Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 (1529 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by simtosul: 4:44pm On May 02, 2016
Permit me to use the word “ Confused” for this
Man, Governor Fayose.
How can Governor Ayo Fayose come out to say
Goodluck Jonathan made a mistake by contesting
the 2015 presidential election, when he was one of
those who openly boasted that they were behind the
man?

Ayo Fayose, on March 2015, said:
“JONATHAN must contest this 2015 election; in
terms of merit, equity, justice and fair play, he
deserves his reelection. This country doesn’t belong
to the North alone….”

Ayo Fayose, on May 2016, said:
“The only thing that JONATHAN did wrong was his
decision to re-contest in 2015. If I were him, I will
not contest that election….”
– What can I say? This is the classical Nigerian
politician; they’re with you only when all is going
well.

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by ShineuEye: 4:49pm On May 02, 2016
Do you know if Fayose told Jonathan not to contest behind camera? Fayose said in his interview yesterday that he was GEJ's staunchest supporter and we PDP supporters know how true it is.

You can't bring badbelle against Fayose among PDP supporters, so stop your attempt at misinformation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by donphilopus: 4:51pm On May 02, 2016
Fayose the animalistic burukutu-seeping useless monkey of a Governor who some odoriferous nitwits refer to as their role mode is as confused as confusion itself. .!

Lemme see who would quote me and yearn trash!! Wanna give them a dose of their drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by ShineuEye: 4:54pm On May 02, 2016
[s]
donphilopus:
Fayose the animalistic burukutu-seeping useless monkey of a Governor who some odoriferous nitwits refer to as their role mode is as confused as confusion itself. .!

Lemme see who would quote me and yearn trash!! Wanna give them a dose of their drugs.
[/s]

Meanwhile the Fulani burukutu sipping nomadic certificateless herdsman is your role model. You need deliverance from the god of literacy.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2016
Fayose = Papa deceive Pikin

1 Like

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by donphilopus: 5:00pm On May 02, 2016
[s]
ShineuEye:

Meanwhile the Fulani burukutu sipping nomadic certificateless herdsman is your role model. You need deliverance from the god of literacy.
[/s]

I rather make FFK the kiss and tell my role modem than make that nitwit who publicly announced to the world that his mother uses diapers my role modem. The deliverance you need is from the God of Commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by ShineuEye: 5:03pm On May 02, 2016
[s]
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

I rather make FFK the kiss and tell my role modem than make that nitwit who openly told that world that his mother uses diapers my role modem. The deliverance you need is from the God of Commonsense.
[/s]

You didn't make any sense with your vituperations. What has FFK to do with this topic, you need that commonsense more than some zombies I know.

3 Likes

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by donphilopus: 5:36pm On May 02, 2016
[s]
ShineuEye:

You didn't make any sense with your vituperations. What has FFK to do with this topic, you need that commonsense more than some zombies I know.
[/s]

If you can tell me what Buhari has to do with this topic, I will tell you what FFK has to do here as well. Till then!

1 Like

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by salam1(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2016
ShineuEye:
[s][/s]

YEA PMB IS MY ROLE MODEL. If u support JEG den alow buhari supporters to leave in peace.

1 Like

Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by spako4(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2016
You don't know what is in man until he gets power
Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by coolbreeze44: 7:07pm On May 02, 2016
I watched Fayose speak yesterday on Channels tv, I was disappointed. That guy has nothing to offer, he can only be relevant politically in a place like Nigeria. He makes alot of unguarded statements that are devoid of common reasoning.
Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by cfame1(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

I rather make FFK the kiss and tell my role modem than make that nitwit who openly told that world that
his mother uses diapers my role modem. The deliverance you need is from the God of Commonsense.

Role modem KO.....Glo modem ni
Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by salami01: 7:59am On May 03, 2016
wetting concern us. datx non of our business.
Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2016
K
Re: Read What Fayose Said To Goodluck In May 2015 & Then In May 2016 by tuniski: 8:32am On May 03, 2016
coolbreeze44:
I watched Fayose speak yesterday on Channels tv, I was disappointed. That guy has nothing to offer, he can only be relevant politically in a place like Nigeria. He makes alot of unguarded statements that are devoid of common reasoning.
He is a maverick! Shooting straight sometimes like Trump bottom line he remains street credible and a pain to apc. Oshoko carry go!

(1) (Reply)

Army Places Order To Buy 50,000 Made-in-aba Boots For Nigerian Military(photos) / James Ibori Finally Meets Delta State Governor Okowa (photos) / PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.