Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166331 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I hate obsession. Pls stop quoting me. Thanks
wicked grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 15, 2016
Savyy:
Don't be confused, bro majek fashek. Why would you rather pass rather than complete your dose to restoring your sanity from the madness you started yourself?
sup bruh grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by misspicy(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2016
deife:

@OP: that Shamstiel guy is nothing like the real Dayvyid I know on Instagram. This dude is impersonating Dayvyid. He shouldn't be on the list.
check out Dayvyid's use of words on IG and the number 2 dude on the list, you'll realise they are two different personalities.
Every oldie on Romance section knows an impersonator by just a glance at its comments history and threads
Only the new and undiscerning nairalanders fall for that cheap attention seeking

Happy Sunday

STFUareyouGod
Sunday morning undecided
Don't forget to keep the sabbath holy wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 8:37am On May 15, 2016
NewSheriff:
grin grin
You know, a normal guy will be able to decode the bolded but not him. He tries to chat up any moniker with an 'f' attached to it. grin

How was your night? smiley
grin grin

My night was fabulous grin rained heavily, still raining. I couldnt go to church, I'll have to chill for evening mass. How was yours?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

Every oldie on Romance section knows an impersonator by just a glance at its comments history and threads
Only the new and undiscerning nairalanders fall for that cheap attention seeking

Happy Sunday

STFUareyou.God
Sunday morning undecided
swiri happy Sunday. You know I always do

Church on my mind grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
now compare and contrast

Cc ireneony1
cheesy grin

No competition grin grin grin

Now go to church angry angry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:

No competition grin grin grin

Now go to church angry angry

Off I go swiri kiss kiss kiss

You better be on your way too tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
now compare and contrast

Cc ireneony1
cheesy grin
one is a baller the other a bricklayer oh sorry sorry I mean MASON grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
one is a baller the other a bricklayer oh sorry sorry I mean MASON grin grin grin
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Nas said it, "When you are on top, people envy"
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Nas said it, "When you are on top, people envy"
It's no longer news bruh shun the fools and live your life where's the gay sef? Let him come and defend himself cheesycheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 15, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:

It's no longer news bruh shun the fools and live your life where's the gay sef? Let him come and defend himself cheesycheesy
hopping on his BF's c0rk cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by deife(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

Happy Sunday

STFUareyouGod
Sunday morning undecided

Glad we are on the same page on this.
Buenos diaz, SeƱorita.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
hopping on his BF's c0rk cheesy grin cheesy
with so many alternates and multiple personalities how are we not sure he woke up thinking he's a dog and is getting off with the local bingo behind Ajao's mechanic workshop grincheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 15, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
with so many alternates and multiple personalities how are we not sure he woke up thinking he's a dog and is getting off with the local bingo behind Ajao's mechanic workshop grincheesy
hahahahahaha. Ajao has got work to do. Someone must be shot for raping a dog. I trust Ajao to do proper job
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by deife(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2016
Savyy:
Yeah, I know the Dayvid guy on IG. The pix shamstiel used on his profile pix once popped up my explore feeds on IG and I followed him immediately embarassed and he followed back almost immediately too grin

wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
hahahahahaha. Ajao has got work to do. Someone must be shot for raping a dog. I trust Ajao to do proper job
hehehehehe we await ajao's swift response who knows Rochas Okorocha's goats may be next on his hit list someone should stop him. Bestiality is a sin oooooo is a sin ooooooooo cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by classichussain(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
cheesy
that's me

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by talk2alabama: 9:37am On May 15, 2016
It's very obvious some people havnt ever gone to church in their entire lives..
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
now compare and contrast

Cc ireneony1
cheesy grin
Dude, I'm sure you know looks doesn't put money in ones pocket nowadays?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Dude, I'm sure you know looks doesn't put money in ones pocket nowadays?
This obsession is real grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
This obsession is real grin grin
Sorry, you still don't know the meaning of that word. tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Sorry, you still don't know the meaning of that word. tongue
Are you sure yur straight? undecided
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Are you sure yur straight? undecided
You can give me your sister, and let her give you the verdict. tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
You can give me your sister, and let her give you the verdict. tongue
ok.

You act like you hating but you religiously monitor my posts and stalk me around grin Dude, you are a fan; you're [size=18pt]JackHOLIC[/size]

It's allowed
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by holyacid(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2016
I try right, on board

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
ok.

You act like you hating but you religiously monitor my posts and stalk me around grin Dude, you are a fan; you're [size=18pt]JackHOLIC[/size]

It's allowed
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
From telling me, I'm obsessed, to asking if I'm straight, now you're asking if I'm a fan. Tell me Jack, are you this confused and misconstrued?

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
From telling me, I'm obsessed, to asking if I'm straight, now you're asking if I'm a fan. Tell me Jack, are you this confused and misconstrued?
you've had enough chat with me today. That's enough to make you happy for the day. wink wink smiley

Have a lovely Week

NB: can't access email to this account. Can't reply your PM

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ipledge5: 11:32am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
now compare and contrast

Cc ireneony1
cheesy grin
laff won kill...bro please what is that? grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by dollyjoy(f): 11:37am On May 15, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. Lmaooooooooooo.cheesycheesy.
I don laff,i don tirecheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
you've had enough chat with me today. That's enough to make you happy for the day. wink wink smiley

Have a lovely Week

NB: can't access email to this account. Can't reply your PM
LMFAO. It seem you ran outta things to say. Atta boi. Now run along and help momma with preparing Sunday rice and stew.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.