Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George (25243 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by tibaonnet: 10:40am On May 03, 2016
Thief wanna rule, ex inmate wanna head, if he does what has the party becomes?
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Odani: 10:44am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

How e take pain me?

The fact that Yoruba race has a convicted drug peddler as their defacto leader?

Seriously , you guys don't know how useless tinubu is in the current scheme of things.

You hinge your wasted votes on the consolatory position of a ceremonial vp occupied by a nobody mere commissioner as justification for your treachery ? I lol.

And as I have said time without number here , that we in the Niger delta and our brothers in Biafra are far better off having Yorubas as our enemies than our friends as Yorubas are harmless as an enemy but treacherous as a friend.

You can not betray your enemy only your friends and the north is very much aware of Yoruba treachery and that is why they have completely sidelined tinubu out of the scheme of things.

Enjoy your boiling phase , fat myopic frogs

Which one be mere commissioner na, people rise from nothing to something in politics, why are u so pained oya sry no cry again pls go and celebrate your fayose

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by dicapino: 10:48am On May 03, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, has described Governor Ayodele Fayose as an ingrate for saying that he would not support him (George) to become the national chairman of the party.

George also slammed Fayose for saying that PDP elders must take the backstage in the party’s affairs.

Speaking during an interview with Channels Television on Sunday, Fayose had blamed the loss of the 2015 general election on the elders of the party.

Fayose also dismissed the report that he was supporting the acting National Chairman of the PDP, Modu Sheriff, so that he (Sheriff) could pick him as his running mate when Sheriff finally declares his intention to run for the presidency.

The Ekiti governor had said, “Chief Bode George told me personally that he wanted to be the national chairman of the party, I told him no, that I won’t support him. With all due respect to the elderly people in this party, they must take the backstage. People are tired of seeing the same old faces again.”

But speaking in an interview with our correspondent on Monday, George said Fayose was opposing the interest of the South-West in the party, adding that his comments showed that he was an immature politician.

While stressing that the party needed experienced and matured leaders to pilot its affairs, George said age was not a barrier to good leadership but an asset.

He said the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, was older than him.

George said if the chairmanship position was eventually zoned to the South-West, he would consult with family and friends on whether or not to contest, adding that politics was not a do-or-die affair.

“The kind of chairman the PDP needs is someone that has integrity, one that is trusted and established,” he said.

George added, “Fayose spoke very immaturely during the interview. For him to have said that the founding fathers of the party should take the backstage in the party’s affairs was very disgusting and self-deceitful. I actually told him at an old meeting of the party that if the chairmanship of the PDP was zoned to the South-West, that I would show interest. He told me he had heard.

“Fayose is an ingrate because when the world was against him during his first term in office, God used me to give him support. I contributed N250,000 to purchase his campaign clothes. We must defend the interest of Yoruba because we have been sidelined in the party’s leadership for too long. Fayose and Senator Buruji Kashamu cannot continue to decide for the Yoruba people in the PDP.”

George also said Fayose lied that South-West PDP leaders did not show interest in contesting the national chairmanship position.

He added that Fayose’s claim that he reached out to Senator Bode Olajumoke to contest the chairmanship position was not true.

He said, “Fayose claims to be a Christian. Let him go and read the book of Micah, chapter 7, from verse 1-10 to learn more about leadership. Many people showed interest from the South-West, even Prof. Tunde Adeniran showed interest. Bode (Olajumoke) knows that Fayose is playing around. Bode and I discussed because we are friends.”

http://www.punchng.com/fayose-ingrate-says-bode-george/

Hope he actually didn't say that.....from Bode George.....Lolz
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Bodmas94(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2016
rayblast:
Baba he said I ve heard. Did he say he was going to support u? eyin baba e lo sempe!!!!!!!!!! asiko awa youth ni o cum 2019
I am laughing in hindi. Are you tagging Fayose and Alimodu Sheriff as youths? Jesus!
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2016
This was how pdp started in 2015 b4 general election that led to their hero fall,they have started again. Even though i have feeling for apc, how can this pdp in disarrey be a opposition to apc. If SW is the chairman of pdp how does it provide food, good road, employment for the people of southwest. As for fayose, pls for once be serious with your state,your people are suffering in ekiti. Mr bode, remember were you are coming from.We the youth have learnt much from you and we know the reward of corruption. God bless yoruba land and nigeria.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by popcykaylah(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2016
greatiyk4u:
“The kind of chairman the PDP needs is someone that has
integrity, one that is trusted and established,” he said.

