Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45577 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
Praktikals:

Oh lord, show mercy on your son HardMirror and restore him back to yourself. So that he can start using the wisdom with which he is typing all these jargon for writing christian tracts. For I have prayed in Jesus name.
Don't you think it would be better to instead say that prayer for your dad? Won't it be good if he becomes an evangelist and start preaching against illicit sex and irresponsibility?
I think the society needs him more at least we won't have bastards everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Praktikals(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Excuses!
Excuses!!!
And more excuses!!!

Please tell us more about your dad.
I am not convinced that telling you more about him would change your views on God's miracles and its timing. But I know your case is not completely hopeless. Because you were once a believer and even a preacher. Its only a matter of time and you will be restored.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Answer me.
Why create a child without anus?

I THINK IT'S REALLY A GOOD THING HE DID BY CREATING A CHILD WITHOUT ANUS.
IT'S BASICALLY JUST ONE OF HIS EXPERIMENTS ON HOW A HUMAN CAN POO FROM HIS MOUTH... undecided

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2016
swaggzo:

I THINK IT'S REALLY A GOOD THING HE DID BY CREATING A CHILD WITHOUT ANUS.
IT'S BASICALLY JUST ONE OF HIS EXPERIMENTS ON HOW A HUMAN CAN POO FROM HIS MOUTH... undecided
God know's the boy's mess will start another SARS outbreak so he blocked the anus. Praise the all knowing God!

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

God know's the boy's mess will start another SARS outbreak so he blocked the anus. Praise the all knowing God!

HE'S JUST A VERY CONFUSED CLOWN.
HE'LL JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS FOLLOWERS.

THE CHRISTIANS WILL SAY THAT GOD HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. ... WHAT'S THE REASON FOR MAKING A BOY WITHOUT AN ANUS, AN INNOCENT CHILD FOR THAT MATTER.
NOW HIS POOR FAMILY WILL BE RUNNING AROUND, STRUGGLING FOR FUNDS TO SAVE THE BOYS LIFE, GODS OWN DESIGN.

AND INSTEAD OF THE CHRISTIANS PRAYING FOR GOD TO FORGE AN ANUS, THEY'LL BE DONATING MONEY FOR THE BOY'S SURGERY.

WHY NOT SAVE THAT MONEY AND SAY PRAYERS INSTEAD SINCE THERE'S NOTHING THE LORD CANNOT DO?

EVEN THE PASTORS GET SICK AND FLY ABROAD FOR TREATMENT. ...
EVEN THE FORMER POPE, JOHN PAUL... WAS ADMITTED IN A HOSPITAL WHEN HE WAS SHOT ON THE NECK!
WHY DIDN'T THE LADY OF CARMEN OR THE LADY OF LOURDES, THE VIRGIN MOTHER, OR ALL THE SAINTS AND ANGELS CIRCLING THE BASILICA COME TO HIS AID AND SEAL HIS WOUNDS INSTANTLY

MEHN FCCK RELIGION!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2016
swaggzo:

HE'LL JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS FOLLOWERS.

THE CHRISTIANS WILL SAY THAT GOD HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. ... WHAT'S THE REASON FOR MAKING A BOY WITHOUT AN ANUS, AN INNOCENT CHILD FOR THAT MATTER.
NOW HIS POOR FAMILY WILL BE RUNNING AROUND, STRUGGLING FOR FUNDS TO SAVE THE BOYS LIFE, GODS OWN DESIGN.

AND INSTEAD OF THE CHRISTIANS PRAYING FOR GOD TO FORGE AN ANUS, THEY'LL BE DONATING MONEY FOR THE BOY'S SURGERY.

WHY NOT SAVE THAT MONEY AND SAY PRAYERS INSTEAD SINCE THERE'S NOTHING THE LORD CANNOT DO?

EVEN THE FORMER POPE, JOHN PAUL... WAS ADMITTED IN A HOSPITAL WHEN HE WAS SHOT ON THE NECK!
WHY DIDN'T THE LADY OF CARMEN OR THE LADY OF LOURDES, THE VIRGIN MOTHER, OR ALL THE SAINTS AND ANGELS CIRCLING THE BASILICA COME TO HIS AID AND SEAL HIS WOUNDS INSTANTLY

MEHN FCCK RELIGION!
Hehehehehe
My goodness!
*wipes tears from eyes*
Seems it's better to worship a tomato than this God o. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
My goodness!
*wipes tears from eyes*
Seems it's better to worship a tomato than this God o. Lol grin

HAHA, LET'S QUICKLY COMPARE THEM. SHARP SHARP!

