Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,411 members, 7,850,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! (619 Views)

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 03, 2016
1. I have never been to a night club. There's this girl I met and tried to know her more. So I asked her a few questions like what kind of guy does she like, what her personality is, does she like going to night club? Her response was she's never been to a night club before.

2. How would you react if your boyfriend is broke at one point or the other? My boyfriend shouldn't be broke. He should be able to take my friends and I out once in a while and be happy. Be happy when he's broke, huh? Not really.

Turn off number 3, I presently do not have a boyfriend but I've turned down a lot of guys. My response was oh really? I can't believe that because some of these guys you turned down might be better than me. So, you want to milk me, right? grin

She got upset and hung up the call but called me after 1 hour, unfortunately, I already lost interest in her.
Re: Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2016
Telling you that they hate sex and that they are virgins who haven't tasted the forbidden fruit but yet their cunt would make River Nile look smaller as your dick swims in an abyss.
Re: Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! by ireneony(f): 10:43am On May 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! by cruzita(f): 10:46am On May 03, 2016
can this be true?
Re: Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 03, 2016
Drefan2:
Telling you that they hate sex and that they are virgins who haven't tasted the forbidden fruit but yet their cunt would make River Nile look smaller as your dick swims in an abyss.
Lmao. grin

Those girls are messed up. Some lie more than the devil. grin

She's a virgin but so good at kissing!

(1) (Reply)

Strategies In Becoming A Skillful Husband In Order To Improve Your Sexual Life. / If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice [Photo] / My Friend's Reply To A Ghanaian Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.