Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45580 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2016
davien:
It's funny how humans have always been acting as a god/gods mouthpiece for ages immemorial...

"God told me to tell you... "

"God revealed it to me to tell you..."

"God gave me a vision that you.. "

"God directed me to let you know... "

No god/gods ever show themselves to the masses and talks to them directly, only by word of mouth(rumours) or some third party telling you what he thinks god/gods told him/her...

grin
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2016
Anjelus:
May God in His infinite mercy shine His face upon you because going by all you have written is obvious you have a very wrong notion about God from the beginning because Christianity is not about activity but relationship, how can you place your evaluation of God on mere working of miracles which can be done by a wizard or herbalist. God is beyond miracles my dear brother, in fact He says those who must serve Him must do so in Spirit and in Truth, as a result once you lose the faithfulness of God in your mind and in His Word then you have missed God. I have known this God for a long time and I have no iota of doubt that he exist and that He desires my worship above mere miracles and sentimental indications. THEREFORE, STOP BEING AN HINDRANCE TO PEOPLES FAITH AND KEEP YOUR DEMONIC INSPIRATION AND BELIEF TO YOURSELF, MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS THAT IT WILL NOT BE TOO LATE FOR YOOU TO RETRACE YOUR STEPS BACK. Meanwhile, for the christians here who allow this mere story to make them doubt what you believe, WATCH IT!!! BECAUSE THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS TO THEM WHO WILL PERISH BUT TO US WHO BELIEVE IT IS POWER.

I SOMETIMES WONDER WHY GOD SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN MAKING CERTAIN HUMANS, BUT FAILED TO GIVE THEM BRAINS.. ... BROE, YOU DON'T SEE HOW DAFT YOU SOUND? ?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2016
swaggzo:

I SOMETIMES WONDER WHY GOD SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN MAKING CERTAIN HUMANS, BUT FAILED TO GIVE THEM BRAINS.. ... BROE, YOU DON'T SEE HOW DAFT YOU SOUND? ?
Just so daft.

Seriously thinking of taking advantage of the fooolishness of Nigerians.
Politicians are using God to win elections, pastors building empires on the gullibility of believers. Not my fault they are dumb why not milk them. Oyedepo is no match for the psychology I know and can take advantage of.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2016
DipoDee:
undecided

Welldone, Hardmirror.

The fortunate unfortunate thing about this thread is that, the Christians/Moslems who view it all know that their god don't answer prayers, some of them have prayed and fasted and cried, some have blamed god, threatened god, cajoled god, tested god, toasted god, bribed god but dammit, god HAS NEVER ANSWERED their prayers...not even ONCE.

But then, church is entertainment for most, it is like a social gathering done once or twice a week, the nude girls, the 'worldly' songs, the businessmen cum motivational speakers(named pastors) and the state of the art musical instruments that makes them forget their sorrow once in a while. People who hold on to religion don't have a choice until they start to use their brains... It's actually better to have them believe in god(esp in Nigeria) than to take that away from them...what else do they have? Nothing is working, no hope for the common man except his belief in god and false miracles.

The suffering out here(in Nigeria) is too much, and even though god is not answering prayers, at least, let them believe he will, one day.

Note: If you have proof of answered prayers, pls state them without lies, arguments or insults.
And I'm not talking about malaria induced confessions, suffering-induced hallucinations, mental-illness induced confessions caused by the abject suffering in Nigeria/Africa and the lies you lot love to cook like chicken soup.

Thanks undecided

Again, the voice in your head you call god, is nothing more than the signs and symptoms of mental-illness, unfortunately there are no psychologists and psychoanalysts to attend to the masses in Nigeria, hence the pastorprenuers will keep having a field day.
Btw, ain't you all ashamed and disgusted that your big shots in the NIGERIAN RELIGION INDUSTRY like Adeboye, Olukoya, Joshua, etc haven't yet seen a vision to locate the Chibok girls.

IF YOU SEE THE WAY THESE CHRISTIANS DANCE AND SING IN GLORIFICATION TO GOD EH, OH MY HAIRY BALLS! angry

WITH ALL THE OFFERINGS AND TITHES AND SEED SOWING AND UNNECESSARY DONATIONS, PLUS CONSTANT ATTENDING OF FELLOWSHIP AND BUYING OF SACRAMENTALS AND HOLY BOOKS AND OINTMENTS. ....DAMN!

IF WE ALL CAN PUT ALL THE TIME, RESOURCES AND ENERGY WASTED ON THE ACCOUNT OF RELIGION INTO SOMETHING MORE POSITIVE, MAYBE THE WORLD WOULD BE A MORE BETTER PLACE THAN IT IS.

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 12:22am On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Just so daft.

Politicians are using God to win elections, pastors building empires on the gullibility of believers. Not my fault they are dumb why not milk them. Oyedepo is no match for the psychology I know and can take advantage of.

I'M NOT AN ATHEIST BRO, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN.
I DO NOT LIKE MYSELF TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH TITLES, OR TITLES ASSOCIATED WITH ME.
I LOVE TRUTH AND ADMIRE LOGIC, I WORSHIP NATURE. I THINK NATURE IS MY FAVORITE RELIGION.
IT CHOOSES TO FORGE YOU THIS WAY.. .OR THAT WAY. YOU'RE TALL OR SHORT CUZ OF NATURE, YOU'RE HAIRY OR BALD CUZ OF NATURE. THE LAND IS GREEN AND THE SKY BLUE CUZ OF NATURE... SO ITS PROBABLY THE FIRST THING I BELIEVE BEFORE EVERYOTHER THING.

BUT EVEN IF YOU POINT A GUN TO MY HEAD, I'LL NEVER ACCEPT TO BELIEVE THAT THERE'S A GOD UP THERE IN THE SKY, WHO CREATED SO MANY PLANETS (STORES OR WAREHOUSES) AND FILLED JUST THE EARTH WITH LIFE.

HE INTENDS TO RELOCATE US ALL TO PLUTO OR MERCURY ONCE THIS ONE IS OVERCROWDED?

WHY DID HE WASTE SO MUCH RESOURCES CREATING ALL THE GALAXIES AND PLANETS? HE COULD HAVE JUST PUT EVERYTHING ON EARTH OR SOMETHING.

JUST IMAGINE WE TAKING VACATIONS TO JUPITER TO VISIT OUR FRIENDS THERE... OR VENUS. IMAGINE THE FUN!

WHAT ARE HIS PLANS WITH THE OTHER PLANETS? THE SO MANY MOONS?

BUT OF COURSE WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BELIEVE THERE ARE OTHER PLANETS CUZ THE HOLY COMIC BOOK FORBIDS IT.

I'M SURE THE PEOPLE FROM SYDNEY AND ECUADOR ALL DIED ON THEIR WAY TO BUY GRAIN FROM EGYPT DURING THE GREAT WORLDWIDE FAMINE WHICH LASTED 7 YEARS!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2016
wirinet:

The bolded statement to me is the greatest miracle of Christianity, able to make people feel a deep sense of guilt for something you have no idea of, by people you do not know and living in an era you don't know. How the guilt for the crucifixion of a Jewish man in Palestine some 2000 years ago is put on black Africans living deep in the jungle of Africa in the 20th century is the greatest miracle of time.

BROE YOU'VE NOT HEARD?
THAT WE'RE ALL DESCENDANTS OF ADAM?
I MEAN, ALL THE RACES IN THE WORLD; AFRICANS, ASIANS, AUSTRALIANS... ALL DESCENDANTS OF ONE MAN?

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A MIRACLE?

I THINK IT'S THE BIGGEST MIRACLE IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MIRACLES undecided

THE FACT THAT CAIN FUCCKED HIMSELF, GOT PREGNANT AND KEPT THE PROCREATION ROLLING IS ALSO ASTONISHING!

7 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by frank317: 9:21am On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Are you through displaying your stupidiity?

No LeT's GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

This was on front page today. A BOY BORN WITHOUT ANUS! www.nairaland.com/3091779/baby-born-without-anus-jos

Open the thread and see the stuppid prayers christians are praying there. Even saying God has a purpose for the child not having an anus.

Please kindly explain to us. If God exists why should he allow a child to be born without anus?
1. Are we supposed to pray for the boy?

2. Are we supposed to take the boy for surgery?

The correct answer is obvious.

So if God exists why create a boy without anus ony for doctors to be the ones putting effort to fix the boy.

Note this is a very simple surgery for doctors to perform, yet TOTALLY IMPOSSiBLE FOR PRAYER TO FIX.

How long shall we lie to our selves?

Now can you shut the fvck up!!! This thread is not for stupiid people!

At this point it only makes sense to open a church and take advantage of you fooools.

I am so pissed of right now with your level of stvpidity.

Calm down bro.... chill.
But seriously, that pastor business for make sense. Nigeria is a good mine with mugus everywhere.

Call urself a man of God... and people start seeing u as God. Damn... why am I just realising this?

6 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by keenn: 9:44am On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Are you through displaying your stupidiity?

No LeT's GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

This was on front page today. A BOY BORN WITHOUT ANUS! www.nairaland.com/3091779/baby-born-without-anus-jos

Open the thread and see the stuppid prayers christians are praying there. Even saying God has a purpose for the child not having an anus.

Please kindly explain to us. If God exists why should he allow a child to be born without anus?
1. Are we supposed to pray for the boy?

2. Are we supposed to take the boy for surgery?

The correct answer is obvious.

So if God exists why create a boy without anus ony for doctors to be the ones putting effort to fix the boy.

Note this is a very simple surgery for doctors to perform, yet TOTALLY IMPOSSiBLE FOR PRAYER TO FIX.

How long shall we lie to our selves?

Now can you shut the fvck up!!! This thread is not for stupiid people!

At this point it only makes sense to open a church and take advantage of you fooools.

I am so pissed of right now with your level of stvpidity.

My brother!

I'll advice you take it cool with the religionist here.

People can be so absurd in course of defending a god, when they false fully believe an eternal reward await them.

It aint easy to be free, thus I advice u get calm with their mudane remarks

5 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2016
keenn:

My brother!

I'll advice you take it cool with the religionist here.

People can be so absurd in course of defending a god, when they false fully believe an eternal reward await them.

It aint easy to be free, thus I advice u get calm with their mudane remarks
It is just so appalling they way they change color. God answers prayers blah blah blah, oya here is a situation pray and let's get result, then the excuses begins. Don't know how dumb people can be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2016
frank317:

Calm down bro.... chill.
But seriously, that pastor business for make sense. Nigeria is a good mine with mugus everywhere.

Call urself a man of God... and people start seeing u as God. Damn... why am I just realising this?
He is talking about job interview. Is that a miracle?

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by cloudgoddess(f): 11:10am On May 08, 2016
Anjelus:
May God in His infinite mercy shine His face upon you because going by all you have written is obvious you have a very wrong notion about God from the beginning because Christianity is not about activity but relationship, how can you place your evaluation of God on mere working of miracles which can be done by a wizard or herbalist.
Because this god says himself in the book he supposedly authored, that he does indeed work miracles for his followers when asked. He doesn't say "sometimes", or "maybe", or "according to chance". He claims it boldly.

If the bible was truly the inerrant word of an infallible god, the statements within it would stand firm always. You wouldn't have to make excuses for him like the ones you are making here.

6 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by frank317: 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

He is talking about job interview. Is that a miracle?

He is not thinking of course. He is praying to the almighty God to help him get a job in an unbeliever 's organization. What makes him special then?
Even people who know a friend who knows a friend who knows buhari will walk into any organization and demand for a job, their contact, their confidence.

But here we are, people who have direct contact with the creator, who have a relationship with the creator, who are even sons and daughters of the creator, yet they are at the mercy of a bank manager... begging the creator to help them find favour in the sight of a common man, a common bank manager.

A lot of people have gotten jobs in different circumstances. But no no no, only the Christians are special. Some people get jobs by sharing a stick of cigarette with a stranger.... but no when unexpected coincidences happen to Christians, their God, their almighty powerful God has come for the rescue. What an insult to whoever this creator might be.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Just so daft.

Will you rob the blind? Oyedepo is the wrong kind of atheist, he lacks empathy and conscience. To do what he does is to disobey your own conscience.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
frank317:

Ya, and that reminds me... Where is sonoflucifer in all these. He seem to be nowhere around.
Hey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
Weah96:

Will you rob the blind? Oyedepo is the wrong kind of atheist, he lacks empathy and conscience. To do what he does is to disobey your own conscience.

U saying religious ppl lack conscience and empathy?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
lepasharon:

U saying religious ppl lack conscience and empathy?

Pastors and preachers are highly skilled liars who lack conscience and empathy.