1. GOD DOESN'T ANSWER PRAYERS, A TOMATO DOESN'T TOO.
2. GOD CANNOT PROVIDE A BUTT FOR THAT BOY, NOR LEGS FOR AMPUTEES, NEITHER CAN A TOMATO.
3. GOD IS NOT VISIBLE, AND PROBABLY DON'T EVEN EXIST. A TOMATO IS VISIBLE AND EXIST.
4. GOD DOESN'T ADD UP TO ANYTHING IN OUR LIVES APART FROM FEAR AND C0CKY PRINCIPLES, A TOMATO ADDS BOTH TASTE AND COLOUR TO OUR FOOD AND WE'RE NOT SCARED OF IT.

YOU SEE? A TOMATO IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS DEAF AND DUMB ALMIGHTY NON-EXISTING GOD cheesy

PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF YOU PREFER A FRESH JUICY RED TOMATO, TO THE LAME GOD OF THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2016
swaggzo:

N

MEHN FCCK RELIGION!

And funny enough the crazy pope still gave thanks to mary for not allowing rhe bullet 2 kill him.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by femicyrus(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
You go to bed at night and you are off for hours only to wake up the following morning to open your mouth to say there is no God.

You think the sun was constructed by a scientist
or the Moon a water Mellon in suspension
or the stars street lights from a city in another planet?

you are blind to signs and wonders but cry over miracles (magic)

Yes, I know religion is a scam because we human made it so most especially in Nigeria.

they will tell you to serve God but invariably you are serving pastors' personal interest.

i knew I had freedom, peace and progress when I stop serving pastor god.

I don't thirst for miracles, i believe in hard work & righteousness

As for me and my family, God is real and Jesus is Lord.

I love God with all my heart & I also love my neighbor as myself.

But if at the end, God is not real then i have nothing to lose

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2016
femicyrus:
You go to bed at night and you are off for hours only to wake up the following morning to open your mouth to say there is no God.

Yes, I know religion is a scam because we human made it so most especially in Nigeria.

they will tell you to serve God but invariably you are serving pastors' personal interest.

All praise to the great Gwagwa the creator of Jehova and all the universes.
Have you praised Gwagwa that wakes you up every morning today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by matrix600(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2016
This thread is beginning to look like justice league, when one antagonist is defeated another shows up. lets see who'll be next after femicyrus. The protagonists are fighting tirelessly, well done Hardmirror and the rest of the team, you're fighting for the freedom of mankind from ignorance and mental enslavement. GO TEAM HARDMIRROR!!!!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by francis247(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2016
Man exists for God's pleasure; to worship and serve him just like your gadgets and other possessions exist for your pleasure and to serve you. What's so difficult to comprehend about this FACT?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2016
matrix600:
This thread is beginning to look like justice league, when one antagonist is defeated another shows up. lets see who'll be next after femicyrus. The protagonists are fighting tirelessly, well done Hardmirror and the rest of the team, you're fighting for the freedom of mankind from ignorance and mental enslavement. GO TEAM HARDMIRROR!!!!!!!

I wish they stop running away. Especially that gombs guy. Looking for confident matured christians not baby christians that are still sucking milk.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
francis247:
Man exists for God's pleasure; to worship and serve him just like your gadgets and other possessions exist for your pleasure and to serve you. What's so difficult to comprehend about this FACT?

I want to agree with you my dear brother.
Please what is the proof that man was created for the pleasure of God.

At least the possessions you mentioned have no choice. My phone has no choice but to serve me and do what it was designed to do.
So how do you know you were created for God's pleasure?

Awaiting your answer.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Princewell2012(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
dazzlingd:

your post is filled with so more terror and threats...how contradicting it is to say u have a loving and caring God who will set millions upon millions of people on fire for not believing in Him? pls answer this.

i have not been online for a while.

But unfortunately when i read most of your comments here regarding my post with hardmarrow, i do nothing but just laugh.

God made man in his own image, and after he has done so much for him but man choose to follow Satan, the Gods enemy and rebel against him.

If you have a friend and your friend decided to join ur enemy to fight against you, then your friend will not be left out on the cross fire that is going to be ensued.

Afteall bullet does not have a friend.

Those that speak against God, don.t know the supremecy of God,
intact they don.t know who God is, and that he is a consuming fire.

There is nobody who knows God, at the same time that will speak against him.

If you actually knows the mightiness of God, his feafullness you will definitely be dreadful about him, intact you will definitely fear him.

just like when you suddenly meet a lion in the bush and both of you facing each other, do you know the kind of dread that will come over you

My brother those that is speaking against God, i bet you, they never knew who is God.

He is the alfa and omega, the most high, ecient of days, iam that iam. The creator of heaven and the earth, the father of the fatherless, the hope for the hopeless, a compassionate God, the great warrior, who can battle with him? He does whatever that pleases him, and nobody can judge him. The chief justice of the whole world.

Look, that is what Satan and hardmirrow one of his agent doesn't want to hear.

Take it or you leave it, hardmirrow is never a Christian before, and i will continue to expose him.

He only use that issue of hellfire as an exit point to deceive the baby Christian. He has no genue point so far. May be he is going to open the third one,

pastor turned atheist.

And you want me to believe yet no tangible reason

Forget about those people calling themselves atheist, or what have you, saying they were once a Christian, forget about them, they were never a Christian before, they were only looking for an attention, because you read bible from Jenesis to revelation never makes you a Christian, or a bornagain.

Tell me any of the apostle of Jesus that abuse Jesus at the end, apart from Judas, but did you see how he ended his ministry? Yet a bornagain is greater than Judas.

It is not possible for one who have died and raiserated in the baptism, drank the blood and eat the body of Jesus, and were filled with the Holyghost, laboured for Jesus and do miracle in the name of Jesus will now come blasphem and abuse Jesus.

Mmmmm, such a person will at the end have no other choice than to comit suicide like Judas.

Enough said. Hmm before i forget,

Somebody was saying why did he choose to warn me only? Hmmm, like i said he choose, and does whatever that pleases him. Remember the story of Moses corah dathan and abiram, how he commanded the ground to open and swallow them for questioning him for choosing only Moses instead of them

Take it from me. Forget about all these ones parading themselves as atheist, on nairaland believe me they never encounter Jesus before. And they are deceitfully working for Satan. But God will continue to expose them. Amen.

And if you re among them, you better repent now before it is too late.

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by cloudgoddess(f): 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
francis247:
The very idea that the supposed creator of the universe needs to be "worshipped" and "served" is a glaring sign that he is modeled after (in other words, invented by) humans. Only humans possess an ego capable of desiring worship and adoration. A truly perfect being would not need such a thing at all.

Recognize that even mere humans can be freed from egotistical need for praise, greed and pride; Buddhist practitioners meditate until those states no longer plague their minds - yet supposedly, the very source of the trillions of galaxies in this universe, the creator of light years of explosive and reactive celestial bodies, possesses such character flaws? For some reason, this all-knowing, infinitely powerful being capable of any feat, is saddened and angered when he's not acknowledged by tiny apes on a tiny blue ball of dirt?

6 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by taurus25(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2016
Princewell2012:

i have not been online for a while.

But unfortunately when i read most of your comments here regarding my post with hardmarrow, i do nothing but just laugh.

God made man in his own image, and after he has done so much for him but man choose to follow Satan, the Gods enemy and rebel against him.

If you have a friend and your friend decided to join ur enemy to fight against you, then your friend will not be left out on the cross fire that is going to be ensued.

Afteall bullet does not have a friend.

Those that speak against God, don.t know the supremecy of God,
intact they don.t know who God is, and that he is a consuming fire.

There is nobody who knows God, at the same time that will speak against him.

If you actually knows the mightiness of God, his feafullness you will definitely be dreadful about him, intact you will definitely fear him.

just like when you suddenly meet a lion in the bush and both of you facing each other, do you know the kind of dread that will come over you

My brother those that is speaking against God, i bet you, they never knew who is God.

He is the alfa and omega, the most high, ecient of days, iam that iam. The creator of heaven and the earth, the father of the fatherless, the hope for the hopeless, a compassionate God, the great warrior, who can battle with him? He does whatever that pleases him, and nobody can judge him. The chief justice of the whole world.

Look, that is what Satan and hardmirrow one of his agent doesn't want to hear.

Take it or you leave it, hardmirrow is never a Christian before, and i will continue to expose him.

He only use that issue of hellfire as an exit point to deceive the baby Christian. He has no genue point so far. May be he is going to open the third one,

pastor turned atheist.

And you want me to believe yet no tangible reason

Forget about those people calling themselves atheist, or what have you, saying they were once a Christian, forget about them, they were never a Christian before, they were only looking for an attention, because you read bible from Jenesis to revelation never makes you a Christian, or a bornagain.

Tell me any of the apostle of Jesus that abuse Jesus at the end, apart from Judas, but did you see how he ended his ministry? Yet a bornagain is greater than Judas.

It is not possible for one who have died and raiserated in the baptism, drank the blood and eat the body of Jesus, and were filled with the Holyghost, laboured for Jesus and do miracle in the name of Jesus will now come blasphem and abuse Jesus.

Mmmmm, such a person will at the end have no other choice than to comit suicide like Judas.

Enough said. Hmm before i forget,

Somebody was saying why did he choose to warn me only? Hmmm, like i said he choose, and does whatever that pleases him. Remember the story of Moses corah dathan and abiram, how he commanded the ground to open and swallow them for questioning him for choosing only Moses instead of them

Take it from me. Forget about all these ones parading themselves as atheist, on nairaland believe me they never encounter Jesus before. And they are deceitfully working for Satan. But God will continue to expose them. Amen.

And if you re among them, you better repent now before it is too late.

from your long rant if i simply replace GOD with TOMATO it would make more sense

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Princewell2012(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2016
antispexish:

thank god you threw away the weed on time, oshogbo weed is meant only for mentally strong people!

grin
antispexish:

thank god you threw away the weed on time, oshogbo weed is meant only for mentally strong people!
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
matrix600:

Looooolz. Cool analogy

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by femicyrus(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
if at the end, God is REAL!!! hardmirror have a lot to lose compared to other atheist. I should envy your reward for your labour but what a huge waste it will be.

but if at the end, God is not real; what do you think will be your gain apart from mocking Christian like you are doing already
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by frank317: 10:26pm On May 08, 2016
femicyrus:

See confuse written all over ur post.

U love God with all your heart yet you are not even sure he exists. So ht do u even love? Living God must be like gambling to u.
You are just serving him in case he exists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by hahn(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2016
frank317:

U love God with all your heart yet you are not even sure he exists. So ht do u even love? Living God must be like gambling to u.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 11:03pm On May 08, 2016
femicyrus:
if at the end, God is REAL!!! hardmirror have a lot to lose compared to other atheist. I should envy your reward for your labour but what a huge waste it will be.

but if at the end, God is not real; what do you think will be your gain apart from mocking Christian like you are doing already

God may real. But how do you know it is the christian God?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2016
lepasharon:

God may real. But how do you know it is the christian God?

Because thatz wot mummy and daddy told me grin.

Because i feel it in my heart

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
urahara:

Because thatz wot mummy and daddy told me grin.

Because i feel it in my heart

Lool and I'm supposed to accept that
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool and I'm supposed to accept that

Why not naw . if isaac newton can accept this , why cant u grin
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Joshthefirst(m): 11:42pm On May 08, 2016
lepasharon:

Hmmm wow.
Don't take any male who doesn't value his nuts seriously
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by seguun(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2016
Hello Hardmirror,

indeed I salute your efforts in simply being human. our consciousness is no doubt the greatest weapon we possess as humans.

this whole concept of God and human relationship I will advice will be best understood by going for a SAFARI holidays (if you can afford it ofcourse. if you cant, pay more attention to the wild life documentaries on your local cables). you will realize that the SAFARI guides will instruct you never to interfere with whatever wildlife behavior you may experience in the wild. it's for your own safety first, but the ultimate reason is because whatever happens in the wild is exactly what makes the wild "alive" and "balances" the entire ecosystem. for instance, it's may be so terrifying to you to see a lion tearing a cute baby deer to pieces but if deers are left to proliferate, it may turn out harmful to the entire ecosystem. Hence, predators such as lions are natural agent to check their population.

Now coming to our own 'world' as humans with consciousness and all sorts of emotions. the sight of a boy without anus or famine ravaged community, or a blind man from birth...is really disturbing. While it becomes necessary for us to offer some help, it might just be the best thing for that particular time or situation. for instance, you missed your flight and it hurts you so much only to discover that the same flight crashed later. I know the next you will say is ; " so those who all died in the crash are not humans abi?!...you see my friend, the best thing aren't always what we like or desire. one of the passengers might be a very good person and a look into his future life, he might later turn evil. So death at that time might be the best thing for him to end it up on goodwill. Another passenger might be a hired assassin who has to go take the life of an innocent man...Even though it is necessary for all the agencies including the pilots and even passengers to make sure they have a safe flight...Also necessary for the authority to investigate the cause of the crash in other to avoid such later,whatever happens ultimately is the best at that particular time.

The problem with your former faith is that it pays so much emphasis on MIRACLES AND WONDERS...there is no way such faith won't continue to record situations like yours. Even though miracles exist, God occasionally performs miracles through any of his creatures when VERY NECESSARY. just in the case of war situation in a country, and the elephants were all killed for their ivory in other to purchase arms during the war. After the war, the government may result to buying elephants from other countries and reintroduced to the wild to balance the ecosystem again. if the animals in the SAFARI were humans and the government is God, you can see it's a necessary miracle because there's no way elephants would have gotten back to that wild without the intervention of a higher power because the elephants have been totally wiped out during the the war. Now in the case of you and your colleague "forcing" the poor dumb boy to speak, how do you determine at that time it is necessary for the boy to speak and that is the best thing for him.

So in essence my brother, you cannot force God to act out of your own ordinary human emotional feelings.

Think about this then we go next to "why there must be a God and the universal concept of God".

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2016
seguun:
Hello Hardmirror,

indeed I salute your efforts in simply being human. our consciousness is no doubt the greatest weapon we possess as humans.

this whole concept of God and human relationship I will advice will be best understood by going for a SAFARI holidays (if you can afford it ofcourse. if you cant, pay more attention to the wild life documentaries on your local cables). you will realize that the SAFARI guides will instruct you never to interfere with whatever wildlife behavior you may experience in the wild. it's for your own safety first, but the ultimate reason is because whatever happens in the wild is exactly what makes the wild "alive" and "balances" the entire ecosystem. for instance, it's may be so terrifying to you to see a lion tearing a cute baby deer to pieces but if deers are left to proliferate, it may turn out harmful to the entire ecosystem. Hence, predators such as lions are natural agent to check their population.

Now coming to our own 'world' as humans with consciousness and all sorts of emotions. the sight of a boy without anus or famine ravaged community, or a blind man from birth...is really disturbing. While it becomes necessary for us to offer some help, it might just be the best thing for that particular time or situation. for instance, you missed your flight and it hurts you so much only to discover that the same flight crashed later. I know the next you will say is ; " so those who all died in the crash are not humans abi?!...you see my friend, the best thing aren't always what we like or desire. one of the passengers might be a very good person and a look into his future life, he might later turn evil. So death at that time might be the best thing for him to end it up on goodwill. Another passenger might be a hired assassin who has to go take the life of an innocent man...Even though it is necessary for all the agencies including the pilots and even passengers to make sure they have a safe flight...Also necessary for the authority to investigate the cause of the crash in other to avoid such later,whatever happens ultimately is the best at that particular time.

The problem with your former faith is that it pays so much emphasis on MIRACLES AND WONDERS...there is no way such faith won't continue to record situations like yours. Even though miracles exist, God occasionally performs miracles through any of his creatures when VERY NECESSARY. just in the case of war situation in a country, and the elephants were all killed for their ivory in other to purchase arms during the war. After the war, the government may result to buying elephants from other countries and reintroduced to the wild to balance the ecosystem again. if the animals in the SAFARI were humans and the government is God, you can see it's a necessary miracle because there's no way elephants would have gotten back to that wild without the intervention of a higher power because the elephants have been totally wiped out during the the war. Now in the case of you and your colleague "forcing" the poor dumb boy to speak, how do you determine at that time it is necessary for the boy to speak and that is the best thing for him.

So in essence my brother, you cannot force God to act out of your own ordinary human emotional feelings.

Think about this then we go next to "why there must be a God and the universal concept of God".

Thanks.

Guy why naw. cry

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ruq: 2:52am On May 09, 2016
It's obvious majority of the atheists in here are just like their theists counterpart, the theists naturally think they're saving atheists from the infinite abyss by persuading them that God loves them and wants them saved while newly 'enlightened minds' (atheists) take it upon themselves to liberate people from their shackles of illusion. Y'all have something similar, atheist think the world be a better place if we all could dump religion, theists think if y'all could accept the teachings of God the world would be peaceful, shows everyone dreams of an utopia.
One thing is obvious y'all both bullies, but atheists on this forum appear to be heartless, you're no different from those who mentally torture depressed individuals with suicide taunts and yet you all think you're helping humanity by liberating what theists believe to be true despite not being sure if their god is real. Plus it does already appear a lot are certain that God isn't real, where are your open mindedness?.
I'm not going to lie I enjoy the sarcasms you involve in exposing what you term as myths but it still doesn't mean you aren't heartless, I prolly might have said things myself that warrants my head on a guillotine. The way you all go about it shows you don't even care about the mental state of those you claim you want to free. A quick look of the posts of atheists here shows you why blasphemy was grave back then and why they wanted them silenced by all means.

