Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang (47749 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by nrexzy: 12:07pm On May 03, 2016
Amen.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2016
Happy? undecided 4 what if i may ask?,and those it mean the miracle dat he denied wil come true btwn hours.mm let watch and see
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Happy for what exactly? undecided
Is this the proper time for the bill to come in? Or has the bill not reached the office before? Or does it account for all the campaign promises?

This people should stop making statements as if the citizens are ZOMBIES.
some of the citizens are zombies tho grin
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 03, 2016
Its funny this AID would have the guts to say such! When the unemployment rate is off the chart... What exactly should d Nigerian people be happy about? That fathers have lost their jobs and are unable to cater for their families or the fact that this dispensations half cooked laws have ruined alot of businesses that should be boosting the economy? Or is it the high rate of killings by the fulanis which has left the country in a state of constant fear for their lives?! There is nothing to be happy about with this sitting government. They are more corrupt than the previous, yet they scream they are against corruption. The Ghanian cedi is 3.8ghc to $1. The standard of living for the average Nigerian has dropped drastically and the square head is saying Nigerians would be happy in a few hours... This man must be a well dressed lunatic
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by ogbolu0147(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
Let us hope another issue don't arise......I know the change will come and Nigerians suffering will depreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Wolf06: 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
MaleoPearls:
Celebrate with ME people.

How can you be so sure with the figures? Did you also consider the leap years, if so tell me how you calculated it, i'm interested. Happy birthday in btw bruh!

Today is the 10958th day I am spending on Earth.

I give BABA GOD all the Glory.

Keep hitting the LIKE button. I appreciate in advance.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by mathel(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
Happy for what exactly... For sharing d money or the money that Nigerians will benefit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Lovexme(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
The only thing that can make me happy now is to have uninterrupted power supply. The heat at night is unpleasant! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 03, 2016
NONSENSE PEOPLE..

U now trade with our happinness. .

May ur happinness be deprived as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by nwakibie3(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
Happy because a budget is passed or what? Is budget passage no longer constitutional or has it not been passed previous years? Maybe PDP never passed a budget in their 16yrs of ruling. This APC government sef...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by AMI3(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
After punishing millions of Nigerians and you are coming out to tell us that we are going to be. Let me leave you alone just for one reason. But who the budget don epp? no be una.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by WildABO: 12:16pm On May 03, 2016
Way too early to judge this government, but the aggression of Nigerians is justified. Una wey dey gofment, make una make laif eazee for efribodi o!
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by litaninja(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2016
These ones are not okay at all...
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by maxwell767(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by kay4dem(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by MrImole: 12:19pm On May 03, 2016
Few hours?

Like before 4pm?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by clintino700(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2016
After 3 decades may God bless u with more decades with Favours
MaleoPearls:
Celebrate with ME people.

Today is the 10958th day I am spending on Earth.

I give BABA GOD all the Glory.

Keep hitting the LIKE button. I appreciate in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by dannytoe(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2016
Buhari has talked more than he has worked, since he assume power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by cytellProperty: 12:23pm On May 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/budget-presidency-gets-preview-copy/
Association of Promise Cancelled - APC How does that affect us?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Osu175(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

Which type of username is Mutuwa? in Hausa its equals to Death
people they also bear am like name but it rear.
Its just lik the name Uju in igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy okay
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 03, 2016
R.etard!...day just break abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2016
Weda dey sign it or not,is dia business.all I knw is dat dis country is in a big mess.useless set o people
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by oganology33(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
See what Nigerians have caused. This ppl now think we are all ZOMBIES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by faruku104(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
story.... with Hus slow pace.... it would take another three months to start implementation
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
When Ita Enang said Nigerians will be happy in a few hours he probably meant a particular group of Nigerians not necessarily all but those directly going to gain from the government through stealing and contact awards....
Am so ashamed that the ordinary citizens of this country actually expect to change when we keep doing the same thing all the time and expect a different result
Our leaders don't mean well for its citizens......
If they sanitize the senate,the ministers,governors and others directly involved in governing making those positions less attractive then we can be set to have done things differently and expect new results......
The budget favours them "the cabal" hundred times more than it affects u and i......
Black leaders with black minds
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Opinedecandid(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
Obong Propaganda 1, Obong Budget asop 1, Obong inua iba 1, the Udo mfoniso 1 of Ibiono Ibom, the aka gum 1 o ididep, the Maradona of the APC 1, he has just spoken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by vigasimple(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
cytellProperty:

Association of Promise Cancelled - APC
How does that affect us?

APCshit GOVERNMENT OF DO NOTHING followed by ZOMBIES.

APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS
APC ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGING CONFUSIONIST
APC ASSOCIATION OF PROMISE CANCELLED.

They want Nigerians to be happy for their inept, crass incompetence and high volume clueless.

This month will be 12months since they hypnotize their way to power and 15months since they 'won' the election. They are still busy trying to figure out what lies they can sell to the people in order not to fulfil their promises.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
Happy for what??
So this man is even thinking that this budget of yam is capable of making someone happy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by dikeigbo2(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2016
Ita Enang..Ita Enang ..Ita Enang,how many times did I called you? Continue taking us for a ride,no wahala.

Nigerians will be happy in few hours time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.