Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) (64738 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Abuja-kaduna Rail: Weโ€™re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May โ€“ Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by andepower: 1:01pm On May 04, 2016
Not good enough. Not big enough
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Timfreds(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2016
A cow does not know the value of it's tail until it is cut off. Nija is yet to know GEJ efforts until PMB grounds the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Emmahunk(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2016
Seriously? Praises and enconmiums for just this out of six wasted years?
Loyalty can truly be dumb, deaf and blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ba7man(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2016
Crap!!! ....... is it because of this that you'll praise a man that nearly ran a whole nation aground with looting?

What's the difference in this and a pedestrian bridge littering Lagos that no one gets to hear of?

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Rolings: 1:03pm On May 04, 2016
zico530:
Nigerians are in a big mess. Gej's achievements can't be equaled by 10yrs of APC government, even the zombies know this fact.

So also was the stealing that took place under his watch, Nigeria's money has never been stolen this much as it was under GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall
They will not see but rather will look for a way to ascribe credit to bubu. If that is too insane, corrupt will have to be associated with it
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Atittude: 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
I kept thinking how Nigerians with all the Graduates, Professors, PHD holders, SAN, Engineers, Doctors etc will allow change to deceive them by allowing some one
Who is not well read to rule in this modern world. May God help Nigeria and our Leaders .
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
even if he had complete, which he did not. he still wasn't a good leader.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 04, 2016
The corruption under Jonathan is now audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Only unintelligent bigots argue along ethno-political line.
Let's call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Rolings: 1:05pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
God sent us a messiah, we said no we want a devil. God nw gave us a devil, we're complaining of hardship.

All the money the claimed they stole yet there was enough to build stuff..now they have all the money in the world they say the budget isn't right to build stuff..irony of life

He didn't pay any money to build this not even the counterpart funding ,it's now that PMB wants to pay the counterpart funds so the project will be completed . Are you not ashamed that GEJ couldn't complete the project even when most part of the funds have been provided by China . Shameless followers of a shameless ex president

4 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall

So you now wanna give credit to the clueless one for simply doing his job?

How does this translate to massive youth employment with regards to the employment promises of his administration.

What a warped orientation you possess. undecided
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Ossysamsy(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2016
Beetobee:

If you live in Abuja or visit Abuja, you will see that many projects, especially construction, are going on. You know why? Contractors that were paid but absconded have come back speedily for fear of EFCC. Not just Abuja. Mokwa- Jebba road is earnestly under construction by Emir of Illorin's company cos PMB threatened him with EFCC. Thank GOD!
[color=#770077][/color]
Oga fear of him yes!! But he not making good use of it na
Is it not shame full that in all his tenure all he has achieve is travelling
Those contractors coming back for fear has been paid.
PMB don't even know how much.......he was not there wen the contract was awarded.let him do something good at lest small this is the second yr may no plan for a country and u said the change is good
Open your eye, use your head bros

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by thawgy(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

so far PMB did commisioned the project does not mean until the budget is signed before it can be accomplished.

PS:why was the contruction been abandoned ever since?? Corruption have coverd up everything. SMH cry

I chill at Kubwa when I am in Abuja and so far as I can say that project was never abandoned.. I don't know who your sources are

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by freshdude99(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

so far PMB did commisioned the project does not mean until the budget is signed before it can be accomplished.

PS:why was the contruction been abandoned ever since?? Corruption have coverd up everything. SMH cry

Bros had it been u leave in kubwa I would have at least listened abit, but u don't. Infact from my balcony I sight that terminal every day, and as far as I can tell work is been progressively going on there. Pmb stopped a number of projects wen he took power notably the Niger bridge and centenary city but later gave a node to the latter and the rail project leaving behind the second Niger bridge. Pls I beg u stop spreading lies everywhere. I knw u Yorubas are so good with lies like Lai Moh'd but pls kubwa is very accessible and houses close to a million Nigerians who knw wat truth is.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
God sent us a messiah, we said no we want a devil. God nw gave us a devil, we're complaining of hardship.

All the money the claimed they stole yet there was enough to build stuff..now they have all the money in the world they say the budget isn't right to build stuff..irony of life
With the level of corruption in Jonathan's administration, it would take people who had lived in hell to call him Messaiah.
By popular opinion his performance was below average, that's why he was massively voted out in a free and fair election.
It's unintelligent to argue along ethno-political lines.
Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by BraniacX(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

Guy you dull sha! Construction project without signing budget? Chai you dull sha! embarassed
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ogmask: 1:28pm On May 04, 2016
jonhemma11:
See Wat Goodluck Jonathan Did At Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network(pix

Although he has his shortcomings,former President Goodluck Jonathan did well in some areas.Check out what he did at Kubwa terminal of the Abuja-Kaduna rail network. #ThankYouGEJ#

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-photos-of-kubwa-terminal-of-abuja.html

You call this canopy a TERMINAL? You to wake up guy.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by dammytosh: 1:30pm On May 04, 2016
erico2k2:

It was this future talk sold to you lot that landed you lot u to t his dying situation. Your fuel go soon finish.

If it finishes I will rather queue than allowe the charade called Governance under GEJ.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Olushauneddy(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2016
Then, why did we clamor for CHANGE ........?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by justjify(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2016
I reside close to the reminal, just passes there yesterday(for the first time) and I was marveled at what I saw.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by sirjakez(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2016
jonhemma11:
See Wat Goodluck Jonathan Did At Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network(pix

Although he has his shortcomings,former President Goodluck Jonathan did well in some areas.Check out what he did at Kubwa terminal of the Abuja-Kaduna rail network. #ThankYouGEJ#

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-photos-of-kubwa-terminal-of-abuja.html
Bro u stay in kubwa?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Orikinla(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
.You need to grow up.
These are projects for LGAs and not for FG. But corruption makes the President to award contracts that should have been left for LGA governments to execute.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by gbishman: 1:36pm On May 04, 2016
So why didn't he showcase this things during his campaign am just seeing this for the first time, eya
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by playtheblues(f): 1:37pm On May 04, 2016
What do you gain by lying against a good man?

tayebest:
lies... The project has been abandoned ever since...

The construction just begin in this present administration!

#fcckingliers
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by beejayphako(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2016
Infact, Nigerians are truly backwards. Is this an achievement? Station wey be l Pakistani railway station in the 80's. Go a check mordern rail stations dude dubai wey just tear eyes self dey dia make u go see wetin dem dey take oil money do. Mtchw
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by babestella: 1:40pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:

The sophisticated SW zombies only labelled GEJ clueless in other to return power to their slave master. It was all about hate just to get GEJ out of power, they all knew he dis a lot of work but just decided to label him clueless, today we know the real clueless one who is now in power.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 04, 2016
acenazt:
GEJ was clueless to the idiocy going on in his cabinet. He gave Namadi,Diezani and co free hand to play Naijaloot with

tell me in this present Nigeria,anyone given appointment,won't he steal? Even in this present administration ,people are still looting our funds. u can't just fight it alone,corruption needs a collective effort!!!

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by RichDad1(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2016
So many of you wailers jubilation over this ordinary terminal needs to visit Badagry express way. Starting from the Orile stretch and see what a standard train terminal looks like.
Smh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by HirstMOG(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2016
with which budget Lie Muhammed infested!!!!!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by HirstMOG(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:
lies... The project has been abandoned ever since...

The construction just begin in this present administration!

#fcckingliers

with which budget? Lie Muhammed infested!!!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by playtheblues(f): 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
Fuel never rose above N100 during GEJ's tenure and the fuel scarcity occurred only once at the tail end of his tenure when the APC party sabotaged him through the marketers.

Yes! Rice was N6k per bag against the present N15k and garri was 12 cups for N100 unlike now that it is presently 2 cups for N100.

You are highly welcome to change. Sweet change.

tayebest:

Even if you want to wail, dont wail blindly abeg... Did you just say we did not buy fuel for 300 and buy rice for 15k??
No man can believe this!

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tammie24: 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

abeg stop disgracing our people
Better still change ur name
Cos u r not using your head at all
Ha!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.