Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen (30575 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Charly68: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
allthingsgood:
And the dumb wailers will keep following him like goats
they got goat brains indeed..jobless set of people looking for a thousand naira stomach infrastructure..

1 Like

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by worksmart(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2016
Fayose is a confirmed nutcase

How is poisoning your own water going to benefit you?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

poisoning water can save from the herdsmen attack?? shocked co'mon use your brain jare.... Thats not the solution...

Btw, ask Anambra people what they are doing to keep her citizens save!
Biko how are they doing it?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by naija247: 2:41pm On May 04, 2016
mencade5:
Lets train our own cows so that the fulanis wont have market anymore.
Ma guy you wan train cow carry am go circus, abi u wan rear cow sell and chop?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Ayatullah(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2016
FAYOSE JUST CONTRACTED HIS
LIFE TO THE FULANI HERDSMEN
WITH THIS FOOOLISH
STATEMENT

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by accelion(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2016
This man is really running his mouth. He won't believe so many things he has said that might be used against him when his enemies are ready. A real warrior should talk less so you don't sell your weaknesses out.

This statement could instigate war and could be turned around. I mean how can a caretaker of a state say that in public? Isn't it treasonable?

He should just shut up already. If someone lke Willie was making tthis much noise, both APC and PDP would listen because he has prospects and substantial things to show for it. What has he ever done better? One thing for sure is people go by who and what makes them comfortable. This same people he is reaching out to would easily forget he exists once they find comfort or changes in things in the country. He just keeps ranting! Gees!!!
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by FemiFaniKayode: 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Governor Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

Your father inclusive
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
jmoore:
Poisoning the source of water is a barbaric way to curtail the inhumane activities of Fulani herdsmen.

You are saying that because the herdsmen haven't killed one of your loved ones yet.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by MIM77(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

. . . and you're sure it's only the cows of the Fulani that will drink from the water source in Ekiti State? Don't Ekiti people have goats and rams that roam that could also drink from the water?

Some human beings can also drink from the water.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by amazingspiderma: 3:29pm On May 04, 2016
Fayose this,Fayose that
To those criticizing him,what would you prefer he did?
Wait for them to invade and kill his people like other state.
When the federal government cannot guaranty security of lives. When governors would watch armed people travel from their states in order to murder people from a particular region via road transport,moving for hours and even days freely in large numbers,with weapons. No interception, no intelligence shared,no proactive measures taken. Not even an attempt to identify the camps in order to fish out suspects.
I don't support violence, but if poisoning the water is the best option on the table,then so be it.
As for those in Benue, I understand, they kill a lot of bush meat with traps.
They should make their own bobo traps, after all,the Vietnamese were not technologically superior, but they had to do what they could to resist the Americans,we know what happened after that.
I am getting tired of seeing dead men,women and children, slaughtered for no reason.slaughtered like cows,stabbed like goats,killed like chicken.All because of cows. How much is cow,compared to human life.How many cow is worth a human life.From where I come from,we kill cows for burial ceremonies, not the other way round.Even after the incidents,no arrest, no trail only denials.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Those who refuse to learn from history are bond to repeat it.
self defence is not murder.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by amazingspiderma: 3:39pm On May 04, 2016
MIM77:

Some human beings can also drink from the water. [color=#006600][/color]
if they survive the invasion.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Petjoel: 3:42pm On May 04, 2016
Wicked man
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by zonax(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
Coming from a governor, thus is very blunt. Diplomacy would achieve greater reults anyday.

But I think he's sending a more covert signal.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by segunpee: 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
a great man, even awolowo no fit reach am grin

You obviously don't know what you are saying. Awolowo Vs Fayose #SMH
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by segunpee: 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

Your father inclusive

Fayose is lucky Buhari is more eager to prove he's a democrat "convert" and Buhari is right by ignoring the man. U can ask OBJ d rest.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Sunnah1(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
darvic1515:
and the man is saying nothing but the truth.
You poison what is meant for human and you foolishly believe there is a sense in that action.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Adminisher: 4:42pm On May 04, 2016
greatjoey:

Truth be told, Fayose remains the best Nigerian politician for now. So fearless, dogged, bold, so on point. Even all who hate him kniwbdeep down in their minds that his constructive criticism prunes the plan excesses of this government. Ride on and enjoy God's protection.

