Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27364 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2016
I see the OAF has his title boldly inscribed on his shirt. grin

Agarawu, Tell me what its like to be a chronic looser with a penchant for defrauding nairalanders? I seem to have lost touch with your reality bro. cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:33am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

And the God you serve is a witness to "our" free and fair interview.

Good night

How about you say "The God we serve.." There is only one God" let him be your witness.

Good night

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:33am On May 05, 2016
Nigeria's education system is really in ruins.

f'rinstance when Omotola Jolade is interviewed her answers are not marked or graded after the completion of the exercise neither does the interviewer question her answers or claim that her replies are wrong midway through the interview.

there's a difference betwixt an Interview and a Q & A session. damn niggas. . .damn!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:34am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
bros, the way you carry this Nl issue matter for head like gala make we wan ask if you can ever make it in life cos your future ends here on Nl.

Mr slayer , "strike while the iron is hot" your mates are out their making cash.

Last time I checked bro, you're still a penniless wretch who depends on sales from stolen phones to survive. You've lost every right to call out anyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:34am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

How about you say "The God we serve.." There is only one God" let him be your witness.

Good night

Sorry I am a student OF PHILOSOPHY.

My God might be different from yours...
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:35am On May 05, 2016
[quote authjust a heSonOfMark post=45322288]

Wait a minute, folks, who do we have here if it isn't Agarawu23 the self-acclaimed millionaire who was insulting Mizmycoli and Dygeasy 'cause his #3,000 prize money was delayed for just a few hours? cheesy

Take goodness for Lai Mohammed's 'innovative thinking', now with your face, you can earn money as a masquerade.

[/quote]I knew you would have checked my post to save links you will use to brawl with me when next I am ready to school u grin

3k ? Yes I know the value of money. I know you are yet to start earning / making money therefore you don't know the value of money.

3k wey I use feed for 1 week. The money important to me die
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 1:37am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

most not all? what made you conclude in just a span of a few heartbeats that LANICKY falls into the category of most? you have always been biased towards her & everyone knows that. . . . .it's not fair or mature.
I said most nigerian students, did I single out lanicky? I'm now starting to believe you just want to believe I harbor bias towards lanicky.

And if truly I did single out lanicky, and put her in the 'most', did she not prove that she doesn't have an inkling about how to write a cover letter?

I mark exam script for my friends who lecture in universities, I've seen and I know first hand what most nigerian students are capable of.

yeah, the candidate is suppose to upchuck a well laid-out cover letter whilst simultaneously concocting the CONTENT and is meant to accomplish that in a period of 15 minutes? what makes you think the candidate is not helping her mother in the kitchen at the same time? or that she isn't also preoccupied with some other offline affairs?
where's the logos in your argument?
This is lame, the only answer I have to this point is: "there's time for everything".

it's not even as if she could foreshadow the questions or had a ready-made reply. the answers were thought of on the spot!!.
any thinking and considerate man/woman would know the CONTENT was the main thing required. what separates geniuses from ordinary people is that ordinary people are too petulant about tiny details that are irrelevant - the geniuses on the other hand tackle the most relevant task at hand(content) ignoring the irrelevant ones(cover letter format).
When I was still an applicant bro, I was made to write a cover letter on the spot as part of my interview, even when asking for my bank statement, I still write formal letter. Like I said, anyone who is conversant with a cover letter, will know its format, the question said cover letter, not whatever was in the content.

i tested 180 in the last online Stanford IQ test I took and wasn't even trying. this is no blustery. all I'm trying to say is you don't come close, brov.
Oh clap for yourself, your so called 180 IQ couldn't tell you that Sirius Black wasn't Harry Potter's Uncle in J.K Rowlings novels.

Bloody Marvelous!.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:37am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

You don't know what baseless means..go through my posts...for every criticism.. I backed it up.... Now stfu and go to bed. Quote me again and I'll be sure to give it to you back to back

you said fynestboy sent the questions beforehand to Team_Lanicky without posting any proof - that takes the cake in baseless accusations.

you quoted me first dumbo so calm your tïtties.

and who do you wanna give it to back to back? please look for another jobless person like you that's willing to cross words withchu.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:39am On May 05, 2016
Agarawu23 the phone thief who sells phones for a living. The "self acclaimed" millionaire who wears cheap benddown select knickers are okrika shirts! gringrin

www.nairaland.com/2829024/2-brand-new-q10-sale
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Wait a minute, folks, who do we have here if it isn't Agarawu23 the self-acclaimed millionaire who was insulting Mizmycoli and Dygeasy 'cause his #3,000 prize money was delayed for just a few hours? cheesy

Take goodness for Lai
I know say your job na to search threads and links grin

I know I am that person you don't have anything genuine to use against and that's why I remain your nightmare grin

You know use lala24, failed Mr Nl, political bigot, ugly pictures?

Na post u wan use today?

Jobless graduate

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:41am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
I knew you would have checked my post to save links you will use to brawl with me when next I am ready to school u grin

3k ? Yes I know the value of money. I know you are yet to start earning / making money therefore you don't know the value of money.

3k wey I use feed for 1 week. The money important to me die

How did an ogre like you ever think he'll win a contest with the likes of tommfrench in it? Bro, you need to quit taking snuff. Its affecting your already dull brian undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:42am On May 05, 2016
winkI actually mentioned lanicky not team lanicky. Thanks for d clarification. You just shot
yourself in the leg.

Hit your sheets dude. Your brain is hot, you need a factory reset. Gnyt.

DarkforLANICKY:

you said fynestboy sent the questions beforehand to Team_Lanicky without posting any proof - that takes the cake in baseless accusations.

you quoted me first dumbo so calm your tïtties.

and who do you wanna give it to back to back? please look for another jobless person like you that's willing to cross words withchu.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:42am On May 05, 2016
My attention is too expensive, I don't give it cheaply to riff raffs grin grin grin.

Has agarawu stolen from anyone here? Capital NO tongue
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:43am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
I said most nigerian students, did I single out lanicky? I'm now starting to believe you just want to believe I harbor bias towards lanicky.
And if truly I did single out lanicky, and put her in the 'most', did she not prove that she doesn't have an inkling about how to write a cover letter?
I mark exam script for my friends who lecture in universities, I've seen and I know first hand what most nigerian students are capable of.

This is lame, the only answer I have to this point is: "there's time for everything".

When I was still an applicant bro, I was made to write a cover letter on the spot as part of my interview, even when asking for my bank statement, I still write formal letter. Like I said, anyone who is conversant with a cover letter, will know its format, the question said cover letter, not whatever was in the content.

[s]h clap for yourself, your so called 180 IQ couldn't tell you that Sirius Black wasn't Harry Potter's Uncle in J.K Rowlings novels.[/s]
Bloody Marvelous!.

how is Harry Potter related to anything? bollocks!

so you still don't wanna accept that the word "Uncle" means ''godfather'' as well? haven't you heard of stuffs like - '"Mr Richard has always been my "uncle Sam".
the same way someone was trying to correct you on the spelling of "Caspice" few days ago. learn to take to corrections, dude. it doesn't reduce you - it makes one grow.

Albert Einstein couldn't even determine his bus stop if he misplaced his bus ticket(use the internet & check his biography if you think this is cooked up). but that doesn't make him a möron. you are not making any sense, frater.

i won't bother addressing the rest of the post, it's bunkum. and this conversation is over!. bye!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
I know say your job na to search threads and links grin

I know I am that person you don't have anything genuine to use against and that's why I remain your nightmare grin

You know use lala24, failed Mr Nl, political bigot, ugly pictures?

Na post u wan use today?

Jobless graduate

Bro you asked her out and she turned you down cos you batshit ugly! Damn mann?? You uglier than a toad with downs-syndrome undecided grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:45am On May 05, 2016
Interesting.. cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:46am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
My attention is too expensive, I don't give it cheaply to riff raffs grin grin grin.

Has agarawu stolen from anyone here? Capital NO tongue

This "riff-raff" scares the piss out of your bladder don't he? You're a low-life scum living on minimum wage a okrika clothes.

A common thief who sells stolen phones for a living but still can't pay bills. You're a failure!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:48am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
wink[s]I actually mentioned lanicky not team lanicky[/s]. Thanks for d clarification. You just shot
yourself in the leg.

Hit your sheets dude. Your brain is hot, you need a factory reset. Gnyt.