Is Bode George qualified here?
fayose himself isnt..hes even more dirty than bode george himself..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by naijagobetter(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Morethan ingrate sef

That guy na mad fella

Barking senselessly all of the time
gud for them when he was insulting the president pf the federal republic they were all laughin now is their turn to feel the heat of their ignorance, fayose is no match for buhari any day any time

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by jibs4lv(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, has described Governor Ayodele Fayose as an ingrate for saying that he would not support him (George) to become the national chairman of the party.

George also slammed Fayose for saying that PDP elders must take the backstage in the party’s affairs.

Speaking during an interview with Channels Television on Sunday, Fayose had blamed the loss of the 2015 general election on the elders of the party.

Fayose also dismissed the report that he was supporting the acting National Chairman of the PDP, Modu Sheriff, so that he (Sheriff) could pick him as his running mate when Sheriff finally declares his intention to run for the presidency.

The Ekiti governor had said, “Chief Bode George told me personally that he wanted to be the national chairman of the party, I told him no, that I won’t support him. With all due respect to the elderly people in this party, they must take the backstage. People are tired of seeing the same old faces again.”

But speaking in an interview with our correspondent on Monday, George said Fayose was opposing the interest of the South-West in the party, adding that his comments showed that he was an immature politician.

While stressing that the party needed experienced and matured leaders to pilot its affairs, George said age was not a barrier to good leadership but an asset.

He said the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, was older than him.

George said if the chairmanship position was eventually zoned to the South-West, he would consult with family and friends on whether or not to contest, adding that politics was not a do-or-die affair.

“The kind of chairman the PDP needs is someone that has integrity, one that is trusted and established,” he said.

George added, “Fayose spoke very immaturely during the interview. For him to have said that the founding fathers of the party should take the backstage in the party’s affairs was very disgusting and self-deceitful. I actually told him at an old meeting of the party that if the chairmanship of the PDP was zoned to the South-West, that I would show interest. He told me he had heard.

“Fayose is an ingrate because when the world was against him during his first term in office, God used me to give him support. I contributed N250,000 to purchase his campaign clothes. We must defend the interest of Yoruba because we have been sidelined in the party’s leadership for too long. Fayose and Senator Buruji Kashamu cannot continue to decide for the Yoruba people in the PDP.”

George also said Fayose lied that South-West PDP leaders did not show interest in contesting the national chairmanship position.

He added that Fayose’s claim that he reached out to Senator Bode Olajumoke to contest the chairmanship position was not true.

He said, “Fayose claims to be a Christian. Let him go and read the book of Micah, chapter 7, from verse 1-10 to learn more about leadership. Many people showed interest from the South-West, even Prof. Tunde Adeniran showed interest. Bode (Olajumoke) knows that Fayose is playing around. Bode and I discussed because we are friends.”

http://www.punchng.com/fayose-ingrate-says-bode-george/
on dis issue, am wit fayose for d first time. I just hate seeing same face, same ppl in power. If dis is continue dis way, how is youth gonna be d leather of tommorow.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by infidelity(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2016
I begin to like this Fayose o.Recycling old cargo into the party will not do the any good.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Alal(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2016
The Ekiti governor had said, “Chief Bode George told me personally that he wanted to be the national chairman of the party, I told him no, that I won’t support him. With all due respect to the elderly people in this party, they must take the backstage. People are tired of seeing the same old faces again.”is it not thesame old people that are in the party
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2016
is fayose not one of those that has been leading since?
if u are actually genuine u will accept d saying but also include him among those who should not come out again because he was also there when PDP collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by marv1: 11:39am On May 03, 2016
BANGER ,.... GBAM GBAM. True talk.
OkutaNla:

Boy, I have already told you that you can have Fayose na. Abi na fight? You can't decide for Yorubas who their leaders would be. Obviously the likes of Fayose and FFK have more ballz than any SE/SS politician in today's Nigeria by PDP standard hence your reverence of him, fine. You all can have him. Hope you are happy now. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by marv1: 11:54am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

How e take pain me?

