Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang (47746 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by desmond2pk: 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
Keneking:
I have always been happy with PMB
I am happy too. He won. If not boko haram and Giuliani herdmen would have annihilated all of us....like they did in 2011

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
Some of these idiots will not stop making us believe us that sky is under our feet. Have they not known that as far as sucess of previous administration is output of sorrow to some millions nigerians, likewise everything you call happy will be seen as sorrow to millions in this admin too.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by comrChris(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
NONSENSE PEOPLE..

U now trade with our happinness. .

May ur happinness be deprived as well
imagine! these people are riding on our intelligence, they now control our happiness with remote or what
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Dyt(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
*shouts like akpororo on stage*
HAPPY FOR WHAT?

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by grammy98: 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
folabisi07:
Reduce fuel price and I promise you, I'll be super glad!
fuel is not de issue, d issue is d exchange
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Emmanes: 1:55pm On May 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
Would .... Word or uncertainty

God punish them all .. In Christ alone we want to be happy not in a visionless and directionless govt
. guy see ur life,u think God is like u, he wount punish anybody not even on ur behalf
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by jzdoberman: 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
ANIMALS WAN DASH US HUMAN RIGHT...

The budget is "our" RIGHT and not the Presidency's.

So STOP telling us to be happy on our RIGHT!!!
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nzeh12(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerians will be happy that the 2016 budget is about to be passed in may? The government should share a bottle of bear to every citizen to celebrate this landmark, this will truly make me happy and forgive this man.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Happy for what exactly? undecided
Is this the proper time for the bill to come in? Or has the bill not reached the office before? Or does it account for all the campaign promises?

This people should stop making statements as if the citizens are ZOMBIES.

Their Followers are ZOMBIES
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by kajoula(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2016
MaleoPearls:
Celebrate with ME people.

Today is the 10958th day I am spending on Earth.

I give BABA GOD all the Glory.

Keep hitting the LIKE button. I appreciate in advance.

Happy 30th birthday grin
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by OYAY(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Happy for what exactly? undecided
Is this the proper time for the bill to come in? Or has the bill not reached the office before? Or does it account for all the campaign promises?

This people should stop making statements as if the citizens are ZOMBIES.

You do not need to be zombies,when is proper time to get an implementable and life changing budget? All the ones they have been signing in Jan or Feb or thereafter,how have they impacted on citizens' life? We need to appreciate a good job when one is sighted not shoddy or rushed arrangement afterall slow and steady win the race!
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by lollmaolol(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
MaleoPearls:
Celebrate with ME people.

Today is the 10958th day I am spending on Earth. I give BABA GOD all the Glory.
Keep hitting the LIKE button. I appreciate in advance.

congrats you are 30+ years
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by NigerianScholar: 4:48pm On May 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by talktonase(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

Which type of username is Mutuwa? in Hausa its equals to Death
Ahhtireforsomekindnamesoh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 03, 2016
kmaxx:

The message on ur signature kept me laughing... Funny.

Thanks
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by RaeMystix: 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
Abegi pass National budget make we start business again. angry
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by slightlyMad(f): 6:06pm On May 03, 2016
this year's budget just coming when the year is going to an end, so we should expect next year's budget when?
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
rubbish, is dis d first budget to b signed in dis country... paparazzi for the first budget after independent sef no ric dis one.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by ironben(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/budget-presidency-gets-preview-copy/

Oh my beloved country!!!! embarassed
How did we get to this point
Just to prepare and sign national budget is what this few set of clowns are dangling over our heads like this!!!
sad angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by ironben(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2016
OYAY:

You do not need to be zombies,when is proper time to get an implementable and life changing budget? All the ones they have been signing in Jan or Feb or thereafter,how have they impacted on citizens' life? We need to appreciate a good job when one is sighted not shoddy or rushed arrangement afterall slow and steady win the race!

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 03, 2016
Happy about what? That ita enang has been promoted to pmbs house boy?
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2016
alobright17:

Come to Ghana and see cry of the masses.
The killing rate of Bokoharam over the years then come to mind.
If you'll not be happy then do the opposite.
Even Americans complain as well... They still complain about their standard of living but, it is way better than the living standards in naija... Devaluation of the naira would render the dollar almost useless thats why these peeps dont want to devalue d naira... The masses in ghana r screaming but the ones in naija r dying
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by McTobe(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
taking sides with this and that political party, ethnicity and religion no longer allow many users of nairaland to be objective in their comments. This is a very sad development if its so with the people that will form the elite class in the country how much will it be for the illiterate peasants down the social ladder. U can still support APC and yet criticise them where they performed badly and u can still be a PDP supporter and still give APC credit where they deserve it. My point, any right thinking person should know that for any reason if the budget have not been passed by this time of the year the government of the day should not be applauded but rather should sit up. I think even the govt knows this so I wonder y some people here will defend APC up to now for delaying the budget. I hail those that have been able to say the truth not minding.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by alobright17(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2016
krispycash:
Even Americans complain as well... They still complain about their standard of living but, it is way better than the living standards in naija... Devaluation of the naira would render the dollar almost useless thats why these peeps dont want to devalue d naira... The masses in ghana r screaming but the ones in naija r dying

why then using screaming person to compare to nija,besides you're still alive I never see you die.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 03, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Useless good for nothing
nonentities we have in govt at federal level
[/size]
*at every level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.