Majority of you atheists when you argue about the existence of God you appear as persons who are really concerned about humanity which is a wonderful feat. It's been an overflogged issue when y'all come up with why these Gods can't regrow an amputees limb, why he won't restore the little boy's eyes, how god is a wicked, vengeful, misogynistic being. True, an omnipotent god should be capable of all these, this points that majority of atheists are empathetic about their fellow human it also shows you lot hold onto an utopian view of the world despite knowing its an impossible reality but your responses show that we all expect heaven on earth, but the theists have promised you this utopian world somewhere in the metaphysical realm but yet you still go ahead to debunk them accusing them of how silly the idea is. True it is, because no matter how perfect the world is we need a negligible amount of imperfection to appreciate perfection.
Then again it's also an over flogged issue when you talk about these religious institutions and their belief systems and how wrong they are and contradictory their God is, yes we seem to have come to the conclusion that the bible/quran were written by mere men who were selfish, bias, delusional and power drunk, I'm not disputing. But anyone who has read the bible and quran will no doubt feel awkward about the tales in it but those books are indeed powerful and they're beyond psychology far beyond it, look at the years it took Sigmund to come up with psychoanalysis which gave more ground to understanding how the we think they're lies. There are a lot of universal truths in those books which will hold as long as the universe keeps expanding. If observation is regarded as an impotant part of science I can boldly say these books are scientific books in the psychological field but then again I could be wrong. So now ask yourselves as it has mostly be claimed that these books where written by mere men because it appears to be. Couldn't it be men like you who were also concerned about humanity and how to make them happy after observing a lot created these concepts based on what they could as the time just as science keeps doing it's best in these times.

Cloudgoddess I must say your biological knowledge is something I admire. Your recent explanation on evolution and how we likely came about is grand, sometimes I forget that it's actually a theory. You lucidly explained in one of your posts of how the current man is no different from an animal but thanks to evolution which has given room for more brain to create and perform complex abilities giving room for creation of language, maths, tools, social groups and man's journey to becoming a higher animal. I think in there you alluded to why prehistoric man could form religion and make sense of it.
Now you and I would agree that there are still animals among us as a matter of fact we are outnumbered by them but then you're angry and hell bent on ridding people of their beliefs of religion thinking the world would be a better place without it, you just like every other atheist in here do not realize y'all are priveleged on a big scale very privileged. The people you're trying show the light aren't the ones who need it, majority of the world lives as if there's no god already. Like I once said, when push comes to shove and it will happen no matter how long it takes push will always come to shove these atheists will create God all over again when we go back to our beast nature that we naturally are.

Plus if you understand the God concept to a point you'll acknowledge those books are just too fuckin complete even the contradictions aren't lies just as they say every prayer answers. I use to think those who believe in God were wrong but they aren't it may be false reality and all but they aren't wrong for believing and they aren't totally stupid either for believing. I cannot even build the courage to tell my sis, mum, that there's no one answering those prayers but still I could be wrong, as a matter of fact I'd give up anything to admit that I am. And I do mindfully hope that I'm the one who is wrong about God, it's still 50/50 fairytale or not they could be right also. Even if I find myself in hell, I'm sure I will be able to stage a protest.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by femicyrus(m): 3:51am On May 09, 2016
frank317:

I know for sure that God is real and your opinion Is that He is not existing.
I don't want to be bias like you people in my write up hence I gave that conditional statement.

I can't force you to believe what I believe
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by francis247(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2016
cloudgoddess:

The very idea that the supposed creator of the universe needs to be "worshipped" and "served" is a glaring sign that he is modeled after (in other words, invented by) humans. Only humans possess an ego capable of desiring worship and adoration. A truly perfect being would not need such a thing at all.

Recognize that even mere humans can be freed from egotistical need for praise, greed and pride; Buddhist practitioners meditate until those states no longer plague their minds - yet supposedly, the very source of the trillions of galaxies in this universe, the creator of light years of explosive and reactive celestial bodies, possesses such character flaws? For some reason, this all-knowing, infinitely powerful being capable of any feat, is saddened and angered when he's not acknowledged by tiny apes on a tiny blue ball of dirt?
God is perfect by virtue of his position; because he is GOD. Even more than our parents, He's perfect in all things. And no, He doesn't need your worship but desires it. We need Him to survive but he does not need us to, just like a child needs a parent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.