The fact that Yoruba race has a convicted drug peddler as their defacto leader?

Seriously , you guys don't know how useless tinubu is in the current scheme of things.

You hinge your wasted votes on the consolatory position of a ceremonial vp occupied by a nobody mere commissioner as justification for your treachery ? I lol.

And as I have said time without number here , that we in the Niger delta and our brothers in Biafra are far better off having Yorubas as our enemies than our friends as Yorubas are harmless as an enemy but treacherous as a friend.

You can not betray your enemy only your friends and the north is very much aware of Yoruba treachery and that is why they have completely sidelined tinubu out of the scheme of things.

Enjoy your boiling phase , fat myopic frogs
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by bigerboy200: 11:56am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

And you have that convicted drug peddler as your messiah.

Yoruba hypocrisy stinks.

Fayose remains a thousand times better than that d0pe head kleptomaniac tinubu which you all celebrate.

Useless hypocrites.
Oga..he has dashed u Fayose naaa... or what do u want again? After all u already hav an ex convict in Bode George as a pillar and a wanted drug dealer in Buruji Kashamu as a financer....Enjoy ur Fayose and keep worshipping him...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Rexnegro(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2016
FOOLISH party full of political criminals
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Horo(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2016
greatiyk4u:
“The kind of chairman the PDP needs is someone that has
integrity, one that is trusted and established,” he said.

Is Bode George qualified here?

Nope
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by legacy4real(f): 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
So you expect your change from Fayose or Sheriff because they are new cargo! Be deceiving yourself.

SeverusSnape:

^^^ Fayose, Always on point. This is not just a PDP thing, It's a Nigerian thing, We always recycle leaders, and some people are even expecting "change" from these expired cargoes.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by SeverusSnape(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
legacy4real:

So you expect your change from Fayose or Sheriff because they are new cargo! Be deceiving yourself.

Oya expect "change" from Daura President. Who said he's expecting change from Sheriff
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by eLcastro(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2016
saintdennis:

Where is kemi adeosun(finance) from? Where is shittu (communication) from? Where is fashola(super minister) from? Where is osinbanjo (vp) from?

If u know how many different interests came into APC u will clap for tinubu.
don't shw stupidity.,ministerial appointments r 4 every state...evn all the states in d east have ministers
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Kingjoshbaba(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
deolu2000:
And to think that fayose is now the kingpin in pdp,i pity that scrap of a party and the man fayose,because when is fall shall come,even force of gravity will claim not to be involve.
Na you go fall.....
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by erumena(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Fayose is the only saving grace you have left after that canker worm tinubu sold you all to Fulani .

Use brain omo yoruba

But who is Fayose selling them to?
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by akoladejesu(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
All these politicians sabi quote Bible o. like say na dem write the bible... even me wey holy pass dem no fit quote Bible like them.... GOd is watching all of us!
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by deolu2000(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
Kingjoshbaba:

Na you go fall.....
lol.... I wasn't wishing your hero evil, but this is politics, we all know you can't be on the stage forever.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by bayinq25(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2016
OkutaNla:

Lol. E pain am cheesy. Seriously, you do sound really really pained. But really we don't give a fvck. You just proved my point by your rant. Very typical of you hypocrites. Even in spite of FFK and Fayose's vehement defense of your people's interests and party (speaking when your own cowardly leaders are too timid and scared to talk), you still can't help abusing his entire ethnic group. You just proved my point that Fayose is a BIG FOWL, coz you all are ingrates. No matter what he or FFK does, you will still paint all Yorubas in the same brush. Any way, he's on his own, and I repeat that you lot can have him. Infact, una fit make am president of your Biafura republic sef. cheesy
The number of likes wey una two get don show WHO win....no argue with am again....she have do,okay?omoluabi,waasoriire.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Nellybii: 2:53pm On May 03, 2016
rayblast:
Baba he said I ve heard. Did he say he was going to support u? eyin baba e lo sempe!!!!!!!!!! asiko awa youth ni o cum 2019

And Fayose is approaching 60. SMH.
He should be disqualified too I believe.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by wealth123: 3:09pm On May 03, 2016
kindly go and see your doctor because you case is now very critical.
As far as the south west is concerned, Fayose is just a noisemaker. A governor boasting on TV that he is owing workers 4 months salary, is confused as far as i am concerned. He had enough money to travel on jamboree to China but is owing 4 months salary back home. The small sachet of Rice he is sharing as stomach infrastructure will feed families of workers for 4 months.

