Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl (1028 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by ayobami52(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2016
Asking a girl out who is recently broken up with her boyfriend can be tricky. The key in this situation is subtlety. She might still love her boyfriend or be on the rebound looking for something new. She could be an emotional wreck, depending on how long it has been since she and her ex split. In some cases, you might be better off sitting back and allow her time to recover; other times, you can be that shoulder to cry on before making your move.

STEP 1

Gauge how she feels about you by subtlety asking her to spend time with you. Don't ask her outright. Say something like, "I'm going to the beach, if you want to join me..." If she says "no," it's not too embarrassing because it just sounds like you're being polite by asking her. If she says "yes," then you know she's willing to spend time with you.

STEP 2

Look for signs she might see you as a platonic date. This can take a sharp or experienced eye. Take a subtle step towards her. If she steps away, then she might not be interested. However, if she stands her ground or takes a step towards you, she probably likes 

STEP 3

Ask her out in a decisive manner. Instead of "Do you want to do something sometime?" ask "Do you want to go to the park with me on Tuesday afternoon to feed the ducks?" This makes you seem more confident and collected, which will make you more attractive to her. If she says yes, firm up the plans by suggesting a time and a meeting place. If you can't finalize the plans right now, ask her for her phone number so you can call later.

STEP 4

Walk away with your head held high if she says no. Not everybody is going to be interested in you, and there are any numbers of reasons she may not feel up to dating right now. So, if she says no, don't try to convince her. Rather, just walk away. There will be more beautiful women.
I want to believe we all have learned something great from this write, do leave your comments below. Oga Lalatiscala help do justice to the post

Curled From Palmchat dating

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by ronald4ever(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2016
All these procedures are for skint guys. Once you're financially stabilised you don't need all these sh1t. Money makes the chase less cumbersome.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by donbenedict(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2016
Tru ronald
Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
How to ask a beautiful girl out...

There is just no step in dating...

if u stumble upon a girl who you are compactible with, just ask her after few dates, " Can you be my gf??"... you already know the answer...

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by Nickydrake(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
ayobami52:

STEP 3

"Do you want to go to the park with me on Tuesday afternoon to feed the ducks?"

This is important because it portrays you as a sensitive and caring person who is concerned about the needs of others. Particularly, it will present you as one who is not selfish with duck food, and that is a rare class these days.
Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 02, 2016
undecided undecided

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by HARDDON: 5:26pm On May 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
How to ask a beautiful girl out...

There is just no step in dating...

if u stumble upon a girl who you are compactible with, just ask her after few dates, " Can you be my gf??"... you already know the answer...

embarassed embarassed embarassed

asking a gurl out have same effect as telling a gurl u luv her! they are both wack: this is how gurls interpret it: can we officially put a name to this now so we can i can have some legally right to ur body? she reads it: now he wants my body.
no gurl, in this age and time wud say YES! none! they wud either ask you " dont you think u are moving to fast?" or i wud think about it or im not ready for dating now or I like you as a friend or some other annoying reasons! but yes wud neva be. even if she was beginning to like u , immediately u ask this question, she wud just withdraw into her shell!. unless ofcos its a gurl that just wano get down,,,,,friends for benefit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

learn more here

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/3#45149142
Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by ayobami52(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided undecided

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
hahaha, this is really funny. What will you be doing under a cashew tree?
Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
ayobami52:
hahaha, this is really funny. What will you be doing under a cashew tree?

*sleeping *gringrin
Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
All these stress just to ask a girl out... I will rather channel that energy into enlarging my coast so that the ladies will have to read up my stories on the cover page of Forbes magazine and then start learning how to befriend me by all means..
Re: How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl by Michealoguns(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2016
Money makes the world go around, flash your account details and see if she won't be the one calling you

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. / Check Out These 6 Most Talented Vaginas On Earth [photos] / To Guys That Trust Their Baes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.