Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (53421 Views)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Reno Omokri Mock Lai Mohammed 4 Saying Masquerade Can Create Jobs 4 1000 Men(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 12:05am On May 04, 2016
lawydewy:
Tourism is the highest revenue in Tunisia today.

Nigerians are known for criticisms. I believe 90% will criticise him.

But there is truth in what he said.

Creativity is the key.

some Nigerians are so wicked to the extent they don't want for their country.

And they will not know peace in their life.....

you better repent!!!!!!
Maybe you can act as a masquerade instead . Must we promote masquerade because of culture? Are there no other means

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by millhouse: 12:09am On May 04, 2016
Chief Linus on rampage

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by searchng4love: 12:11am On May 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Doubt yours work? If it did you'd be more interested in knowing how the minister plans to make it a reality.

Your reality not mine.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by sunshine1974(m): 12:11am On May 04, 2016
Bobandgreat:
Must we wait till the next election before these horrible people are booted out.
even in 2019, the hausas will always be d deciding factor.....only God will help us, more almajiris are bin born on a daily basis

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by searchng4love: 12:13am On May 04, 2016
hifaif1:

Who told you that masquerade dressing is a petty job Before the white men came, weren't our people mostly farmers, drummers, dancers and masquerade dressers?

You're going back to that age and time?
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Bobandgreat: 12:17am On May 04, 2016
sunshine1974:
even in 2019, the hausas will always be d deciding factor.....only God will help us, more almajiris are bin born on a daily basis

I was not banking on the Hausas. The Yorubas can make the difference. I only pray slave mentality and Zombie ideology will be in the minority.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by push23: 12:22am On May 04, 2016
ademusiwa11:
[size=38pt]I am looking.

this Masquerade
ademusiwa@gmail.com[/size]
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hokafor(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2016
Mr lie lie mohamade why dont u get ur family to start investing in the masquerade business first.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by UdehEbukaC(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2016
With these kind of ministers, Buhari will need more than a miracle to succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:24am On May 04, 2016
phemmie06:

Mr creativity is the padlock or opener, how weeks does it take the masquerade in your village to be celebrated, at least maximum of two months if it is up to two weeks, after providing job for 1000 people through the masquerade, after the masquerade festival what will happen to your employees?
Oun ti ntan lodun egun. (Masquerade festival has an end). Therefore go and redefine your creativity.

How you will think outside the box(When hungry sama/fire you)
Your brain=Box. Your open eyes are seeing outside box.....

When you see your environment,you will create avenues for food.

Only some few Masquerades that only come out ones in a year. Others do parade the street to catch fun and make money.

Tourism centres on weekends, there will cultural displays and dance,traditional modelling

(you can bring your wife in Ankara to cat/fish walk or elephant walk if she is fat).

Normal Masquerades perform and recite poetries.

Your children can give symposiums or poems,I will clap and drop something.

That will get he/she note books for a term.

Papa Emeka can sell soft drinks and sachets water,

while you can sell cigarettes and hard drinks.

Mallam Adamu will sell his Suya, he will not fight you people in the bush.

Mama Kayode can sell rice and beans at one corner.

Mama Abdullahi can sell Kunu and Zobo just close to the gate.

All these people are doing something,instead of poke nosing, back biting&backfiring, gossiping and stealing.

While me at the weekends, I will come catch fun,relax and flex away troubled system of hard work.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:26am On May 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Maybe you can act as a masquerade instead . Must we promote masquerade because of culture? Are there no other means

How you will think outside the box(When hungry sama/fire
you)
When you see your environment,you will create avenues for
food.
Only some few Masquerades that only come out ones in a
year. Others do parade the street to catch fun and make
money.
Tourism centres on weekends, there will cultural displays
and dance,traditional modelling
(you can bring your wife in Ankara to cat/fish walk or
elephant walk if she is fat).
Your children can give symposiums or poems,I will clap
and drop something.
Mallam Adamu will sell his Suya, he will not fight you
people in the bush.
Mama Abdullahi can sell Kunu and Zobo just close to the
gate.
All these people are doing something,instead of poke
nosing, back biting&backfiring, gossiping and stealing.
While me at the weekends, I will come catch fun,relax and
flex away troubled system of hard work.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2016
jeytee:

YOU ARE A FOOL

How you will think outside the box(When hungry sama/fire you) Your brain=Box. Your open eyes are seeing outside box..... When you see your environment,you will create avenues for food. Only some few Masquerades that only come out ones in a year. Others do parade the street to catch fun and make money. Tourism centres on weekends, there will cultural displays and dance,traditional modelling (you can bring your wife in Ankara to cat/fish walk or elephant walk if she is fat). Normal Masquerades perform and recite poetries. Your children can give symposiums or poems,I will clap and drop something. That will get he/she note books for a term. Papa Emeka can sell soft drinks and sachets water, while you can sell cigarettes and hard drinks. Mallam Adamu will sell his Suya, he will not fight you people in the bush. Mama Kayode can sell rice and beans at one corner. Mama Abdullahi can sell Kunu and Zobo just close to the gate. All these people are doing something,instead of poke nosing, back biting&backfiring, gossiping and stealing. While me at the weekends, I will come catch fun,relax and flex away troubled system of hard work.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2016
masterpix:
when did you turn prophet. Same to you

you)
food.
money.
and drop something.
people in the bush.
gate.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2016
deluxez12:
oga I dey ur back go where there costume may u dey earn salary.....silly thing useless zombie

