Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (53440 Views)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Reno Omokri Mock Lai Mohammed 4 Saying Masquerade Can Create Jobs 4 1000 Men(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by jesussaves22: 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by babajeje123(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
Sometimes, I wonder if we youths of this nation have brain. How can someone say enabling environment should be created for masquerades & their dressers? You don't talk about such environment for both local & foreign investors, you don't talk about such for young entrepreneurs with great business ideas, you don't talk about such environment for those young minds with excellent leadership skills who can take this country to the next level. Na wa for us o

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ajebuter(f): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
tommykiwi:
I just have one simple question for U (Lie Mohammed) Na masquerade job ur children dey do? If not dat dey say we should respect our elders, I for say U be foool.
grin

grin grin ;DLmAO

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ahamonyeka(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
So,this is the job APC promise us.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by brosammy(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
But what was our offence in Nigeria to deserved this useless set of leaders, please help me tell that Lie-lie man to employ him pikin for the job Fools

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ngachi: 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
Hahahahahaha chieeyyyy grin this man will kill me oooooo grin grin grin
Hmmmmm nawaaaooo Nigerian in hot sup

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by masterpix(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:
Tourism is the highest revenue in Tunisia today.

Nigerians are known for criticisms. I believe 90% will criticise him.

But there is truth in what he said.

Creativity is the key.

some Nigerians are so wicked to the extent they don't want for their country.

And they will not know peace in their life.....

you better repent!!!!!!
when did you turn prophet. Same to you

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ajebuter(f): 10:40pm On May 03, 2016
I swear I am laughing sooooooo hard tears are coming out of my eyes..

This is the most comically_idiotic statement from any minister in recent time

And Buhari's minister takes the credit..

Shege Baba

grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Raphaelgreg040(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2016
See as him even serious the tuk am

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hausameat: 10:42pm On May 03, 2016
oyetunder:
Very true. We have so many past and present political masquerades in naija busy creating job for their cronies. To dress masquerades for campain in naija...to rig election for such masquerades...and to work with such masquerades have produced the likes of Dizeani...dasuki...tafa balogun...lai himself...and others.
thrash

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by sinistermind(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

What did Nigerians do to deserve this?

Lwkmd....

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Uteghe(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2016
searchng4love:

May your generations make a living out of masquerade jobs...
You have exhibited a level of bad spiritedness associated with witchcraft. You gate crashed into the realm of humans. People chose what they wanna do...if my relative choses it,that's his biz. You are a victim of anti-Lai fixation. Your evil wishes follow you to your soon to be dug shallow grave.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2016
dhardline:
This is so funny abeg...

Masquerades of the federal republic of Nigeria (MFRN) hereby calls for the submission of CVs for

the post of 1. Entry level masquerades 2. Dancing masquerades 3. Tax collecting masquerade

Please submit a passport photograph with a picture of your masquerade uniform.

Special dancing and juju techniques will be an added advantage.MFRN...promoting the african

experience.

grin grin cheesy grin grin
are u related to the rivers state governor WIKE because u are WIKED sorry wicked

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ajebuter(f): 10:45pm On May 03, 2016
kurt09:
Laughs. The Masquerade Minister. Welcome to the month of May, a propaganda month for APC government. Before weekend Bubu will sign budget and it will be included in his achievements. I will be the first APC member to tear or burn membership slip. Looking at the slip gives me nightmares. Yeye dey smell
grin

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Patini147(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2016
People will criticize him about the masquerade idea. But how about this one-chance buses and taxis? Everyone is now aware that bribery is the norm in Nigeria. A father will do runs(bribe) for his child to pass Waec. A student will sort(bribe) his/her lecturer to pass a course. An accused person will bribe the judge to rule the case in his favour. They even bribe the usher to let you see the Pastor despite the fact that you came to meet others. The Police??
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by klarrychenko94: 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
Uteghe:
PDP e-goons should stop labouring to discredit every move by the Federal Govt. There's nothing ridiculous about Lai's postulations. tourists go to Papua New Guinea to watch forest dwellers worship snakes,roam around naked and indulge in macabre embalment procedures with full Govt support and cooperation of enlightened citizens. STOP I.DIOTIC CRITICISM.
may ur children and grandchildren end up as masquerade and masquerade dressers. Say amen to that... Idiot.

