Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose (46046 Views)

Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court / Aftermath Of Shaming Kanu: IPOB Yoots Now Invade Nairaland To Abuse Buhari / I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by onetouch04: 5:07am On May 04, 2016
mightyokwy:
Fayose ride on jare, na man u be. Zombies can go and take otapiapia
Continue with ur deciet theory. When d pepper soup will be done u will nt be thr to lick it with him.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by onetouch04: 5:15am On May 04, 2016
mohince:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday described President Muhammadu Buhari as “my grandfather, “saying it is improper for him to abuse the President as widely claimed.

But the governor maintained that “being his grandfather” does not mean he would not criticise him when going in the wrong direction.

Fayose, who was a Guest Speaker at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) World Press Freedom Day lecture held on Tuesday in Ibadan, Oyo State, said he would rather die than concealing the truth.
Speaking on the topic “Journalism and Politics : Two Sides of A Coin,” the controversial governor said there were two things that people were afraid of, that is they were afraid to die and were also afraid to be locked away.

Fayose said his criticism of President Buhari is healthy for Nigeria and the people of the country to achieve economic and political development.
According to him, it would be absurd for all to watch and refused to talk even when the ship of the nation is drifting away dangerously to perdition.
Citing the illegal arrest and detention of some Nigerians by agents of the federal government without any evidence of criminal charges, he stated that it was against the rights of any citizen to be detained for several weeks without any proof.
While insisting that his unrelenting criticism of President Buhari was not due to bitterness or hatred, the guest speaker said “I don’t abuse Buhari because he is my grandfather. But we all must not sleep and face the same direction in this country. The people voted for him because they wanted change and I agreed with that because we really needed change.

They told Nigerians that when they get into power there will be no subsidy and there will be no queues again but today full subsidy and queues are here.

“In the last 12 months, Nigerians have never had it so bad. Most generators have been exhausted.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-grandfather-fayose/
Fayose u see ur life? U see hw u hv been decieving ppl. The adage that he talks much most times does not remember what he said before. 'I dont abuse Buhari...'
what happened to all those ur campaign of calumny and death? Fayose really needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Abeymills(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2016
Go n decode wat fayose means by saying bubuhari is his grand father kikikikiii i laugh in urobo carry go my able govt u get mouth die jor
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by DCTrendy(m): 5:47am On May 04, 2016
he is still enjoying immunity. U can be rest assured he will leave this country a week to the end of his administration and thatz it.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Israel317(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2016
Fayose my role modelFayose my role modelFayose my role model
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by tunde1200(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2016
mohince:
Huh Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet..... It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Ayo look at your life
Oya cc lalasticlala
Gbam!
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by princemillla(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2016
Viccur:
Lai Lai. I trust my G.

Politicians are the last set of people to trust bro
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by kayjasper(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2016
Silly Man.....

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by juman(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2016
walahi

nrexzy:
Either Fayose is confused or dust dey him brain!!
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2016
Ezedon:
I will disown him if he happens to be my grandfather

Lions gives Birth to Lions

Even in your dreams, Fayose will never have a child like you not to talk of you disowning him.

Fayose children are not blind followers.

Fayose childrens will speak when necessary and say the truth.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WHAT KEEPS ANY GOVERNMENT ON THEIR TOES AND FAYOSE IS DOING IT WELL.

AND don't ever make the mistake of fighting for politicians, because they can be enemies today and friends tomorrow.

WATCH OUT. You will see BUHARI AND FAYOSE HAVING DINNER BEFORE THE END OF HIS TENURE.

I'm sure you witness OBASANJO AND MAMA PEACE HOLDING EACH OTHER AND DANCING WITH SMILES ON THEIR FACES.

BE WISE MY BROTHER!!
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Sylvester70(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2016
if na me he is supposed to be your ancestor dat man(buhari) for don carry chair go de sit for him backyard,if his checkup bill pass a nigerian for road with high speed the person do hammer be that.future leaders ends for anthem.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by mightyokwy(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2016
onetouch04:
Continue with ur deciet theory. When d pepper soup will be done u will nt be thr to lick it with him.
Lol, zombies on the move
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Sman37(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2016
Now i know fayosi and all PDP members ar suffering from amnesia and mental illness
as if they tel u its black today ask dem tomorrow abt they will tell u they never say so chai wuna no they shame sehf
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2016
aubventure:

criticism is good for any democracy like our. so leave him alone he doing the right thing

Oh we know intelligent criticism when we see one.

his own criticism is borne out of fear for the president.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 7:30am On May 04, 2016
EliteQueen:
and Wat happens when you elect a certified illetrate as your president?

you sure say you go school at all?

person wey get diploma from the prestigious United States war college is an illiterate abi?

read up and stop following bandwagons upandan.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/11/us-war-college-confirms-buhari-graduation
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by billyG(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2016
mohince:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday described President Muhammadu Buhari as “my grandfather, “saying it is improper for him to abuse the President as widely claimed.

But the governor maintained that “being his grandfather” does not mean he would not criticise him when going in the wrong direction.

Fayose, who was a Guest Speaker at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) World Press Freedom Day lecture held on Tuesday in Ibadan, Oyo State, said he would rather die than concealing the truth.
Speaking on the topic “Journalism and Politics : Two Sides of A Coin,” the controversial governor said there were two things that people were afraid of, that is they were afraid to die and were also afraid to be locked away.