How you will think outside the box(When hungry sama/fire you) Your brain=Box. Your open eyes are seeing outside box..... When you see your environment,you will create avenues for food. Only some few Masquerades that only come out ones in a year. Others do parade the street to catch fun and make money. Tourism centres on weekends, there will cultural displays and dance,traditional modelling (you can bring your wife in Ankara to cat/fish walk or elephant walk if she is fat). Normal Masquerades perform and recite poetries. Your children can give symposiums or poems,I will clap and drop something. That will get he/she note books for a term. Papa Emeka can sell soft drinks and sachets water, while you can sell cigarettes and hard drinks. Mallam Adamu will sell his Suya, he will not fight you people in the bush. Mama Kayode can sell rice and beans at one corner. Mama Abdullahi can sell Kunu and Zobo just close to the gate. All these people are doing something,instead of poke nosing, back biting&backfiring, gossiping and stealing. While me at the weekends, I will come catch fun,relax and flex away troubled system of hard work.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:32am On May 04, 2016
hausameat:
Imagine this shameless senior zomby taling rubbish.

you)
food.
money.
and drop something.
people in the bush.
gate.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2016
msbbash:
Hey ,make we start am with like play , like play. mumu !

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by madone: 12:34am On May 04, 2016
lawydewy:

you)
food.
money.
and drop something.
people in the bush.
gate.
oga wise analyst who are those coming to watch the masqurade under boko haram bombing and fulaniherds men rampaging with killings her and there. will u like to watch a masquarade show in aguta or in any northern state? abeg truth doed in nigeria since liar mohanmed came on board
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:34am On May 04, 2016
Pidggin:

Hope you enjoy touring with Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 12:39am On May 04, 2016
philGeo:
God what wrong have we done as a Country for giving us A.P.C?
the yorubas gave us Apc, not God, bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by niggadee(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2016
nigeria is a joke country

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2016
I want to submit my Cv. Do anybody know the address of any masquerade company? I have a degree in Accounting. Please help!

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Mesogboriwon(m): 12:49am On May 04, 2016
My people don't the truth because they don't long investment but short investment where the problem wouldn't be solve due to high neglect by previous regime that have eat pass our moral and ....

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by lawydewy(m): 12:56am On May 04, 2016
madone:
oga wise analyst who are those coming to watch the masqurade under boko haram bombing and fulaniherds men rampaging with killings her and there. will u like to watch a masquarade show in aguta or in any northern state? abeg truth doed in nigeria since liar mohanmed came on board

Thank you bro!

The security is improving.

Only that much attentions are being created to the North East.

The Fulani's herdsmen that ran away from(Boko Haran) North East are the ones going North Central and southern Nigeria.

Every tribes has bad eggs, Fulanis have been in the south not today. Why suddenly attack here and there.

We have to be diplomatic about the issues.

Sometimes our guys in south extort/harass/attacked fulanis for money

Don't take laws into your hands. Hold government/leaders responsible.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by rlekam(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2016
This is just so hilarious!! Got my head banging! The biggest an funniest joke ever. Well may God see us all through this hardship period.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by IkpuMmadu: 1:11am On May 04, 2016
APC is just a crazy bunch..I wonder why people take the serious . this is the mess Yoruba has put us

Just negodu

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 1:14am On May 04, 2016
Kc3000:
Egbe leee!!!!

“There’s a particular masquerade in the south east, it takes 100 people to dress him, another 100 people to UnCloth him." - Lai Mohammed

grin grin grin

That is 200 jobs already created by retar'ded lying mohammed
Nigerians, una see una life now abi! cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Fundango: 1:18am On May 04, 2016
jmichlins:
From making pencils in the next 4yrs to masquerade this administration has the most stup!d job creation ideas. Next election is not far we are close to the first year
grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Fundango: 1:23am On May 04, 2016
oyetunder:
Very true. We have so many past and present political masquerades in naija busy creating job for their cronies. To dress masquerades for campain in naija...to rig election for such masquerades...and to work with such masquerades have produced the likes of Dizeani...dasuki...tafa balogun...lai himself...and others.
chai you said my mind. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ahaika23: 1:35am On May 04, 2016
mtchew, these old ediots don tire me

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Stylz69(m): 1:42am On May 04, 2016
rolchi:
Lai Mohammed,

“In Cross Rivers reserve park, Nigeria has the oldest forest in the whole world. It is the oldest in terms of biodiversity, and we have this very rare, white-mane gorilla in that area, but because my people in Cross River have decided to turn them to bush meat, they have now escaped.”

He even lied to extent of creating a new Species! Did he just refer to a silver back gorilla as a white -mane gorilla?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Emassive(m): 1:46am On May 04, 2016
I will ask any masquerade i see on the road " Abeg How many men dress you" cause your mate na CEO now #1000men1masquerade .....
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 1:51am On May 04, 2016
Useless Presidiot Mumummadu Buhari has already given some Zoonigerians Masquerades jobs to come to a Zoo court to testify against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.