Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George (25091 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by AntiMahdi: 7:48am On May 03, 2016
OkutaNla:

Boy, I have already told you that you can have Fayose na. Abi na fight? You can't decide for Yorubas who their leaders would be. Obviously the likes of Fayose and FFK have more ballz than any SE/SS politician in today's Nigeria by PDP standard hence your reverence of him, fine. You all can have him. Hope you are happy now. cheesy

A peoples deserve the leadership they get.

That is why you pioneers of drug trafficking and ritual murder have no problem with having a drug baron as your defacto political leader .

An Agbereo d0pe head slubbering drunk and thief is what you all celebrate as a great visionary leader.

This is Odua in the 21st century and it shows in your society daily with your baby mama culture, wave of ritual killings and drug trafficking Oluwole touts.

Sophisticated criminal people

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by OkutaNla: 8:09am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

That is why you pioneers of drug trafficking and ritual murder have no problem with having a drug baron as your defacto political leader .

An Agbereo d0pe head slubbering drunk and thief is what you all celebrate as a great visionary leader.

This is Odua in the 21st century and it shows in your society daily with your baby mama culture, wave of ritual killings and drug trafficking Oluwole touts.

Lol. E pain am cheesy. Seriously, you do sound really really pained. But really we don't give a fvck. You just proved my point by your rant. Very typical of you hypocrites. Even in spite of FFK and Fayose's vehement defense of your people's interests and party (speaking when your own cowardly leaders are too timid and scared to talk), you still can't help abusing his entire ethnic group. You just proved my point that Fayose is a BIG FOWL, coz you all are ingrates. No matter what he or FFK does, you will still paint all Yorubas in the same brush. Any way, he's on his own, and I repeat that you lot can have him. Infact, una fit make am president of your Biafura republic sef. cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by AntiMahdi: 8:14am On May 03, 2016
OkutaNla:

Lol. E pain am cheesy. Seriously, you do sound really really pained. But really we don't give a fvck. You just proved my point by your rant. Very typical of you hypocrites. Even in spite of FFK and Fayose's vehement defense of your people's interests and party (speaking when your own cowardly leaders are too timid and scared to talk), you still can't help abusing his entire ethnic group. You just proved my point that Fayose is a BIG FOOL, coz you all are ingrates. No matter what he or FFK does, you will still paint all Yorubas in the same brush. Any way, he's on his own, and I repeat that you lot can have him. Infact, una fit make am president of your Biafura republic sef. cheesy

How e take pain me?

The fact that Yoruba race has a convicted drug peddler as their defacto leader?

Seriously , you guys don't know how useless tinubu is in the current scheme of things.

You hinge your wasted votes on the consolatory position of a ceremonial vp occupied by a nobody mere commissioner as justification for your treachery ? I lol.

And as I have said time without number here , that we in the Niger delta and our brothers in Biafra are far better off having Yorubas as our enemies than our friends as Yorubas are harmless as an enemy but treacherous as a friend.

You can not betray your enemy only your friends and the north is very much aware of Yoruba treachery and that is why they have completely sidelined tinubu out of the scheme of things.

Enjoy your boiling phase , fat myopic frogs

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by JoeCutie(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2016
And you're an exgrate? Mkpi! undecided
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by DONSMITH123(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
PDP is dead awaiting burial- Alao Akala (2015)

Fayose is an ingrate- Bode George (2016)

Ok na...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by tolexy007(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
i stand with fayose..
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Taeewo(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2016
Bode
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Jabioro: 9:15am On May 03, 2016
Fayose and Kashamu Buruji represent Yoruba people in PDP ..Can someone hear loud and clear ? Seen what I am seen,pensive my thoughts..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by DaBullIT(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2016
The Thief is angry at the tout

Typical Nigerian Politics
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by bukyem: 9:18am On May 03, 2016
fayose, the only acting member in pdp
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by frisky2good(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2016
An ex-convict talking about integrity and the interviewer did not say anything.

greatiyk4u:
“The kind of chairman the PDP needs is someone that has
integrity, one that is trusted and established,” he said.

Is Bode George qualified here?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by ruggedboy01: 9:21am On May 03, 2016
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by allytinted: 9:24am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

^^^ Fayose, Always on point. This is not just a PDP thing, It's a Nigerian thing, We always recycle leaders, and some people are even expecting "change" from these expired cargoes.
...including Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Anglovel: 9:26am On May 03, 2016
Africonji:
Politicians are all the same.
Why can't PDP start thinking of fielding an Ibo man as president and a middlebelter as VP for a Change! Are they not Nigerians? Do politicians really want the unity of this great country? The Youths n elites are not fools oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by dammytosh: 9:27am On May 03, 2016
Bode actually said some one with integrity.

This guy was jailed for corruption !!!!!

They like messing up with our memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by FloraMbachu(f): 9:28am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Why are you pained and crying bro? I can sense frustration and painment in your post. Why not leave them alone since they are not complaining.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by saintdennis(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

How e take pain me?

