Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! (2007 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Moralistli(m): 4:10am On Jun 22, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What i hate most here on planet earth is pride; It piss me off any day. And i know too well that it does more harm than gud. Funny enuf, i often see the inhabitants of my domain ''NAIRALAND''/ our territory NAIJALAND displaying it 4 all they worth.

What's your take on this my highly esteemed NAIRALAND mature minds?
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Carolece(f): 4:17am On Jun 22, 2010
All I know, if it was a crime, more than half of the male NL members would be behind bars without the possibility of a parole.

Pride is like a disease when displayed un-necessarily like the way I see it being displayed here.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by topup: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2010
I also think that pride ruins relationships, it adds yet another variable, that makes you make some decisions that are not natural.

You know you've done wrong, but you don't apologise because of. .

You know the person you love, but you are afraid to admit it because of. .

You want to work on your relationship but you're the one who puts in most of the effort so you leave it and wait around because of. .

PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE.

Rubbish!!
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Moralistli(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2010
@ Carolece;

plz let me know who's displaying it so i can advice him/her 2 see a pathologist b4 d disease get out of hand or spread like wild fire.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by femmy2010(m): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2010
Carolece,are you anti-male?i think pride is a both sex thing.i hate too but seems to be an firm part of many.I Believe d saying dat PRIDE COMES B4 A FALL.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Pweety4me(f): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2010
We'll. . .
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2010
Nothing is more dangerous than talking about your achievements or saying too much of yourself (either true or false). It is the best tool for the fall of a man.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by iice(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2010
Pride or Vanity? undecided
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by deltalife(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2010
Pride is so ruinus and deadly. Infact onothing good about it. In my church nobody ever regarded my
person untill the I went to church for a vigil in my company's branded T-shirt. Ever since that day,
new friends emerged and pretended wellwisher to durail me into Priding myself in ma Job and not,
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by justwise(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2010
deltalife:

[b]Pride is so ruinus and deadly. Infact onothing good about it. In my church [b]nobody ever regarded my
person untill the I went to church for a vigil in my company's branded T-shirt. Ever since that day,
new friends emerged and pretended wellwisher to durail me into Priding myself in ma Job and not,
[/[/b]b]

Pride!!! This is what we talking about, which company do you work for?
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
now, i feel like slapping somebody undecided
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
Drs a kind of pride dts healthy. As far women r concerend, real men r all bout pride 1 way or d other.It does not matter rili. Male Ego = Pride.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pride is good, but just like every other thing, too much of it is bad.

And I know that, because I am a very proud person.

1 Like

Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
A little pride has never hurt anyone undecided
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

now, i feel like slapping somebody undecided

Who yourself? tongue

justwise:

Pride!!! This is what we talking about, which company do you work for?

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Sauron1: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
michelin89:

Pride is good, but just like every other thing, too much of it is bad.

And I know that, because I am a very proud person.

Well put. . . . . . .

If you don't have pride, they say you are shameless.
If you are proud, they say you are arrogant.
There has to be a balance. . . . .
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

Who yourself? tongue

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
u ofcos tongue grin
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by spicyhoney(f): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
A little pride ain't bad. Though some pple say moi has loads of it but I dont care cos I know most pple use the word wrongly and some even when u re quiet they feel u re proud.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by yme1(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
yep pride is sure good but it gat its limit wink
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Carolece(f): 12:51am On Jun 23, 2010
femmy2010:

Carolece,are you anti-male?
It may seem that way. But I cant speak any other way, because I've never been hurt by a woman so I have nothing bad to say about a female, I leave that up to the guys who have been hurt.
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by Pweety4me(f): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2010
spicyhoney:

A little pride ain't bad. Though some pple say moi has loads of it but I dont care cos I know most pple use the word wrongly and some even when u re quiet they feel u re proud.

Dat's true ya know? cheesy grin anywho's it's just gud 2 know ur worth & no dey do like sime sime(mumu) smiley
Re: Pride Ruins Life Regardless Of Status: Beware Mature Minds! by movers82(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
I do feel every one should have a bit of pride in him/her but what i detest most is the bragging or boasting aspect of it.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... / Single,Alone,visiting? Fun Things To Do in lagos. / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.