Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose (1371 Views)

"Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose by handie(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I wish I read your epistle.
ehya. Now you're showing me u read it and u're now really taking an appraisal of your life. Don't worry u've got some years left before u turn 40. Try and not be a fool @ 40

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2016
handie:
ehya. Now you're showing me u read it and u're now really taking an appraisal of your life. Don't worry u've got some years left before u turn 40. Try and not be a fool @ 40
I read this one, It doesn't make any sense.

"Buhari is a dullard" - Fayose
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose by donphilopus: 8:34am On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I wish I read your epistle.

I know you're so dull to read that. What he's trynna say is that when he was at your age, he had already being a Governor of a State and that it would be very difficult for you to attain the height he has attained in life (even when you claim he's a dullard while you're intelligent ).
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose by donphilopus: 8:36am On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I read this one, It doesn't make any sense.

"Buhari is a dullard" - Fayose

It makes a lotta sense.
Re: Buhari Does Not Have Any Ideas On How To Run Nigeria – Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2016
donphilopus:

I know you're so dull to read that. What he's trynna say is that when he was at your age, he had already being a Governor of a State and that it would be very difficult for you to attain the height he has attained in life (even when you claim he's a dullard while you're intelligent ).
Buhari is a dullardic illiterate of the lowest echelon, That's what Fayose tacitly said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraka's Aid'mm Son Wedding Where 50k Cloth Does Not Guaranty Your Entrance / Tomatoe Scarcity Caused By Boko Haram - Lai Mohammed / Violation Of Rights! Soldiers Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.