Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) (64744 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
najib632:
I live in kubwa that rail is located at byazin and it doesn't function at all.
We x pet this govt to make it functional.at least the structure is there. They should build on it and not let it rotten.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by nervorum: 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:
lies... The project has been abandoned ever since...

The construction just begin in this present administration!

#fcckingliers

It is good to give credit to whom it is due despite our leanings..i live in d neighbourhood of dat project, and i dare say, you are not correct..yes, govt is a continuum, but we should commend d govt dat initiated it and saw to its almst completion, frm where d present took over from..where did d present govt get money to 'begin' it anyway, seeing d forth and back charade with d budget??..

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2016
Rolings:

So also was the stealing that took place under his watch, Nigeria's money has never been stolen this much as it was under GEJ
Oh you are still on this stollen matter has it not occurred to you yet that the FG has not accounted for any recovered money till date.and if you check one if the topic today someone is gonna sue the fg for lying. Did you hear about the Dansuki gate case.?The fg failed to produce it's chief witness Dansuki. So guy dont take these thieves serious.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by delvinmaya(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2016
Orikinla:
.You need to grow up.
These are projects for LGAs and not for FG. But corruption makes the President to award contracts that should have been left for LGA governments to execute.

Educate yourself. Rail is in the exclusive list especially a rail line that's connectibg two states together. So I wonder how come you term it LG project.

GEJ got this done to this level. The onus is now on the present administration to commission it and have it start working. At the end if the day, the masses benefit, that is the main issue

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by finaly01: 1:50pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
You are a big lier, I live in kubwa, the rail terminal was completed during GEJ time and it's located along biazhen road kubwa. Not just this one, but there are many more terminals if you traveling to KD please learn to give credit to area it is deserved

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by marv1: 1:54pm On May 04, 2016
Nigeria deserve more than this. Using 20billion to do 20million naira job. The world has moved beyond this. contract.
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bluffly: 1:57pm On May 04, 2016
Shams. At what cost? , quality, amenities and moreover, this is not a befitting rail station for a country in the league of top oil producing nations. I do not know why we settle for mediocrity in this country. Even the capital city of the country o.

Feeding us with mediocrity since 1949
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ostopsmich(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2016
Are you coachable and wish to make extra Income from home while you still do what you do presently? If YES, Contact Temitope on ostopsmich@gmail.com
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
Beetobee:

If you live in Abuja or visit Abuja, you will see that many projects, especially construction, are going on. You know why? Contractors that were paid but absconded have come back speedily for fear of EFCC. Not just Abuja. Mokwa- Jebba road is earnestly under construction by Emir of Illorin's company cos PMB threatened him with EFCC. Thank GOD!
Do you have any proof that they where threatened? Or is it just hearsay.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Fizzbizzie(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
He did not improve the railway system. Rather he built a terminal.. Na horses them wan dey stop for the terminal ofr Na those trains wey Don exist since days of Lord lizard.. Very very white goose project wonder how much was embezzled with this project until they abandoned it
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Odani: 2:08pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
how can they build stuff in this admin when the budget has not even been signed? Use your head son, it's too early in the morning to act a fool

ITS U THAT SHOULD USE UR HEAD, GO AND STUDY D BUDGET, A SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET WAS PASSED LAST YEAR AND DATS WHAT WE VE BEEN LIVING ON
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 04, 2016
I LIVE OPPOSITE THIS PLACE NA CONSTRUCTION THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE EVEN B4 JEG I WILL SAY DURING YAR ADUA PARDON MY SPELLING THE CONSTRUCTION IS STILL ON GOING NOW THOSE BUILDING CLOSE TO IT IS DANTATA ESTATE SO GOOD LUCK HAS NOTING TO DO WITH IT
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by icybeth(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
God sent us a messiah, we said no we want a devil. God nw gave us a devil, we're complaining of hardship.

All the money the claimed they stole yet there was enough to build stuff..now they have all the money in the world they say the budget isn't right to build stuff..irony of life
True talk. In abundant of water the fool is still thirsty.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ajyscounited(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

zombie, with which budget
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Omeny: 2:25pm On May 04, 2016
We are gradually seeing few things GEJ did!

I thought they said he didn't do anything? I began to wonder over this!

How can any reasonable person say or believe GEJ never did anything whilst in office?