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 12:54pm On May 08, 2016
Weah96:

Pastors and preachers are highly skilled liars who lack conscience and empathy.

So they are not atheist

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by DipoDee: 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
frank317:

A lot of people have gotten jobs in different circumstances. But no no no, only the Christians are special. Some people get jobs by sharing a stick of cigarette with a stranger.... but no when unexpected coincidences happen to Christians, their God, their almighty powerful God has come for the rescue. What an insult to whoever this creator might be.

They know deep down that god doesn't care about them, and it hurts.
Some christian girls would Bleep BMs to get a bank job and still have the guts to give testimonies on Sunday. It's all show off, they know god did not give them any job, they know how they cheated, fvcked, bribed to get the job but they must entertain the congregation with the lies and fabrications termed testimonies...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 1:18pm On May 08, 2016
lepasharon:

So they are not atheist

They all are
. Nobody can stand in that place and lie or use magic props if the god is real. The majority of atheists have a conscience, enough to prevent us from stealing from blind people or the elderly. But there are a few atheists who don't mind telling lies to the blind and elderly in return for cash. They're called pastors and Daddy GOs. I'm willing to wager my left nut.

14 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2016
Weah96:

They all are
. Nobody can stand in that place and lie or use magic props if the god is real. The majority of atheists have a conscience, enough to prevent us from stealing from blind people or the elderly. But there are a few atheists who don't mind telling lies to the blind and elderly in return for cash. They're called pastors and Daddy GOs. I'm willing to wager my left nut.

Hmmm wow.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Praktikals(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
johnydon22:
I once watched a healing service where the man of God healed a man blind from birth..

then pointed his handkerchief at the man and asked him to identify the colour and he answered blue which was correct.

I was like WTF

"How can someone who was blind from birth, never saw anything until now recognize anything when he sees it. . . that's like a huge fat LIE.

Your post really crack me up but I believe in miracles sha o
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Praktikals(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:
God decides when to perform miracles and through whom. Sometimes, it is in our interest that our prayers remain unanswered!
Let me share an experience with you. I grew up without knowing my father. He impregnated my mum and disappeared. I was always crying and praying that God should "bring back my father". But God knew it was best for me to grow up without him. I went to a crusade where we were asked to list 10 things we wanted God to do for us. I wrote only one thing, :God bring my father home. God answered my prayer but I wish he didn't.
you have done your bit by praying for the boy; leave the rest to God
My 1 cent.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2016
Praktikals:

God decides when to perform miracles and through whom. Sometimes, it is in our interest that our prayers remain unanswered!
Let me share an experience with you. I grew up without knowing my father. He impregnated my mum and disappeared. I was always crying and praying that God should "bring back my father". But God knew it was best for me to grow up without him. I went to a crusade where we were asked to list 10 things we wanted God to do for us. I wrote only one thing, :God bring my father home. God answered my prayer but I wish he didn't.
My 1 cent.
Lol
Goood story there wish you could tell more.

God INTENTIONALLY refuses to answer some prayers for our good. WOW!!!!!!!!

Please talk to me.
I asked earlier why God created a baby without anus

1. Should we pray for the child so God would open his anus?

2. Should we take the child to the hospital so the child is operated on and given an anus?

3. So you prayed and met your father and then realized that God knew what he was doing for making him run away. Does this mean we can pray then God would open the Boy's anus and then we would all regret praying for the boy to be normal?

4. Are we supposed to gather round and praise God for creating the boy without anus. We praise God till the boy dies. Then we praise God for making the boy die? Since you are telling us you were supposed to be grateful to God for giving you an irresponsible father

Answer me!

We all know to pray to God in this situation is useless. We all know God won't answer. Does this mean God refuses to answer because he knows it is best this child does not have an anus?
At least that is your logic.

You bring your story which has nothing to do with any god here and you are busy claiming God intentionally made your father ran away.

What about having a loving dad that supported you and your mum, does that not sound better?

So having an irresponsible father now is the will of God. Damn it!

Answer me.
Why create a child without anus?

I know God has nothing to do with a child being born without an anus. It's all a genetic and development accident.
I know you having an irresponsible father has nothing to do with God. But since it must all be God, please answer my questions about the child without anus.

