Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang (47753 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by TruthHurts1(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2016
Happy for what? Is the President about to announce his resignation?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by kmaxx(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
dason4life:
grin
The message on ur signature kept me laughing... Funny.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by IamThrive(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
You can't stop the already ticking year of 2019.

More of the Sorry-Nigerians headline.

God will decide...
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
Speakdatruth:
wailer spotted

Zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by dave07(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
cry crythought they've rescued the Chibok girls.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by captainjerry: 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
weytin dis one teach us now?
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by gidjah(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
END TIME STATEMENT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by papadjaji: 12:33pm On May 03, 2016
May thunder fire these people one by one. They believe Nigerians are now kindergarten babies that can lied to per second per minute.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Dareal90s(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2016
Tired of Hoping o, Baba do Quick angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by gulfer: 12:36pm On May 03, 2016
MaleoPearls:
Celebrate with ME people.

Today is the 10958th day I am spending on Earth.

I give BABA GOD all the Glory.

Keep hitting the LIKE button. I appreciate in advance.
Olorun o ni je o Ta a ti o! Happy Thirtieth Birthday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by alobright17(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
To be happy is a choice,your happiness or sadness will never fast track or delay the process.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Vveni(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Hahahahaha lwkmd does mean Nigerians would be very happy in hours come because the PRESIDENT IS GOING TO SIGN BUDGET? I wouldn't like to say much but I believe he is doing his constitutional work....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by evapointed(f): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
happy for what?? that the budget will soon appear from were or for the continues suffering in the country or the killing by herdman........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by amagunnerfan: 12:42pm On May 03, 2016
MaleoPearls:

happy 30th birthday. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Duru009(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
This is the 5th month n National budget
its yet to be pass.
Nonsense.

these people are deceiving themselves
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by alobright17(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2016
krispycash:
Its funny this AID would have the guts to say such! When the unemployment rate is off the chart... What exactly should d Nigerian people be happy about? That fathers have lost their jobs and are unable to cater for their families or the fact that this dispensations half cooked laws have ruined alot of businesses that should be boosting the economy? Or is it the high rate of killings by the fulanis which has left the country in a state of constant fear for their lives?! There is nothing to be happy about with this sitting government. They are more corrupt than the previous, yet they scream they are against corruption. The Ghanian cedi is 3.8ghc to $1. The standard of living for the average Nigerian has dropped drastically and the square head is saying Nigerians would be happy in a few hours... This man must be a well dressed lunatic

Come to Ghana and see cry of the masses.
The killing rate of Bokoharam over the years then come to mind.
If you'll not be happy then do the opposite.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Happy for what exactly? undecided
Is this the proper time for the bill to come in? Or has the bill not reached the office before? Or does it account for all the campaign promises?

This people should stop making statements as if the citizens are ZOMBIES.

Perhaps the citizens are.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by magicalx(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2016
Budget delivery, passage and signature is now rocket science! APC change!
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by nkemjacob2(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
Seriously i wont blame u guys, happy for what? Budget that is taken almost a year to sign what sort of governance is that? and u are saying we shuld be happy, are u dull, are we fools? Look @ how he is saying it as if they are doing us a big favor, some political holders have to go to school of how to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by kayDooo(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
Aturu!
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by akoladejesu(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
If I may ask, Na 2016 budgets dey inside that box am seeing with PMB? Cos, e be like say na Sai Baba shoe jumia or konga pack for inside the box...

Just talking from what have seen in the past!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Splinz(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
Eh?

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by lexyclasy: 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
MaleoPearls:

because u are just 30yrs that's why you allow me to crack my head with calculator....well i forgive u because its your birthday...be happy congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

Which type of username is Mutuwa? in Hausa its equals to Death
lol oh my God leceister

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by DedeNkem: 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
Your government couldn't handle a common budget, fumbled with it for months, and you now expect Nigerians to be "happy soon"!
Bunch of incompetent fools!

Only in Nigeria could this happen. Nigeria is worst in everything!
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by ceejay80s(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
What are we going to be happy about?
House rent wan decrease by 50% ?
Will a brand new car be sold for 500 thousand naira?
Will bride price and marriage ceremonies be cheap ?
Will bus fare from ikorodu to victoria island be 50 naira ?
Will a bag of cement cost 200 naira ?
Will 1 plot of land cost 200k ?
Will minimum wage earners earn 60k ?
Will nepa bill be reduced by 70% ?
Will usa and canada visa be free ?
I still dey wonder wetin dem wan tell us wey go sweet our belle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by Nigeriatraining: 1:32pm On May 03, 2016
“When planning for a year, plant corn.
When planning for a decade, plant trees.
When planning for life, train and educate people.” – Chinese Proverb.

Register For The NTN ASSOCIATES Professional Training Courses in the Month Of May, 2016.

Digital marketing Fundamentals Training

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/digital-marketing-fundamentals/

CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/customer-service-training-5/

Sales & Marketing Strategy Training

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/sales-marketing-strategy-training/

EXCEL ESSENTIAL TRAINING

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/excel-essential-training/

Basic Strategic Management Training

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/basic-strategic-management-training/

Call or WhatsApp: +23408185588772,+2348170103366 or Email: training@nigeriatrainingcourses.com

View all other training courses on our websites….
www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
If the budget is expansionary, expect the. naira to loose value at the parallel market

Also, the fuel scarcity should worsen unless the price is increased substantially

The budget will bring lots of headache
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by MaleoPearls(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
lexyclasy:
because u are just 30yrs that's why you allow me to crack my head with calculator....well i forgive u because its your birthday...be happy congrats

No Vex.
Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by emmasege: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
folabisi07:
Reduce fuel price and I promise you, I'll be super glad!
And make it as common as pure water in the filling stations from now till 2019, with no resurgence of fuel scarcity as the practice has been since APC took over government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang by deebrain(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
Lord, I did not vote for this!!

So when things that ought to be done quickly are treated like this, we should be celebrating?

Hmmm.... This is so reminding me of the Abacha years.

Sir, in places where things work, you would have been fired for this stupid statement.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / El-Rufai’s inauguration ends abruptly as youths pelt dignitaries with stones / Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.