / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by ladysex(f): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2009
Ladies how do you like to see men dress, and what don't you like?

Men, how do you like to see women dress, and what don't you like?

I know one thing that I do not like is men with pants below there knees. I don't like those saggy pants.
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:44am On Aug 11, 2009
I can't also stand guys who sag!

But a guy on a tux or coporate attire is so. . . wink  tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Akinagirl(f): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2009
For some reason a man in business like attire is a total turn on.

And yes NO SAGGING
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2009
I love it when he is shirtless. It turns me on and its my wekest spot. I will fall weak when I see it grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Winnergal(f): 2:07am On Aug 11, 2009
casual . . .
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by dyabman(m): 2:12am On Aug 11, 2009
just with boxers i think
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
Whatever jare, so long there is no pink, the pants aren't super tight and no pointy shoes.
But i do like the rock influence, down to the stretched lobes and painted nails cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
Like this. cheesy

Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by honeyguy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2009
lol @stillwater you are very funny
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by dyabman(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2009
that was cute though but strange
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Fiona0007: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
Nicely casual, and should not appear he cares too much about his looks.
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by mystikal(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
U don't expect a guy 2 be on tux or corporately dressed while going 2 shop or hanging out on a saturday evening!
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Gabry(f): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
Naked tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Atreus(f): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2009
@gabry,please correct me if i'm wrong,but didnt i see you somewhere on nl saying u were a virgin? Just wondering what you're doing with a shirtless guy?
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2009
with taste
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by mamagee6(f): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2009
what is Osama Bin Laden's picture doing in this thread?
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by follypimpi(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2009
I love girls in skinny jeans/tites with em HUGGS,but i h8 em low waist jeans showin girls crack hole,so irritating.
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2009
Igbo boys represent!!!! pointy shoes, body huggin shirts, tight trousers, coloured suits, lol, u know now!!!!! grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Atreus(f): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2009
Err. . I hate clothes that are too sexual,i hate those clothes that turn a woman into a walking sexual innuendo,so no tops with plunging necklines that show half of your boobs and none of those trousers that are so tight it takes two people to wear it,y'know,those ones you girls fight with,the constant war to stuff your behinds into a trouser thats two sizes too small
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Gabry(f): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2009
Atreus:

@gabry,please correct me if i'm wrong,but didnt i see you somewhere on nl saying u were a virgin? Just wondering what you're doing with a shirtless guy?

And whats wrong with that? I dont see anything wrong with me liking a shirtless man.

Does every virgin have to be innocent?  undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Atreus(f): 1:30am On Aug 26, 2009
Well no,that you're innocent doesnt mean you should be inexperienced,but you also said you like him naked. Was that just hypothetical or is it part of your experience?
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by 190: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2009
and i like guys who sag
neva knew babes hate em!
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Atreus(f): 1:46am On Aug 26, 2009
Oh nd she likes me in a white dress shirt,or a plain white cotton t-shirt
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Gabry(f): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2009
Atreus:

Well no,that you're innocent doesnt mean you should be inexperienced,but you also said you like him naked. Was that just hypothetical or is it part of your experience?

Did u not see I put this sign " tongue" at the back of my sentence? That means Im joking.
I hope u know now. Alot of people here takes me unseriously and Im honored that u're the first person that takes me very seriously cool wink cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by TheSly: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2009
iice:

Whatever jare, so long there is no pink, the pants aren't super tight and no pointy shoes.
But i do like the rock influence, down to the stretched lobes and painted nails cheesy

Tssew! sad
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Atreus(f): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2009
Oh. Okay.
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by iice(f): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2009
The Sly:

Tssew! sad

shocked shocked Thou art still alive? grin grin grin
What? You still dey vex over my opinion of your nails? grin grin

ezinne1212:

Igbo boys represent!!!! pointy shoes, body huggin shirts, tight trousers, coloured suits, lol, u know now!!!!! grin

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by Godmother(f): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2009
I love guys in jeans and shirt or tees.
I also cant stand guys who sag angry angry angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by kodylicky(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2009
DONT LIKE THOSE POINTED SHOES, SAGGING PANTS
LIKE GUYS BOTH IN CASUALS AND CORPORATE AS LONG AS THE COLORS RE NT AT WAR
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by TheSly: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2009
iice:

shocked shocked Thou art still alive? grin grin grin
What? You still dey vex over my opinion of your nails? grin grin

Yes oh Yes i dey vex! angry
What!, Leave my nails alone oh. . . . . What is it sef? na me say make your own nail small angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by iice(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2009
Awww grin grin
You just dey jealous my nails tongue I didn't say anything na lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Like To See Men Dress? by candyshore: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
are we talkin about nails or dressing

Does Nemesis Really Work? / Na Wa O! / Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds!