Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Ladies Should Respect Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Respect Men (2058 Views)

Why Ladies Should Respect Men.. / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Should Respect Men by zerojoy: 7:15am On May 04, 2016
All the Schools in the World can give you a Phd, Msc, B.Tech Bsc, Hnd, Ond, but only a Man can make you a Mrs.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by IamLEGEND1: 7:17am On May 04, 2016
k
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by donbenedict(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2016
Gbam! grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2016
zerojoy:
All the Schools in the World can give you a Phd, Msc, B.Tech Bsc, Hnd, Ond, but only a Man can make you a Mrs.
Tell them!!!
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Nobody: 7:31am On May 04, 2016
Naija Ladies should know that no matter how vast their riches are, no man would have them for keeps unless they imbibe good morals.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Usernamesucks: 7:31am On May 04, 2016
Everybody should be respected. Only a lady can make you a father.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2016
Usernamesucks:
No one said otherwise.

You just felt the urge to lick female asses this morning.

Calm your nerves, buttlicker.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by maryam6(f): 7:42am On May 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Kollyk11(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
Usernamesucks:
what happens to the case of baby mamas ;any lady can make me a father without me dashing her the title of mrs

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Nobody: 8:10am On May 04, 2016
Gbam but goes other way too
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 8:29am On May 04, 2016
So simply because you are getting married to her she should respect you?

Oh common! I believe there are many other viable reasons why a woman should respect a man. The simple fact that I got married to her does not automatically earn me some sort of respect from her.

How about being a Real man when you get married to her. Be responsible, always take care of the needs of the family and give her that respect as your wife. That respect you are desperately looking for will come in hundred folds, rolling over and spilling everywhere.

Besides you can never make a woman a "Mrs" if she doesn't make you a "Mr" by accepting to marry you. smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2016
And only a woman can make you to be a fatherundecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2016
Drefan2:

No one said otherwise.

What he pasted is nothing but the plain truth,,,it battles me how you guys downgrade the female race in this part of the world...only a woman can make you a father...point and blank.
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by GoldenJAT(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2016
and vice versa!!!
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh common! I believe there are many other viable reasons why a woman should respect a man. The simple fact that I got married to her does not automatically earn me some sort of respect from her.

How about being a Real man when you get married to her. Be responsible, always take care of the needs of the family and give her that respect as your wife. That respect you are desperately looking for will come in hundred folds, rolling over and spilling everywhere.

Besides you can never make a woman a "Mrs" if she doesn't make you a "Mr" by accepting to marry you. smiley
This is in pure equillibrum cool...you can never make a woman a "Mrs" if she doesn't make you a "Mr"...inotherwords, nomatter how you ended up with a woman, as far as she has given you a child, she has made you a "father".
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Usernamesucks: 9:51am On May 04, 2016
Kollyk11:
what happens to the case of baby mamas ;any lady can make me a father without me dashing her the title of mrs

In my opinion (and the opinions of well cultured people grin), "babymamaism" should be frowned at. No offense

Drefan2:

No one said otherwise.

Okay
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 9:55am On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
This is in pure equillibrum cool...you can never make a woman a "Mrs" if she doesn't make you a "Mr"...inotherwords, nomatter how you ended up with a woman, as far as she has given you a child, she has made you a "father".
Exactly! So I don't understand the point these chauvinists are trying to pass across.

It definitely takes two to tango, it's not as if the woman will be kneeling down, begging a man to marry her. They will both agree so why should the respect be one sided? undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Exactly! So I don't understand the point these chauvinists are trying to pass across.

It definitely takes two to tango, it's not as if the woman will be kneeling down, begging a man to marry her. They will both agree so why should the respect be one sided? undecided
Most guys here have already missed it...when i see some coments here, my heart bleeds for them @times...btw, how you, you follow fuel scarcegrin?
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Debbywills(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Cool Points You've Got There
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 10:19am On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Most guys here have already missed it...when i see some coments here, my heart bleeds for them @times...btw, how you, you follow fuel scarcegrin?
Lol yes oo.....I follow fuel scarce but the thing be say the fuel nor gree follow me come back. grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol yes oo.....I follow fuel scarce but the thing be say the fuel nor gree follow me come back. grin
Egbon, now wey don show fully, you nor see say fuel don dey come small smallcheesy??
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 10:27am On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, now wey don show fully, you nor see say fuel don dey come small smallcheesy??
Hahahaha!!! You sure?

How much be fuel for your side now? cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 10:27am On May 04, 2016
Debbywills:

Cool Points You've Got There
cool
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha!!! You sure?

How much be fuel for your side now? cheesy
N160-N170\Ltr in random filling stations, but AP now known as Forte oil and NNPC sells @ normal pump price, N86.5\Ltr...warrabout your own area??
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by Kollyk11(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2016
Usernamesucks:

In my opinion (and the opinions of well cultured people grin), "babymamaism" should be frowned at. No offense

Okay
I am not saying it is morally or ethicallly right .I just viewed it frm another angel.
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by tolzy90(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

what is this one saying?! Aint you a Mr. Already? By age, married or not. You get to a corporate gathering and you are to be summoned, you gon definitely be addressed as a Mr. But the spinsters remain Ms. regardless of age. Look at the finance minister she's Ms. Kemi Adeosun, only a man can change that. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 10:49am On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
N160-N170\Ltr in random filling stations, but AP now known as Forte oil and NNPC sells @ normal pump price, N86.5\Ltr...warrabout your own area??
Same price and those ones selling 86.5 go get long queue wella o cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 10:52am On May 04, 2016
tolzy90:
what is this one saying?! Aint you a Mr. Already? By age, married or not. You get to a cooperate gathering and you are to be summoned, you gon definitely be addressed as a Mr. But the spinsters remain Ms. regardless of age. Look at finance minister she's Ms. Kemi Adeosun, only a man can change that. Cheers!
All those ones are corporate events. As for me, a true Mr. Is when a man finally marries.

Just stop being chauvinistic, there is nothing like a woman should respect you because you married her. You weren't doing her a favour. She agreed to marry you so the respect should be mutual. PERIOD!
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Same price and those ones selling 86.5 go get long queue wella o cheesy
Nobi small queue o, sotey the queue dey block one side of the express lane sefsad
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by slytubadth(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2016
Sweet, buh respect is reciprocal.. a two way path actually.
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by naijaboiy: 11:00am On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Nobi small queue o, sotey the queue dey lock one side of the express lane sefsad
Hahaha....and you say the fuel don dey come back from scarcity? E never even ready to come. grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Respect Men by firstking01(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahaha....and you say the fuel don dey come back from scarcity? E never even ready to come. grin
Compared to last month na, and moreover, the queue is more on ap and nnpc filling stations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! / What Do You Call This Act? / Dear Beloved Run's Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.