9 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phemmie06(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
Greetings to all Nairalanders the minister of masquerade is calling for recruitment of 1000 youth in each village to provide job wealth and promote the masquerade of his home town

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by basingstoke: 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

History ! When God wants to punish a nation, he gives them a bad leader, simple. This is what we get for throwing stones at God sent- Jonathan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by basingstoke: 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
History ! When God wants to punish a nation, he gives them a bad leader, simple. This is what we get for throwing stones at God sent- Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by NaWetinDey(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2016
Lol
Somebody should also tell him that there is "Okpa Di Oku" in Igbo land and it can be cooked, canned and shipped abroad - creating over a million jobs.

On a more serious note, he has a point. That's the difference between us and the westerners: they take recognizance of minute details

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by pamcode(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
Lai would not kill me o. I just burst laugh after reading the post lol. The first two monikers nailed it for me

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phemmie06(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:

Creativity is the key.

you better repent!!!!!!
Mr creativity is the padlock or opener, how weeks does it take the masquerade in your village to be celebrated, at least maximum of two months if it is up to two weeks, after providing job for 1000 people through the masquerade, after the masquerade festival what will happen to your employees?
Oun ti ntan lodun egun. (Masquerade festival has an end). Therefore go and redefine your creativity.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:

Creativity is the key.

you better repent!!!!!!

YOU ARE A FOOL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by searchng4love: 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
Uteghe:

You have exhibited a level of bad spiritedness associated with witchcraft. You gate crashed into the realm of humans. People chose what they wanna do...if my relative choses it,that's his biz.
Not just your relatives boi
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by alexlee50: 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
When reasonable people dey talk say APC no get plan, zombies go dey argue.una no see am now?

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by mrinsurer: 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
Oga Lai..Tourism is all about movement of people from one place to another for leisure,education,health etc.It can be local our foreign..let's start with local tourism.Culture is more of branding..packing cultural events and producing local costumes for the events will employ more people than dressing masquerades.Availability or lack infrastructure have little impact on tourism..remember people travel to the deserts for tourism..even lagos traffic and molue is potential tourist attraction.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by banmee(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

Is that a serious question?
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ajepako(f): 10:58pm On May 03, 2016
dhardline:
This is so funny abeg...

Masquerades of the federal republic of Nigeria (MFRN) hereby calls for the submission of CVs for

the post of 1. Entry level masquerades 2. Dancing masquerades 3. Tax collecting masquerade

Please submit a passport photograph with a picture of your masquerade uniform.

Special dancing and juju techniques will be an added advantage.MFRN...promoting the african

experience.

grin grin cheesy grin grin

You no be better person l swear....laugh wan tear my belle..

l never laughed so hard in recent time...

Another APC achievement...making us ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Mactemple1(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2016
to join our group organized student f forum world wide Text 07065766272
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by specco(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2016
VACANCIES! VACANCIES!! Masquarade dressers/Undressers wanted. Salaries very attractive. Qualifications: Bsc, Hnd, Msc, MBA, Submit your CV now.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by waxobya12: 11:00pm On May 03, 2016
heeeeeeeeeeeey.....oluwa joo wa oo...lie lie mohammed don come again o....My pray to u God is May you caurse the family of lie mohemed to b proffesional masqurade dressers..may he become a maaqurade..may he never see anything else except masqurades, baba God may his children whereever dey may b now no matter d education dey must hv attained come back to dis country to get a job of masqurade dressing...plz God answer our prayer .amen

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Ratello: 11:01pm On May 03, 2016
searchng4love:

Wizard will you shut up. So masquerading will make us a global contender in the world economy? It will boost production and employ our teeming youths.... Mechionu guy.
You wondered why I don laff throway for here cheesy grin but guy you fall hand ooo you for read post like the clown you quoted and laugh it off you don't have to engage them for any enlightenment please. grin grin just read zombies posts and laugh heartily grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.