Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office (3112 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / What Rating Do You Think President Buhari Deserves Among Other Ex Presidents? / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by agabusta: 7:07am On May 04, 2016
PMB will definitely perform well and go on to win a second term before handing over to Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.

That is it.

He will definitely have my vote.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by olafum1(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2016
henry49:
You voted based on reasoning, competence and standards. And, we're seeing them today! Get a life!

Yes, no one is perfect. We just want an alternative to GEJ incompetence and never expected PMB cluelessness will reach this high. The fact remains that, GEJ disappointed us, and PMB is tolling same path now with a lot of his economic somersaults that is causing hardship to Nigerians. So it is very simple, when the time comes we vote for the next best alternative...

I never regretted voting GEJ out though, and I won't regret voting PMB for now, but for reasoning and santity sake, I must criticize his present failures at critical sectors of the economy.

So basically I won't be like u who is blindly supporting GEJ regardless of all his attrocities while he was in power, and for reasons best know to u(ethnic and religion though). Mba, I won't do that

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by focus7: 8:01am On May 04, 2016
ayourbamie:
Too early... Buhari might not live to see the next election. Not wishinh him dead though
You might even die before Buhari. Not wishing you dead though.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by sincerlyyo(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2016
Buhari would spend 8 years by Gods grace. The beginning of good things are usually rough, we shall laugh last. This was how Fashola was criticised when he started in Lagos. Let us pray and support the government.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
olafum1:

Yes, no one is perfect. We just want an alternative to GEJ incompetence and never expected PMB cluelessness will reach this high. The fact remains that, GEJ disappointed us, and PMB is tolling same path now with a lot of his economic somersaults that is causing hardship to Nigerians. So it is very simple, when the time comes we vote for the next best alternative...

I never regretted voting GEJ out though, and I won't regret voting PMB for now, but for reasoning and santity sake, I must criticize his present failures at critical sectors of the economy.

So basically I won't be like u who is blindly supporting GEJ regardless of all his attrocities while he was in power, and for reasons best know to u(ethnic and religion though). Mba, I won't do that
Why do people forget things so easily? Perhaps, they need 'memory Cards.' They no longer remember the father of Corruption( OBJ). They only remember GEJ.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by SDAC: 1:19pm On May 04, 2016
henry49:
Why do people forget things so easily? Perhaps, they need 'memory Cards.' They no longer remember the father of Corruption( OBJ). They only remember GEJ.
but you accept that Jonathan was corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by EazyMoh(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2016
gidgiddy:
Of course he will. Buhari will run the country aground, we will all suffer. In 2019, the entire North will again vote for him supported by their Yoruba friends, no matter how bad his administration is.
You are right we will vote for him again. Not because he's perfect, but because he's our best option.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by olafum1(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2016
henry49:

Do u now want to divert our attention to OBJ and no more about ur hero, or is OBJ still at the helms of affairs in the country? let me remind u that he has been out for some 9 years ago.

This GEJ u r blindly supporting, can u pls mention one thing specifically that he did for u...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by gidgiddy: 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
EazyMoh:

You are right we will vote for him again. Not because he's perfect, but because he's our best option.

Well if your best option is this bad, then God help us all.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by EazyMoh(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2016
gidgiddy:

Well if your best option is this bad, then God help us all.
Yeah, too bad all we had to compare was GEJ. hopefully we would get a better option come 2019. Until we do, PMB till 2023.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by gidgiddy: 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
EazyMoh:

Yeah, too bad all we had to compare was GEJ. hopefully we would get a better option come 2019. Until we do, PMB till 2023.

That is if Nigeria hasn't disintegrated before then
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by EazyMoh(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
gidgiddy:

That is if Nigeria hasn't disintegrated before then
Nah its practically impossible for Nigeria to disintegrate. Simply because those to make it happen are the ones benefitting the most from its union.
Before you ask, they the legislators.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
olafum1:

Do u now want to divert our attention to OBJ and no more about ur hero, or is OBJ still at the helms of affairs in the country? let me remind u that he has been out for some 9 years ago.

This GEJ u r blindly supporting, can u pls mention one thing specifically that he did for u...
is GEJ still at the corridors of power? In that case, let's live in the present! Let's talk about Buhari, then. Bro, whichever way, you're screwed! If it hadn't been for GEJ's sacrifice, you wouldn't have been there typing that! Your role model(Buhari) vowed to rain fire and sulphur on the country if not elected to power. The southwest bowed to his threat!
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ayourbamie: 9:20pm On May 04, 2016
focus7:
You might even die before Buhari. Not wishing you dead though.
sorry to disappoint you. I'm not afraid if dying.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by focus7: 7:36am On May 05, 2016
ayourbamie:

sorry to disappoint you. I'm not afraid if dying.
You are a liar, you prove me wrong by jumping into a well when no one is around or use any means of suicide to die then I will take you serious that you are not afraid of death.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by waziri4biz: 8:14am On May 05, 2016
victorvezx:
he will contest and win again. he will be the one to turn Nigeria around for good. Haters and wailers u can hang yourselves or quietly take poison.
#ProudlyZombie.
do u forbid to subject urself to logical reason in ur family. Do u just post without opening ur mind . Keep brainwashing urself mother f*cker
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by anyinso: 8:25am On May 05, 2016
Is too early to say. Though, he is not impressing me for now.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by wordychap: 8:39am On May 05, 2016
Whoever told u votes will count in buharis regime sad
He'll simply return himself to office
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ayourbamie: 9:58pm On May 05, 2016
focus7:
You are a liar, you prove me wrong by jumping into a well when no one is around or use any means of suicide to die then I will take you serious that you are not afraid of death.
lol. why you wan make i die before my time na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria / Vice President Osinbajo Photo That Has Got People Talking. / Another APC Governor's Rice Pyramid Lies Busted With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.