Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) (16959 Views)

Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by shaddoww: 10:05am On May 04, 2016
I can see Osinbajo peeping in d last pix

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by SalesConsultant(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2016
jessy12:
will this reduce price of garri?

Wondering Too!
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by ukeme200(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
All I see is anti-kwaraption agent
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by adezjamz(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
People pls run.
The scammers are back
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
Look at how they are spending our money. This Cameroon tryant has been president long before I was born. And Osinbanjo was criticising the deposed Burkina Faso Ruler, what a hypocrite. God dey, Buhari, just know that your punishment will begin here, and be consummated in HELL!
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by pauldon49(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Kennitrust(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2016
Senate president be like... all that una mumu case for cct no concern me at all.

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by macaranta(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2016
Okay..it's nice to see that Paul Biyas wife and her hair came to the banquet.

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by factsdigger: 10:21am On May 04, 2016
devils inviting devils
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by DaBullIT(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2016
OsinBanjo don laugh tire , for him mind he dey talk say , see this saraki , he no know wetin go do am in the next few weeks

he hehe h eh ehe
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Decryptor(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2016
Why did they swap wives in the sitting position?

Oh....i guess Aisha is already tired of buhari's cluelessness.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2016
d vp osinbajo abi na osinabe na very local man..chai
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Ezemistic: 10:55am On May 04, 2016
PMB is like.......And Saraki is like....

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2016
[sup][/sup]BIYAs wife should learn to tie her hair or know d type of hair style to use at such visit.
Mr. Hairstyle-critic, pls what hairstyle should she use for such visit?

2 Likes

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin
mars123:
winner of 6years jail term + free 10 years politics ban undecided
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2016
Local but still your VP lipsrsealed

EmekaBlue:
d vp osinbajo abi na osinabe na very local man..chai
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by SamiraF: 12:36pm On May 04, 2016
Buhari looking like he wants Saraki to win the case. Saraki looking like Bubu I don tell you say I go win. Mrs Biya looking like chai this sp guy is hot. Aisha looking fat. Dolapo looking like crayfish. Osinbajo looking like a dwarf midget. Dogara looking fresh. Where is Jagaban Bola Tinubu? Dem no call am? APC House of Shame, 1 year and all they've done is fight Saraki and fail.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by SamiraF: 12:42pm On May 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
OsinBanjo don laugh tire , for him mind he dey talk say , see this saraki , he no know wetin go do am in the next few weeks

he hehe h eh ehe

Osinbajo na short man devil fool. If he be real pastor him for know say everybody wey fight Saraki na fail dem dey fail sotay dem dey destroy demselves. Siddon dey look, nothing do Saraki.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by SamiraF: 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
khorsky:
[sup][/sup]BIYAs wife should learn to tie her hair or know d type of hair style to use at such visit.
Mr. Hairstyle-critic, pls what hairstyle should she use for such visit?

Osinbajo wife go teach am. She too no dey tie head before before, she dey do stubborn choir mistress sotay she say she be Christian she no go cover head. Na when she come begin dey resemble short woman devil bongafish housegirl na when she begin dey tie head. Make she tie Biya wife head.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by samopeyemi: 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
See as Buhari and Biya exchange wife....

D kain eyes Prof Osinbajo dey take look Saraki for dat last pics na like say....we don finish as already...
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by TijaniAbu: 12:55pm On May 04, 2016
samopeyemi:
See as Buhari and Biya exchange wife....

D kain eyes Prof Osinbajo dey take look Saraki for dat last pics na like say....we don finish as already...

Osinbajo peeping at Saraki tho, after all the lies and fake charges the fake pastor cooked for cct he just can't understand why Saraki looking so strong! Fake pastor mere vp Osinbajo should know he cannot serve God, Mammon and devil Tinubu at same time.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by EmmaChibu77: 12:59pm On May 04, 2016
See as Buhari dey enjoy when Nigerians are suffering. angry
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by chuckynath(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
men of glamour
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Epukaa: 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
hassan85:
BIYAs wife should learn to tie her hair or know d type of hair style to use at such visit.

AND SARAKIs mood tho. SEEMS HE WAS FORCED DIA

Honestly, if I find myself in such place with her, I will never eat or drink anything there as the hair looks very irritating and ashawoish.

1 Like

Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by Epukaa: 3:43pm On May 04, 2016
Ezemistic:
PMB is like.......And Saraki is like....

Have you noticed also how Prof Osinbajo is looking at him? In his mind: So, this Oloshi manage come here? As a “mere Commissioner,” I better pass you. You never see anything yet.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by joe120120(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
dainformant:
Here are photos from the state banquet held yesterday night at the Presidential Villa, in honour of President Paul Biya of Cameroon and his wife who arrived Nigeria for a three-day visit that is expected to focus on security concerns.

President Buhari, his wife Aisha, vice president Yemi Osinbajo, his wife Dolapo, senate president Bukola Saraki, House of Reps speaker Yakubu Dogara -were among dignitaries who graced the colorful event....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/photos-from-state-banquet-held-in.html

NCOs of Biafra
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by okechukwu16: 4:04pm On May 04, 2016
Who can confirm this? I hear say Saraki collect dat woman number.
Re: State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) by billyG(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2016
Wailers d much awaited Banquet don ready ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And Lawal Daura Have Not Resigned - Presidency / Nigerians Protest In London Over The Increasing Rate Of Youth Killings. Photos / APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.