Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lessons From A Near Death Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons From A Near Death Experience (869 Views)

My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From A Near Death Experience by fixzylani: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pause.

I could be dead now. No, you didn’t misread that. I could very easily have a ‘late’ sitting snuggling as a prefix before my name. While it was there all regal and in charge, people would talk about how young she was with her whole life yet to be lived and the plain pages awaiting the ink that would mark the hitherto future as present.

I’m not dead. But I could have been.

You see, about a week ago, I left home and embarked on a journey. There was an accident, one that occurred on the bridge and could very easily have resulted in us becoming specks of a rainbow at the bottom of the ocean. The accounts differ, but the most popular was the driver thought it was a good idea to accompany his lunch with alcohol. After the incident, he also disappeared into the wind while we were left individually to sort ourselves out on the side of the road, with bushes right behind us, confused and stunned.

But this isn’t about him.

You see, every time I think about my life, I automatically project into my 30s, 40s and because I’m ambitious, even

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/gonejust-like-that/
Re: Lessons From A Near Death Experience by fixzylani: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Lessons From A Near Death Experience by fixzylani: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Lessons From A Near Death Experience by fixzylani: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Lessons From A Near Death Experience by fixzylani: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read..
Re: Lessons From A Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Makes sense. smiley ''Be good to people, irrespective of your yawning differences. Do it for you, because it’s the right thing to do. Don’t look with contempt at the people beneath you on the social ladder. Listen, if you were one of the minority fortunate enough to start on the right foot in life by being born into a comfortable home, remember you did nothing to deserve it. Another roll of the dice, and maybe your story would be a different one''
Re: Lessons From A Near Death Experience by fixzylani: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! / I Can Not Have Sex Under The Stare Of Jesus Or Buhari / 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.