Fayose said his criticism of President Buhari is healthy for Nigeria and the people of the country to achieve economic and political development.
According to him, it would be absurd for all to watch and refused to talk even when the ship of the nation is drifting away dangerously to perdition.
Citing the illegal arrest and detention of some Nigerians by agents of the federal government without any evidence of criminal charges, he stated that it was against the rights of any citizen to be detained for several weeks without any proof.
While insisting that his unrelenting criticism of President Buhari was not due to bitterness or hatred, the guest speaker said “I don’t abuse Buhari because he is my grandfather. But we all must not sleep and face the same direction in this country. The people voted for him because they wanted change and I agreed with that because we really needed change.

They told Nigerians that when they get into power there will be no subsidy and there will be no queues again but today full subsidy and queues are here.

“In the last 12 months, Nigerians have never had it so bad. Most generators have been exhausted.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-grandfather-fayose/
Gov.Oloriburuku!Iz that how u abuse yur grandfather?last time u said yur mother buhari's agemate wears pampers,now yur mother agemate has become yur grandfather?Fayose stop sniffing Lizard shiit!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 7:34am On May 04, 2016
comrChris:
to quote figure no de hard una nah, highest num of professors me,lowest num of PhD ni

tongue

quote your own na. I stop you?
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by DeRay98(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2016
debedebe:
Has Fayose worked in a Powder factory before... is like dust of detergents is inside his mendular oblongata grin grin

grin grin, U wan kill person? Chai! na wetin him use him mouth invite na him dey get so... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by AlanSugar(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2016
aubventure:

criticism is good for any democracy like our. so leave him alone he doing the right thing

I hope to God that you understand there's a big difference between criticism and abuses laden with insults?! And that coming from an old man like fayose, a governor, is totally unacceptable.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by AlanSugar(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2016
DCTrendy:
he is still enjoying immunity. U can be rest assured he will leave this country a week to the end of his administration and thatz it.

He will be picked upon his way out of government house, Just wait and see. Nonsense!
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by soltry9x: 8:39am On May 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]i tink a fool dn't find solace in understanding but rather finds it in being heard by others when he trolls
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by AlanSugar(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Lions gives Birth to Lions

Even in your dreams, Fayose will never have a child like you not to talk of you disowning him.

Fayose children are not blind followers.

Fayose childrens will speak when necessary and say the truth.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WHAT KEEPS ANY GOVERNMENT ON THEIR TOES AND FAYOSE IS DOING IT WELL.

AND don't ever make the mistake of fighting for politicians, because they can be enemies today and friends tomorrow.

WATCH OUT. You will see BUHARI AND FAYOSE HAVING DINNER BEFORE THE END OF HIS TENURE.

I'm sure you witness OBASANJO AND MAMA PEACE HOLDING EACH OTHER AND DANCING WITH SMILES ON THEIR FACES.

BE WISE MY BROTHER!!

fyi, this is not constructive criticism coming from you and your fayose family, but rather, constructive STUPID!TY! take note!
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Abagworo(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2016
MIM77:

Fayose is 56 years and Buhari 74 i.e. 18 years difference. He can only be Buhari's Grandson only if a two years or so boy can impregnate a woman. He goofed because of excess mouth diarrhoea.

In that case if Buhari was a woman he could be Fayose's mother but not father. Men marry in their 20s and these days even women marry in their 20s except in the North where teenage marriages still prevail.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by ddeola: 9:22am On May 04, 2016
This man don graduate from kuale igbo o. grin grin grin

Em comedy no dey end. grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by MIM77(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2016
Abagworo:

In that case if Buhari was a woman he could be Fayose's mother but not father. Men marry in their 20s and these days even women marry in their 20s except in the North where teenage marriages still prevail.

At 18 years in those days, he was old enough to father Fayose. The anomaly in Fayose's statement is calling PMB his grandfather.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by de1de1SnrAd: 10:08am On May 04, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin Laff wan finish me! When you think you are the best at concealing things, dont forget that there are people whose best is exposing hidden things. Fayose can sense the end of Saraki's case quickly than anybody and he knows the next page will be Ekiti Gate! So i asked, what would you have done?
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2016
it wasn't funny undecided
Sweetlemon:
Excuse me, is Fayose gay? Please I'm serious don't laugh.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by adelumolo(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2016
This is intresting, you unclad someone in an open market and try to cover him/her in a room. The did has been done. Fayose has refused to learn....
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by biodun83L(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2016
Ezedon:
I will disown him if he happens to be my grandfather
HOW CAN HE EVEN B UR FATHER? U DONT WORTH BN HIS SON HIS CHILDREN ARE VERY RESPONSIBLE. AND U ARE USELESS HE GOAT
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Ezedon(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2016
biodun83L:
HOW CAN HE EVEN B UR FATHER? U DON'T WORTH BN HIS SON HIS CHILDREN ARE VERY RESPONSIBLE BUT MY FATHER IS A USELESS HE GOAT
really? I don't even know
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Rolings: 12:11pm On May 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
KEEP IT UP FAYOSE! Make him understand that human life is much more more MORE better & valuable than a cow's life.

Your MUMU no get part 2. Suppose one is to follow your logic does it mean your hero take cows life more important than human beings that was why he never Condemned herdsmen killing during his presidency . Will You politicize everything just because you lost face? Incase you don't know people are no longer feeling your useless criticisms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.