Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27163 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 1:56am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Wretched millionaire who wears bend-down select shirts and knickers gringrin
Dude, seriously, cut it out!!!!!!!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by hresso: 1:56am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Wretched millionaire who wears bend-down select shirts and knickers gringrin

This picture is funny.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:57am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3678750_56856_jpeg402a10fd274861d8af0bf158d7c6f671
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3678744_56520_jpegfd9fb8817017d7321643cd467daa375e
Agarawu23, no more #3,000 for you. cheesy

come with another one if you want me reply u. I am not in fur child's play here.

BTW if you contest against me, can u pull vote more than me? cheesy

Lol , your life is miserable here and we both know everybody hates u and only your dogs that bark along with u take your watery ass serious.

I am still that person you have no genuine thing to brawl with so stop childish screenshots and brawl me with reality.

We all know you are jobless and sad. sad

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MasterBaiter: 1:59am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO! Dude you are fucking_ hilarious! Really you are. It took me this much time to know this.

If you fail to know that in the context of which Harry Potter is concerned, that uncle doesn't mean godfather, then I'll say your ego is your kryptonite.

Dis guy funny sha. Uncle means godfather. This is a new one. And he said he has 180 IQ?

[size=45pt]LMFAO[/size]
The thing shock me too.
see as the guy type the thing with confidence sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:59am On May 05, 2016
Here's our ONLINE BILLIONAIRE in all his glory cool cool.

Ladies and gents... I give you, Agarawu23 the billionaire gringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 2:01am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
[s]Was Omotola interviewed while she was contesting for an online or whatever pageant?

Its as if Chicago education system just had a mishap. Lol.

Micheal ma man. You a good kid. Believe me when I tell you this. grin[/s]

stop quoting me, mate. you've overstayed your welcome on my mention notifications. . .respect yourself!.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

According to you, the criterion for being considered jobless is the time spent on line. Premised on that, you've never earn a kobo. That should explain why you have a potbelly 'cause you sit all day with your phone...until you go out to steal phones .

Agarawu23, you sell stolen phones.

You're a petty thief.

how many times will I keep reminding you that I am in the same class with u?

I am active here doesn't mean my life is useless like yours.

Aren't u a jobless graduate with 3rd class?
You wasted your parents money. What a shame!!!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Dude, seriously, cut it out!!!!!!!

Chillax bro, I'm only having fun gringrin. The dude knows why he's avoiding me. But if he's suddenly developed amnesia, I'll remind him. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:02am On May 05, 2016
Synzu undecided

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:03am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:
Synzu undecided
Easy sherriff gringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:03am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Easy sherriff gringrin

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:04am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

stop quoting me, mate. you've overstayed your welcome on my mention notifications. . .respect yourself!.
Its a free forum, anybody can quote anyone, so, you have the luxury of ignoring, that's the only viable option available to you.

And watch how you talk to me. Lol.

Thank you... grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:05am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Do your job without fear or favor. Let the hammer drop!.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:05am On May 05, 2016
hresso:

This picture is funny.

The dude is hilarious! Says he's a billionaire. I've never known Otedola or Emeka Ofor to patronise idumota bend down-select gringrin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:06am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Chillax bro, I'm only having fun gringrin. The dude knows why he's avoiding me. But if he's suddenly developed amnesia, I'll remind him. grin
if I was a mod I would have banned you till 2019!!!!!!!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:08am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Alright cap'n, I'll zip it.

But you invited trouble when you brought the romance section to your turf. cool cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:09am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
if I was a mod I would have banned you till 2019!!!!!!!

Joe? Is this Joe
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 2:10am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
[s]LMFAO! Dude you are fucking_ hilarious! Really you are. It took me this much time to know this.

If you fail to know that in the context of which Harry Potter is concerned, that uncle doesn't mean godfather, then I'll say your ego is your kryptonite.

Dis guy funny sha. Uncle means godfather. This is a new one. [/s]

an ignorant fool doesn't usually know that he/she is an ignorant fool.

you're totally unteachable, boy. bask in your ignorance. but stop plaguing my mentions. you've been warned.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:10am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

r
We haven't added the #3,000 _Dygeasy owes him. cheesy

Seriously, DYG needs to pay this boy! He's run out of combat knickers and okrika shirts! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Joe? Is this Joe
Nope, its your fairy godfather. Your having fun reeks of reckless abandon...

Posting that guys pics is just so not it.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by FreeWorld23: 2:12am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

There are countless comments of you bragging that you have countless monikers. Even with your cheating, you lost.

You bragged to _Mizmycoli that you had a comprehensive list of everyone who voted you. Apparently the competition was everything your face will never be.

You're a cheat who lost. Already you and Aminat are whipping up partisan and religious sentiments like you did the last time. Terming others as "yeebos" and "wailers". Let's see how your bigotry would work for you. Already, your candidate is a confirmed religious bigot and a cheat. Game on!

jobless graduate.

Can u take the challenge and contest against me?

You will see how the ugly agarawu will rubbish u cos nobody will vote for a nuisance like you.

We all hate u tongue

I am your nightmare, your god and you must bow for me
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:13am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

t
That picture is on Nairaland. He was foolhardy to upload it himself but now everyone taunts him with it. In truth, Rule 10 hasn't been broken 'cause Synzu re-uploaded what was already uploaded.
But did he give you permission to repost it? Its still his property you know.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:14am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Nope, its your fairy godfather. Your having fun reeks of reckless abandon...

Posting that guys pics is just so not it.

LOL! Old man Joe Blocks!! grin

Fynest cautioned about the pic thingy so I dropped it. We cool now gringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:16am On May 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:
jobless graduate.

Can u take the challenge and contest against me?

You will see how the ugly agarawu will rubbish u cos nobody will vote for a nuisance like you.

We all hate u tongue

I am your nightmare, your god and you must bow for me

Alright, you've been noticed. Okrika wearing conspiracy theorist! gringrin

Agarawu the billionaire!! Tell me about how you sent your dick pictures to lala and she turned down your requests to see hers! That's what I'm more interested in. cool

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:17am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

an ignorant fool doesn't usually know that he/she is an ignorant fool.

you're totally unteachable, boy. bask in your ignorance. but stop plaguing my mentions. you've been warned.
LMFaO! Its only on the internet that a kid calls his father's first son 'boy'. But still, its amusing.

One who doesn't know the difference between uncle and godfather is talking about teaching. Hmm, perish the thought. Lol.

So, I'm curious, what if I don't stop, what chu gonna do about it? tongue

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:18am On May 05, 2016
If truly Dygeasy will be doing Interview for this contestants, then I must say he has a lot of work to do.....

Goodluck BRO. You can always contact me though.

I am neutral...

Goodnight all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon At The Police Station For Beating Up Harrysong's Staff [PICS] / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot / Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.