Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached (21382 Views)

Esan Elders Reject Victor Edoror, Demand An Esan Speaker / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by musakanti: 7:37am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Arabiandude post=45281574]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I TOLD THEM THATS WHAT ON THE BURNER, AND THEY DIDNT LISTENED.
THIS IS LONG OVERDUE.

VICTOR EDOROR (former speaker) WHOM OSHIOMOLE PERSONALLY HELPED WON HIS ELECTION TURNED AGAINST HIM RECENTLY AND WAS PITCHING HIS TENT WITH PIUS EGBERAMHÈN ODUBU (deputy governor).

PIUS EGBERAMHEN ODUBU (deputy governor) YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE SINCE YOU REFUSED STEPPING DOWN YOUR AMBITION FOR GODWIN OBASEKI.

WATCH OUT NAIRALANDERS, ODUBU WOULD BE IMPEACHED WITHIN THE NEXT 30days AND GODWIN OBASEKI WOULD BECOME THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR, AND HE WILL ALSO TAKE OVER FROM OSHIOMOLE AS GOVERNOR.
WELL DONE MY COMRADE GOVERNOR,
WHOEVER WANT TO WORK AGAINST YOU, SHALL BE REMOVE AND DEALT WITH IN EDO STATE.

ONLY YOU AND GODWIN OBASEKI WE KNOW, AND ONLY THE BOTH OF YOU WE SHALL STAND BY, AND NOTH ANY BETRAYAL LIKE ODUBU, EDOROR, OGIEMWONYI, KEN IMASUAGBON (rice man), ETC.
[/quote

It is glaring now that Oshiomole has changed plans and want a neutral candidate to pick the ticket.. Watch out for edo central candidate
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Bini people shaaa...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Stvpid people sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 10:31am On May 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

Stvpid people sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know right.... grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:

I know right.... grin grin grin

I was talking to you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 10:37am On May 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

I was talking to you. grin grin grin grin

No you weren't, I am not from Bini.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:

No you weren't, I am not from Bini.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's the more reason why I was referring to you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 5:07pm On May 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

That's the more reason why I was referring to you. grin grin grin grin grin

I think you are confused about this.. Not to worry, its a Bini thing.. grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

I think you are confused about this.. Not to worry, its a [b]Bini thing.. grin grin grin[/b]

That's why I referred to you as stvpid. grin grin grin

Does it run in your family?
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 6:31am On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

That's why I referred to you as stvpid. grin grin grin

Does it run in your family?

You still think you were referring to to me... #smh. grin grin

If you weren't from Bini, I would have hugged you...
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

So you're still referring to to me... #knockingmyhead

If you weren't from Bini, I would have hugged you with chickenpox..

Thank God I'm from benin. Don't hug me with your chicken pox.

Hug your fellow tribesman and spread it amongst yourself

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 9:39am On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

Thank God I'm from benin. Don't hug me with your chicken pox.

Hug your fellow tribesman and spread it amongst yourself

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Chicken pox!!! grin grin grin Really?!!!

Shouldn't you be in your coven bewitching your neighbour.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Chicken pox!!! grin grin grin Really?!!!

Shouldn't you be in your coven bewitching your neighbour.. grin grin grin grin

Maybe, but I saw the need to rid your plague from the surface of the earth.

What's more noble than driving a plague from the land?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 10:18am On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

Maybe, but I saw the need to rid your plague from the surface of the earth.

What's more noble than driving a plague from the land?

grin grin grin grin

Stop over estimating your abilities.. grin All you can do is suck peoples blood, fly around at night and press people at night when they sleep.. grin grin

You can't get rid of common dandruff talkless of Plague.. grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Stop over estimating your abilities.. grin All you can do is suck peoples blood, fly around at night and press people at night when they sleep.. grin grin

You can't get rid of common dandruff talkless of Plague.. grin

You sound scared.

You should be grin grin grin grin

Afterall, your kinds are known for that.
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 10:25am On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

You sound scared.

You should be grin grin grin grin

Afterall, your kinds are known for that.

I am scared..

Scared of Fulani herdsmen,

Scared of Niger Delta Militants,

Scared of OPC

Scared of Bakassi Boys..

But Bini Witches, hells Naaaaaa! grin Ordinary condemned engine Oil (not even Olive Oil) go cure una winch.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

I am scared..

Scared of Fulani herdsmen,

Scared of Niger Delta Militants,

Scared of OPC

Scared of Bakassi Boys..

But Bini Witches, hells Naaaaaa! grin Ordinary condemned engine Oil (not even Olive Oil) go cure una winch.. grin grin grin grin

Good that you're scared.

And I'm not too happy sha. Because after fulani herdsmen finish with you and your kind, there will be nothing left for my people to do.

I need to warn them (fulan herdsmen) to stay off my kill (you+ your kind) grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 11:24am On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

Good that you're scared.

And I'm not too happy sha. Because after fulani herdsmen finish with you and your kind, there will be nothing left for my people to do.

I need to warn them (fulan herdsmen) to stay off my kill (you+ your kind) grin grin grin grin

You see yourself.. grin grin

I am MadCow, Fulani Herdsmen are my Aloba's.. grin grin grin They merk people to protect me.. grin grin grin

Better advise your Bini Winches and Wizards to stay clear of my path.. grin grin grin
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

You see yourself.. grin grin

I am MadCow, Fulani Herdsmen are my Aloba's.. grin grin grin They merk people to protect me.. grin grin grin

Better advise your Bini Winches and Wizards to stay clear of my path.. grin grin grin

You mean like d mad cows they burnt in Enugu?
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 12:02pm On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

You mean like d mad cows they burnt in Enugu?

Don't make fun of Dead Cows.. Show some respect. angry
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by Etinosajay(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Don't make fun of Dead Cows.. Show some respect. angry

Dead cows, mad cows, roasted cows, butchered, you're all the same to me.
Re: Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached by MadCow1: 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
Etinosajay:

Dead cows, mad cows, roasted cows, butchered, you're all the same to me.

Witches, Wizards, Vampires, Bini people are all the same to me as well..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Might Be No Sound Youth Left When FG Finally Creates Jobs – Sen. Ashafa / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani / NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.