Seriously , you guys don't know how useless tinubu is in the current scheme of things.

You hinge your wasted votes on the consolatory position of a ceremonial vp occupied by a nobody mere commissioner as justification for your treachery ? I lol.

And as I have said time without number here , that we in the Niger delta and our brothers in Biafra are far better off having Yorubas as our enemies than our friends as Yorubas are harmless as an enemy but treacherous as a friend.

You can not betray your enemy only your friends and the north is very much aware of Yoruba treachery and that is why they have completely sidelined tinubu out of the scheme of things.

Where is kemi adeosun(finance) from? Where is shittu (communication) from? Where is fashola(super minister) from? Where is osinbanjo (vp) from?

If u know how many different interests came into APC u will clap for tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by allytinted: 9:38am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

How e take pain me?

guy e don do na....u are taking ds thing personal already....afterall he already told you that you can have Fayose abi wetin u want again

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Danobal: 9:38am On May 03, 2016
There is big confusion in PDP
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Kingspin(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2016
OkutaNla:

Are you a fish brain? I repeat that Fayose is a big fowl. At least Tinubu was able to secure the influential VP position for the SW region, the region also occupies the Dep. speaker position which keeps the region relevant in the APC, while Fayose upon all the stuewpid noise he and FFK makes on PDP's behalf, can't even attract a respectable position for the zone -- nothing of consequence was allotted to the zone. PDP should just forget campaigning in the SW zone in 2019 coz it will not fly, and his SW PDP colleagues in the region have already made that clear to his fish brain.
You chop the VP position na today Nigeria start? The country is in dark general.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by bluecircle470: 9:49am On May 03, 2016
PDP in dissaray
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2016
If Fayose is saying that Bode George should be relegated to the back-row, i believe he should be there too. he had been governor before so i don't see what he wants again. . .
my opinion tho
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by adviser(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2016
Only in Nigeria Ex-conv still dey talk in public calling himself man of integrity. integrity my foot
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Adekorya: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

And you have that convicted drug peddler as your messiah.

Yoruba hypocrisy stinks.

Fayose remains a thousand times better than that d0pe head kleptomaniac tinubu which you all celebrate.

Useless hypocrites.

Haba, wetin happen?

What on earth will make a right thinking person to put Fayose against Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by mentro: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
Maghan37:
I neva thought there'll be a day when I support fayose but 2day is d day. Bode George who has the reputation of doing thanks giving after coming from prison of stealing definitely will be delterious as chairman of the party.
What of the alleged book haram sponsor who is currently the chairman
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by laprince(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2016
OkutaNla:

Are you a fish brain? I repeat that Fayose is a big fowl. At least Tinubu was able to secure the influential VP position for the SW region, the region also occupies the Dep. speaker position which keeps the region relevant in the APC, while Fayose upon all the stuewpid noise he and FFK makes on PDP's behalf, can't even attract a respectable position for the zone -- nothing of consequence was allotted to the zone. PDP should just forget campaigning in the SW zone in 2019 coz it will not fly, and his SW PDP colleagues in the region have already made that clear to his fish brain.

I really like your point. However, with the way this government is going, people may still try considering PDP in the next elections.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Deen77: 10:27am On May 03, 2016
Do I read " someone with integrity" from Mr or Chief Bode?.
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Deen77: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

And you have that convicted drug peddler as your messiah.

Yoruba hypocrisy stinks.

Fayose remains a thousand times better than that d0pe head kleptomaniac tinubu which you all celebrate.

Useless hypocrites.

Wake-up, stop dreaming.

Fayose admit Tinubu has a leader of Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by falore18(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

^^^ Fayose, Always on point. This is not just a PDP thing, It's a Nigerian thing, We always recycle leaders, and some people are even expecting "change" from these expired cargoes.

I Pity our young generation. It surprises me to see those who suppose to be the leader of tomorrow supporting those that steal our common wealth. Then what type of leaders will they be?
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by deolu2000(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2016
And to think that fayose is now the kingpin in pdp,i pity that scrap of a party and the man fayose,because when is fall shall come,even force of gravity will claim not to be involve.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by NaInna(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2016
Maghan37:
I neva thought there'll be a day when I support fayose but 2day is d day. Bode George who has the reputation of doing thanks giving after coming from prison of stealing definitely will be delterious as chairman of the party.
U spoke my mind bro
Re: Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George by Odani: 10:38am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Celebrating your ceremonial vp position occupied by a mere commissioner as succor for your treachery .

Keep defending your wasted votes

Traitors

you seriously need ur brains reprogrammed, Fayose is the biggest joke of the century he is not and has never been a respected politician. no one shakes when he speaks. He is not a king maker and dnt be fooled fayose is only trying to gain popularity from the north and also to gain relevance. Tinubu played a strategic game and it worked but he never down played or undermined any party member no matter how young, pride comes b4 a fall so fayose shud learn to respect his elders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives / Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.