Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! (2059 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Unlimited22: 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
It's a very simple but very complex issue actually. I am a student, and I'm definitely not the type that will attract a lady. I'm fat, not a good dresses, etc. The only attractive things about me are my academic ability and handsome chubby baby face. I really, really like a course mate of mine who also happens to b a good friend. But the problem is, if I do tell her n she says no, it'll b awkward hanging out with her. I don't want to lose both the sky n d ground. Biko nu, I need advice.
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Asquare49(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
Hang #dumb$hit
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 18, 2016
Op..... No worry... Lets wait for the Elders, they will surely help you out..... wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
Unlimited22:
It's a very simple but very complex issue actually. I am a student, and I'm definitely not the type that will attract a lady. I'm fat, not a good dresses, etc. The only attractive things about me are my academic ability and handsome chubby baby face. I really, really like a course mate of mine who also happens to b a good friend. But the problem is, if I do tell her n she says no, it'll b awkward hanging out with her. I don't want to lose both the sky n d ground. Biko nu, I need advice.
baba face your books jor

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
The poster below will epp u

*yawns* dnt worry he will soon b here
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by ever811(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2016
its simple,meet ur pastor explain everything to him,he will pray with u ,after then write a love letter give it to ur pastor to deliver it to her,u know how this girls respects men of God iam sure the girl will be urs,do this and thank me letter. thank u ;

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
I'm not experienced in this area so I will call on the elders

Cc
Mediapace
Ayamconfidence
Sinaj
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Omotayor123(f): 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
Unlimited22:
Don't be a Coward! Try your luck wink who knows She might be waiting for just that.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Diamondqueen(f): 11:28pm On May 18, 2016
Just meet her and tell her how you feel. If she says is okay with you, that's fine. But if she says no, as hard as it may be just pretend like nothing ever happened. Be talking, laughing and joking with her. This is risky, she is your course mate and you'll be seeing her everyday. If she says no, it's going to be really difficult.
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by godofwar666(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2016
The only advice I can give u: tell her you love her, and see how it goes from there n face ur studies

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by RoyalBlak007: 11:31pm On May 18, 2016
Kashybaby will

Def advice you..Hangon
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Strawman: 11:33pm On May 18, 2016
Unlimited22:
I'm fat, not a good dresses, etc.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Strawman: 11:33pm On May 18, 2016
OP don't mind the poster above me sha, just muster up the courage to tell her. Girls like guys who are confident smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Kashybaby will

Def advice you..Hangon

Oohh my goodness gracious Ur here! I can smell that freshness in Ur body... kiss

Leave the OP my love,let's make a baby now wink grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by RoyalBlak007: 11:43pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh my goodness gracious Ur here! I can smell that freshness in Ur body... kiss

Leave the OP my love,let's make a baby now wink grin

Ofcourse grin

I can't almost wait to have that **** in it kiss......How many babies we talkin bout here cool

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Ofcourse grin

I can't almost wait to have that **** in it kiss......How many babies we talkin bout here cool

I can imagine how u bite that thick lips, so enticing wink

Maybe 3? So u need to work Ur ass out to give me 3 before my eggs dried out grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
Why do people think they can get solutions to their problems in this section? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by RoyalBlak007: 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can imagine how u bite that thick lips, so enticing wink

Maybe 3? So u need to work Ur ass out to give me 3 before my eggs dried out grin grin grin

cheesy Yeah 3 should be fine...Good thing av been hitting the

Gym for the past 42weeks grin....*lights go dim** cool *toe licking**SHOWTIME! grin

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy Yeah 3 should be fine...Good thing av been hitting the

Gym for the past 42weeks grin....*lights go dim** cool *toe licking**SHOWTIME! grin

So, is that mean Ur ready coz u been hitting the gym? I wonder what u do in the gym ? Maybe watching dem girls wearing some hot pants... grin tongue

Cant wait to touch that biceps, triceps and sexy thighs grin

I'm droooooooling on u... tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On May 19, 2016
Unlimited22:
You are a man..the one with the two balls not she grin

My point is ask her out worst case scenario is she will say no,she can't beat yhu up and if d friendship dosent work out then y'all not even meant to be!

Move on to d nex lady wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by AyamConfidence(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2016
OP go and read Buchi Emecheta's Joys of Motherhood.... the fine and strong man was not able to impregnate his wife but when he divorced her and she got married to a fat and ugly man...na one night the guy take hit bull's eye. my point is this...forget outward appearance... na Wetin you be inside na I'm matter...in fact one chapter was titled "No man is ugly" and that's why I will advice you to talk your mind...no shaking...na we get am

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by yunglivochi(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2016
wink op hmmm summon courage nd ask d gal out & if d reply is negative ;

simple jxt continue being frnds wit her dts is if she ain't immature abt d whole scenario

#my own 1 litre fuel 4 u op
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On May 19, 2016
I wonder why guys can't perceive when a girl's into them. My dear, don't even waste your time asking her out if you aren't sure to a good extent about how she feels about you. That's if you so value your friendship, though. Because, in all honesty, if she doesn't dig you and you ask her out, things would likely become awkward thereafter.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by naijaboiy: 1:32am On May 19, 2016
You are already feeling insecure and that's something you should work on before going ahead to ask any girl out.

Confidence is always a strong point for a guy.
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by kowalsky: 1:37am On May 19, 2016
not worth it. what's the best that wud come out of it.
sex. it's grossly overrated.

since you have academic prowess, just exercise lil patience and face your academics for now. turn out successful. then you wouldn't lack any confidence to woo ask any lady out... cos most of 'em wud be asking you out already.
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Mediapace: 6:43am On May 19, 2016
Elders Kwa !!

Anyway @unlimited22 , you just have to wait for a girl that will understand you,wait sef you mentioned something :
you said you are really not the type that attract ladies.

The fact is that you should face your book,there is no female on this planet that money can't date,if you face your studies then you're good to go.

BTW I want you to know that no matter how ugly/handsome anyone can be, there will always be a lady/man for him/her. IT'S ORDAINED BY GOD!
tosyne2much:
I'm not experienced in this area so I will call on the elders

Cc
Mediapace
Ayamconfidence
Sinaj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by pweetychyka(f): 7:33am On May 19, 2016
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2016
Ogbeni go face your studies. If you get scholarship na she go dey follow your ass.
Ha na ekwu nka ...e nee me nke ozor angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by pryd(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
Do you think she likes you or you just want to try your luck? If she doesn't like you, don't even bother except you plan to sway her with wads of Naira notes; even that doesn't work with every girl. Oga keep loving yourself cheesy, it's not like there's anything special she alone can offer you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Unlimited22: 2:49pm On May 19, 2016
pweetychyka:
OP, pls read dis n thank me later smileysmileysmiley www.nairaland.com/3113821/10-mistakes-cost-first-class
I already read that. Me wey dey sleep for NL
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by pweetychyka(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2016
Unlimited22:

I already read that. Me wey dey sleep for NL

HahahahahahahA dat wan sef dey
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
Its either you gain the ground and lose the sky or you lose the ground and gain the sky...you cnt eat your cake and still have it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Found New Love In A Yoruba Girl / Stupidity Struck Twice! / Do You 'eat' , 'suck' , "Lick" The Pvssy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.