Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... (1166 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. / Lessons From A Near Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2016
I woke up this morning and it just dawned on me to appreciate God for His unfailing love upon my life.

Mehnnn, i hate the sight of accident...each time i reflect on mine i get the more convinced that God is reallembarassed

it was about 5am-6am in the morning when i was coming back from tarry night or night vigil with my elder sister...you know how some cab drivers can be careless, i was seating in front seat closed to the driver with another passanger when our car ran under one spoilt tipper that was parked by one side of the road, mehhn, you know how tight that front seat could be especially when the other person is fat, as the car ran under the tipper the windscreen broke in pieces and i used my face to smashed on the broken windscreen, before i knew it, i was gradually losing conciousnessembarassed, blood was oozing out of my mouth, that thing that clips my tonque cut, the pregnant woman seating at the back was shouting oozing out blood, i dnt know if she later had misscarriage o...the driver was jerking like an epileptic patient....mehhn, they rushed us to one nearby hospital, the mumu nurses said they must deposite some cash and some proceedures like that while people are dying on the groundundecided....

Finally, they took us to another hospital where we were attended to....thankGod nobody died after all...

Truth is, if not for God's intervention, by now grass would 've grown on my grave....thankGod for His imense mercies upon our lives..

Share yours and put the devil to shame...

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 6:53am On May 03, 2016
God is indeed Good....

In my earlier days.... Went out with a couple of older friends... Didn't want to fall hand... I was drinking everything I could lay hands on... Cocktails,bear Gins.....

Went home tat night... Was vomitting all over the place... Passing out n coming to... My elder bro said there was a time I stopped breathing..... Mtchew... Since then I n alcohol have been distant enemies....

Goodmorning firstking01

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Marinza(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2016
I think I have said this before but when I Just started driving and it was still shacking me, I was speeding as usual one day then slowed down to pass a curvette... When I slowed down the front tire burst. It was so loud people on the streets were running thinking it was something else. Well nothing happened to me and I just kept on imagining how it would have turned out if the tire didn't burst when I slowed down but when I was on top speed... Mehn only God saves us o

1 Like

Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
God is indeed Good....

In my earlier days.... Went out with a couple of older friends... Didn't want to fall hand... I was drinking everything I could lay hands on... Cocktails,bear Gins.....

Went home tat night... Was vomitting all over the place... Passing out n coming to... My elder bro said there was a time I stopped breathing..... Mtchew... Since then I n alcohol have been distant enemies....

Goodmorning firstking01
i detest alcohol with passion.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by balash(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2016
Brb
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
God is indeed Good....

Goodmorning firstking01
indeed God is merciful.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 7:11am On May 03, 2016
firstking01:
Wow, how come we created the same thread the same timeundecided??
I don't get you ?
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by donbenedict(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2016
I dnt hv any experiences
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I dnt hv any experiences
God go make am stay tat way IJN
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
I don't get you ?
Nor mind me ogrin, na mistaketongue
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Marinza:
I think I have said this before but when I Just started driving and it was still shacking me, I was speeding as usual one day then slowed down to pass a curvette... When I slowed down the front tire burst. It was so loud people on the streets were running thinking it was something else. Well nothing happened to me and I just kept on imagining how it would have turned out if the tire didn't burst when I slowed down but when I was on top speed... Mehn only God saves us o
My brother God loves you...you see, most times we take this lil things for granted not knowing that many passed through such road but couldn't make it
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 7:39am On May 03, 2016
firstking01:
Nor mind me ogrin, na mistaketongue

No wahala!
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I dnt hv any experiences
We thankGod for your life cos accidents is never a good experience.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by DanceVille: 7:42am On May 03, 2016
The day I fell from a Mango Tree.

Brb to share the rest.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Rottentooth: 7:50am On May 03, 2016
A vehicle I boarded in my village was climbing a hill. It could not go further after getting to the middle! The was moving back and the driver tried to manoeuvre. It failed. The bus tumbled twice before it stopped rolling down. Many sustained injuries, but thank God, none died.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2016
Rottentooth:
A vehicle I boarded in my village was climbing a hill. It could not go further after getting to the middle! The was moving back and the driver tried to manoeuvre. It failed. The bus tumbled twice before it stopped rolling down. Many sustained injuries, but thank God, none died.
Ok, keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by firstking01(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2016
Rottentooth:
Thats serious o...but thankGod there's no casualty.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
I was walking by the roadside in the night, it was a major highway with a single lane when suddenly a car from behind almost clipped me, he couldn't overtake a tanker ahead of him using the oncoming lane due to traffic and he thought it was a nice idea to overtake through the shoulder.
Since then I thought to myself what if I was hit and the worst happened, how easily you could lose your life without begging anyone.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
undecided Death is afraid of me.
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 03, 2016
Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Amos 5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:
Re: Come In And Share Your Near Death Experience... by Rushtec(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
every one has time to DIE
Tabh:
undecided
Death is afraid of me.

(1) (Reply)

If You Hit A Woman In The Groin/vajayjay Does It Hurt? / Skinny Guys... / The Perfect Flight. (A romantic story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.