Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose (46057 Views)

Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court / Aftermath Of Shaming Kanu: IPOB Yoots Now Invade Nairaland To Abuse Buhari / I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Immaculate2000: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Gov Fayose should tell us what positive contribution he has made to make nigeria good. He is part of the government and also involved in the misrule happening in the country.
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by ostopsmich(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2016
Stop waiting for Government to give you Jobs that has not given those in it that FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Start to think of how to make that extra income...Let me teach you how you can make that sustainable extra income...send a mail to ostopsmich@gmail.com. NOTE: Only serious minded people, if you have people too who wish to make extra income, kindly rebroadcast the message. Thanks
Re: I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose by Adebowhales(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2016
Equalizer:
grin
true true u yaf equalised.

😁😂😁😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.