10 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Praktikals(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:
I do not have answers to your question. The point I was trying to make is that, that God did not heal the dumb boy through you is not enough reason for you to doubt his existence or what he is capable of doing. I have not been to church in about 12 years, but I believe God exists, and I believe what God is capable of doing through Jesus. If you ask me, a miracle is like an icing on the cake, its not the main reason we should seek God.

5 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2016
Praktikals:

My 1 cent.
People!
Let's lift our hands up to the Lord our God!
Let us praise him for giving this young man here an irresponsible father!
Oh Lord! We praise you!
Your wisdom is too much for us to comprehend!
Thank you for this irresponsible man that impregnated this man's mother!
Thank you Lord for allowing herself to be Fvcked by this run-away father!
Lord we praise you. You knew what you were doing when you made the irresponsible man meet the available woman!
May he never return home!
May he never become resoponsible! For now we know you were doing good when you made him run away!
Nooooo! It was not his decision to run away, YOU GOD made him run away! Because you know if he should be a responsible, prosperous and caring father, he would have messed this our young friend's life up, so you in your wisdom God made him irresponsible just the way you interfered and made Pharoah's heart hardened!

Thank you Jesus!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2016
Praktikals:

I do not have answers to your question. The point I was trying to make is that, that God did not heal the dumb boy through you is not enough reason for you to doubt his existence or what he is capable of doing. I have not being to church in about 12 years, but I believe God exists, and I believe what God is capable of doing through Jesus. If you ask me, a miracle is like an icing on the cake, its not the main reason we should seek God.
Excuses!
Excuses!!!
And more excuses!!!

Please tell us more about your dad. I am at last learning something new. So what happened when you met him?

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
Goood story there wish you could tell more.

God INTENTIONALLY refuses to answer some prayers for our good. WOW!!!!!!!!

Please talk to me.

1. Should we pray for the child so God would open his anus?

2. Should we take the child to the hospital so the child is operated on and given an anus?

3. So you prayed and met your father and then realized that God knew what he was doing for making him run away. Does this mean we can pray then God would open the Boy's anus and then we would all regret praying for the boy to be normal?

4. Are we supposed to gather round and praise God for creating the boy without anus. We praise God till the boy dies. Then we praise God for making the boy die? Since you are telling us you were supposed to be grateful to God for giving you an irresponsible father

Answer me!

We all know to pray to God in this situation is useless. We all know God won't answer. Does this mean God refuses to answer because he knows it is best this child does not have an anus?
At least that is your logic.

You bring your story which has nothing to do with any god here and you are busy claiming God intentionally made your father ran away.

What about having a loving dad that supported you and your mum, does that not sound better?

So having an irresponsible father now is the will of God. Damn it!

Answer me.
Why create a child without anus?

I know God has nothing to do with a child being born without an anus. It's all a genetic and development accident.
I know you having an irresponsible father has nothing to do with God. But since it must all be God, please answer my questions about the child without anus.

Hard mirror , why did u even reply that stupid comment

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
Praktikals:

I do not have answers to your question. The point I was trying to make is that, that God did not heal the dumb boy through you is not enough reason for you to doubt his existence or what he is capable of doing. I have not being to church in about 12 years, but I believe God exists, and I believe what God is capable of doing through Jesus. If you ask me, a miracle is like an icing on the cake, its not the main reason we should seek God.
Yeah it was better for the boy to remain dumb. We bless the name of God for making the boy dumb and refusing to heal him.
And yeah it is better to not have a father like you. We bless the name of God for that too.

Please come and tell us more about this glorious God. I am already realizing my mistakes

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2016
urahara:

Hard mirror , why did u even reply that stupid comment
Silly
This is the best comment I have gotten so far. I just had to reply. Just join me in appreciating God for giving him an irresponsible father.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Silly
This is the best comment I have gotten so far. I just had to reply. Just join me in appreciating God for giving him an irresponsible father.

Lool

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Praktikals(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2016
HardMirror:
Oh lord, show mercy on your son HardMirror and restore him back to yourself. So that he can start using the wisdom with which he is typing all these jargon for writing christian tracts. For I have prayed in Jesus name.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 3:21pm On May 08, 2016
Praktikals:

Oh lord, show mercy on your son HardMirror and restore him back to yourself. So that he can start using the wisdom with which he is typing all these jargon for writing christian tracts. For I have prayed in Jesus name.

In Jesus Name? LOL, the same name that porn stars call out when they reach orgasm from double penetration. You try sha.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.