His IQ is very low. The dumbest man in political office in Nigeria now. His admirers have lower IQ than him. Only cowards admire everything bold even the stupid. A courageous person can see through idiocy disguised as boldness.
Poisoning the water to kill Fulani Herdsmen is a very stupid idea that should not come from a JSS student
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Adminisher: 4:49pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Governor Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

This confirms my belief that IBO youths of nowadays are an INFERIOR set of people . They have been brought up without a core
I have often wondered why an idiot like Jonathan could fool them so much , now I have the answer.
I am from the SW and I know Obiano is three times more intelligent than Fayose but to an empty IBOs youth brought up to carry inferiority complex for Fulani, Poisoning the water that locals use to bathe and wash and possible drink is a good idea.
Don't worry, we feel your pain but we can't help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by kunyeo(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:
This is the very first thing I'm supporting Gov. Fayose for. One needs to check the excesses of the herdsmen to at least create fear in them.

Supporting him? A leader making such inciting statement? Lord , what have we become! Monsters?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by greatjoey: 4:54pm On May 04, 2016
Adminisher:

His IQ is very low. The dumbest man in political office in Nigeria now. His admirers have lower IQ than him. Only cowards admire everything bold even the stupid. A courageous person can see through idiocy disguised as boldness.
Poisoning the water to kill Fulani Herdsmen is a very stupid idea that should not come from a JSS student

He was just being hyperbolic about it. He needed to say that so as to scare the marauders away. My brother, those Fulanis are unwanted friends to keep around you. I am from Benue state and my local government is next to Agatu. You need to visit Agatu to know what we are talking about. Before now, we lived with Fulani for several decades in peace. They are like time bomb.

1 Like

Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
lol .what of mandela
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by mikolo80: 5:51pm On May 04, 2016
Bestinstinct:
This is the very first thing I'm supporting Gov. Fayose for. One needs to check the excesses of the herdsmen to at least create fear in them.
AS INNNNNNN TRUELY EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by sunnyphem(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
Best Governor ever!!!
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by newbornmacho(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
Adminisher:

This confirms my belief that IBO youths of nowadays are an INFERIOR set of people . They have been brought up without a core
I have often wondered why an idiot like Jonathan could fool them so much , now I have the answer.
I am from the SW and I know Obiano is three times more intelligent than Fayose but to an empty IBOs youth brought up to carry inferiority complex for Fulani, Poisoning the water that locals use to bathe and wash and possible drink is a good idea.
Don't worry, we feel your pain but we can't help you.
you should recognize sarcasm when you see it...that guy ain't Igbo.!
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
emamos:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/we-will-poison-our-water-fayose-threatens-fulani-herdsmen
This man insanity increases by d day,poison d water sources Ekiti pple need 2 quench their thirst?do ekiti pple has pipeborne water.Hypocrisy is when u openly cut & chew kpomo & shaki in public but still spread hate speeches agst d fulani herdmen his benefactor.can a day passes without fayose eating kilishi,kpomo,shaki?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

. . . and you're sure it's only the cows of the Fulani that will drink from the water source in Ekiti State? Don't Ekiti people have goats and rams that roam that could also drink from the water?
cnt u yursef imagine Ekiti ppl drinks frm streams,rivers & ponds.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by Princewell2012(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2016
jmoore:
Poisoning the source of water is a barbaric way to curtail the inhumane activities of Fulani herdsmen.

It was just a threat, Fayose didn't meant it. Besides

he have really made alots of points.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2016
eleojo23:
That's taking it too far. Other animals in the state could drink the water and be affected too.
una see as gov.omo ale won commit genocide agst Ekiti pple by threatening 2 poison their only sources of drinking water?
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by nnowu(f): 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
Click like if u know this man made common sense
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by nnowu(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2016
Click like if you know Fayose made common sense
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2016
The herdmen already knows fayose weakness that he loves kpomo even if sold 2 him by his enemy.
Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2016
Words of folly.

How this Ekiti people dey cope with this guy sef.
When Anambra is doing well with it's strategy and Ebonyi has created grazing routes away from farming areas, the slowpoke threatens to poison water.

Fayose you belong to the era of the Barbarians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others / Osinbajo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His APC Primary Victory / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.