AntiMahdi:

Fayose is the only saving grace you have left after that canker worm tinubu sold you all to Fulani .

Use brain omo yoruba
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by macof(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Morethan ingrate sef
That guy na mad fella

Barking senselessly all of the time
your hate for Fayose is gonna give you problems eventually

all he said here is so on point
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by wealth123: 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
Tell us what makes Fayose better than Tinubu. Are you still crying over how Tinubu booted out you hero? Mr stealing is not corruption? very soon when PMB open his stinking corruption BUM, wailers and their uncle Igbos will be taking food to him at KUJE. It baffles me the way Igbos and wailers support thieves and corrupt politicians,meanwhile their roads are the worst in the entire nation. these politicians steal them blind and build Magnificient mansions among mud houses in their villages and they still hail them and call them OGBUEFI or IGWE.

Go to Abakaliki and see Former Governor Sam Egwu's mansion on almost 10 Acres of Land. The same man was minister of Education and now a serving Senator. The immediate past governor is also a serving senator. Almost all former governors of SS and SE are now senators. Yet, they were there when Lagos- Calabar Rail project was removed from the budget. They are only interested in what comes to their pocket and their gullible followers will still hail them after collecting N2k and a bottle of kain kain.

My advise: stop talking about SW and Fayose - the ALARIWO (noisemaker) of Ekiti, go and recall your greedy senators if you want any tangible thing from Nigeria.
AntiMahdi:

And you have that convicted drug peddler as your messiah.

Yoruba hypocrisy stinks.

Fayose remains a thousand times better than that d0pe head kleptomaniac tinubu which you all celebrate.

Useless hypocrites.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by macof(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

^^^ Fayose, Always on point. This is not just a PDP thing, It's a Nigerian thing, We always recycle leaders, and some people are even expecting "change" from these expired cargoes.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by saintdennis(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2016
eLcastro:
don't shw stupidity.,ministerial appointments r 4 every state...evn all the states in d east have ministers

U obviously can READ but u couldn't comprehend the simple point I was making:

These individuals (south west) got KEY appointments which would bolster them individually.
Also if pmb kicks the bucket today (God 4bid) who becomes president(acting)?

Think smart... read between the lines next time. Also if tinubu hadn't been outwitted then even the speaker of house of reps would be YORUBA.

So yoruba gained a lot from tinubu's alliance with other elements within apc #simple.

Compare the portfolios given to SW against what the north and SS + SE got in buhari's cabinet.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by eLcastro(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
saintdennis:

U obviously can READ but u couldn't comprehend the simple point I was making:

These individuals (south west) got KEY appointments which would bolster them individually.
Also if pmb kicks the bucket today (God 4bid) who becomes president(acting)?

Think smart... read between the lines next time. Also if tinubu hadn't been outwitted then even the speaker of house of reps would be YORUBA.

So yoruba gained a lot from tinubu's alliance with other elements within apc #simple.

Compare the portfolios given to SW against what the north and SS + SE got in buhari's cabinet.
again i will tel u nt to b "very" stupid....Buhari has the key ministerial appointment in 9jaa to himself...right now he still control everything they do.,no independence 4 dem...nd u bablin rush.,am nt suprised u wishin he die tho....hehehehehe.,typical west dna
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by swagzofroyalty(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Celebrating your ceremonial vp position occupied by a mere commissioner as succor for your treachery .

Keep defending your wasted votes

Traitors
When we supported the candidate of your choice in 2011 we were not traitors until we voted him out for gross incompetence!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari / Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.