Common sense is indeed a rare commodity. if questions were forwarded to Lanicky then it's 100% guaranteed that the first set of people she would send it to or inform about it are members of her campaign team.

you lacks wits bro. . . I didn't shoot myself in the foot. what i did was lateral thinking.

you should be focused in groveling for votes for your candidate. all these tomfoolery are only gonna make you lose. expect no more replies, buddy!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:48am On May 05, 2016
Agarawu23 the common thief who nearly committed suicide because of 3K! after he lost woefully during the last Mr. Nairaland competition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 1:49am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

how is Harry Potter related to anything? so you still don't wanna accept that the word "Uncle" means ''godfather'' as well? haven't you heard of phrases like - Mr Richard has always been my "uncle Sam".
the same way someone was trying to correct you on the spelling of "Caspice". learn to take to corrections, dude.
Albert Einstein couldn't even determine his bus stop if he misplaced his bus ticket. that doesn't make him a möron. you are not making any sense.

i won't bother addressing the rest of the post, it's bunkum. and this conversation is over!. bye!
LMFAO! Dude you are fucking_ hilarious! Really you are. It took me this much time to know this.

If you fail to know that in the context of which Harry Potter is concerned, that uncle doesn't mean godfather, then I'll say your ego is your kryptonite.

Dis guy funny sha. Uncle means godfather. This is a new one. And he said he has 180 IQ?

[size=45pt]LMFAO[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:50am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Pray tell, everyone, isn't it the height of boredom and joblessness when Agarawu23 counts from pages 0-63 just 'cause of a cybercompetition? After ranting to receive #3,000? cheesy

64 pages, guys. Agaruwu23 forever redefined joblessness. cheesy

t
a politician like me shouldn't give up too easily.

Bros, na screenshots you wan use today?

I am active on Nl doesn't mean I am jobless like you infact as I am typing right now, I am presently at work and only a 'BOSS" can have access to his phone during working hours.

Oya bring another screenshot.

Jobless graduate
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:50am On May 05, 2016
Agarawu, aren't you the same toad who came to yap online about being a millionaire?? So what are you doing selling and delivering stolen blackberry phones to buyers?

www.nairaland.com/2829024/2-brand-new-q10-sale

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by hresso: 1:51am On May 05, 2016
Fucccccccck!!!!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:53am On May 05, 2016
Damage control.. Too late bro.. Too late wink ur grammatical blunders made it harder for me to draft a suitable response. Res Ipsa Loquitur.
I reiterate.. I AM TEAM NOBODY. Goodnight

DarkforLANICKY:

[s]Common sense is indeed a rare commodity. if questions were forwarded to Lanicky then it's 100% guaranteed that the first set of people she would send it to or inform about it are her member of a campaign team.

you lacks wits bro. . . I didn't shoot myself in the foot. what i did was lateral thinking.

you should be focusing in groveling for votes for your candidate. all these tomfoolery are only gonna make you lose. expect no more replies, buddy!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:54am On May 05, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:55am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
a politician like me shouldn't give up too easily.

Bros, na screenshots you wan use today?

I am active on Nl doesn't mean I am jobless like you infact as I typing right now, I am presently at work and only a 'BOSS" can have access to his phone during working hours.

Oya bring another screenshot.

Jobless graduate

Wretched millionaire who wears bend-down select shirts and knickers gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 1:55am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:
Nigeria's education system is really in ruins.

f'rinstance when Omotola Jolade is interviewed her answers are not marked or graded after the completion of the exercise neither does the interviewer question her answers or claim that her replies are wrong midway through the interview.

there's a difference betwixt an Interview and a Q & A session. damn niggas. . .damn!

Was Omotola interviewed while she was contesting for an online or whatever pageant?

Its as if Chicago education system just had a mishap. Lol.

Micheal ma man. You a good kid. Believe me when I tell you this. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by hresso: 1:56am On May 05, 2016
Fucccccccck! !!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:56am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
Damage control.. Too late bro.. Too late wink ur grammatical blunders made it harder for me to draft a suitable response. Res Ipsa Loquitur.
I reiterate.. I AM TEAM MIMZY Goodnight

[/s]

shhhh. .stop being delusional, mate.

Res Ipsa Loquitur? a quick search here would indicate that that's one of my locutions. another stalker. go to bed already & stop embarrassing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Ivy Cypriel Poses With Praiz As He Bags Another Ambassadorial Endorsement / Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Ankara Shorts (Photos) / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.