I think many pple need to go and ask GOD for forgiveness for the role they played during the time of GEJ!

We played a dangerous politics that if not well handled by the same man GEJ, would have land NIGERIA in abyss!

I don't know GEJ, but don't tell me not to envy and admire this peculiar man!

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2016
EazyMoh:
Are you kidding me? My local government Birnin Kudu executed a bigger project!
Indeed he was IB.

and we are searching for your LGA on the map, all we get is "too local to be found"...........Zombiee
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ProfLogan(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

Anytime I pass through Kubwa expressway, the construction has been ongoing even before and after this present administration... Try get sense for once
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2016
federal government built a train shed and people are screaming and taking different styles of summersaults in happiness claiming he is their god.

I don't blame you. most of you have never kuku left your mud villages not to talk of boarding an aeroplane.

when you see real development nobody will beg you before you start cursing Jonathan and pelting him with stones.

awon werey gbogbo. mediocrity worshippers.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by deavicky(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
lies with with which budget. Buhari has not issued any contract since he assumed office.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by zonax(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

Bro fear God na. From Arab road to daughter's of charity hospital and stretching through Kaduna road, that railway was fixed during GEJ's administration.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
I just want EFCC to probe the cost of that project because I can bet my annual salary on it that it will be over-inflated by more than 500%.

won't be surprised if jona got his own kick-back too.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by solid3(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
zico530:
Nigerians are in a big mess. Gej's achievements can't be equaled by 10yrs of APC government, even the zombies know this fact.

Why didn't u show us this pix b4 election? Yes GEJ Started the work but it didn't get to this level as at this time last year.

Go there now, u will see massive work going on. They even work on public holidays which wasn't the case during GEJ.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ProfLogan(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2016
jonhemma11:
See Wat Goodluck Jonathan Did At Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network(pix

Although he has his shortcomings,former President Goodluck Jonathan did well in some areas.Check out what he did at Kubwa terminal of the Abuja-Kaduna rail network. #ThankYouGEJ#

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-photos-of-kubwa-terminal-of-abuja.html

Op, nice one.
I often see that beautiful railway station
Thats the kinda technology Nigeria need in this fast-paced world, not that pencil or masquerade shits
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by apisadodo(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
God sent us a messiah, we said no we want a devil. God nw gave us a devil, we're complaining of hardship.

All the money the claimed they stole yet there was enough to build stuff..now they have all the money in the world they say the budget isn't right to build stuff..irony of life
correct noise, noise maker, the devil you know is far better than a Messiah you don't know sai baba 2019
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ASIPA3(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2016
There is virtually nothing one can do on this planet earth to please a fellow human being. One can only try his/her best and then leave the est for critics. GEJ has actually tried his best 4 Nigerians, PMB is also doing his best! lets keep praying 4 our dear country.
God bless our past and living heroes and heroines!
God bless bless NIGERIA!

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Kolency(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
. D project was nt abandoned Bro.I live around dat axis. Credit should b given 2 GEJ on dis pls!.nt d present govt
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by afonjay: 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
Is this type of stopover we re saying well I dnt blaim u guy. This is country we are while foyose used I pass my neibour geneting set to commissioned 12 poles streets lights in ado ekiti n ppl clamp hands for him d same PDP govrnor hire fowls n asked obj to come n commission. If u regaard as archievement of 6yrs of jonathan's gvt u reall tried n u really need medication mentally
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by zonax(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

Fear God na.
From Arab road to Daughter's of Charity and further down Kaduna road, the railway was completed during GEJ's administration na
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by mrkings84(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2016
GEJ was an educated, literate, sound minded young man, so we expected him to do more than that!! But with the above description, how then can we compare the former and d later??

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Adminisher: 2:44pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:

Typical Nigerian statement. "All the money that was stolen, there was still enough to build stuff"
This is generational cluelessness . Now there is no more to build stuff so who do you blame. Empty souls
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by bokohalal(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2016
zonax:

Fear God na.
From Arab road to Daughter's of Charity and further down Kaduna road, the railway was completed during GEJ's administration na
This railway station was completed by Buhari administration. Give him credit, too.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by EazyMoh(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

and we are searching for your LGA on the map, all we get is "too local to be found"...........Zombiee
Heheheheh e pain am. You should be ashamed trying so hard to defend a president's achievement to a local government chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.