Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) (64750 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by billyG(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2016
acenazt:
GEJ was clueless to the idiocy going on in his cabinet. He gave Namadi,Diezani and co free hand to play Naijaloot with
Wailers shld hav gvn dis guy 1000 likes.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by billyG(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2016
Naija9090:
Niger Delta oil money as expected...used in developing the North. After they are finished developing the North, and either oil is finished or lost its monetary value, they will propose to break up this country. If you refuse to leave the North, Fulani will slice you like suya. Then Niger Delta will look like big useless F00ls...used and dumped like a F00l. People are suffering in Niger delta, most can't even eat yet you have billions of dollars of your oil money used in developing the North...Something is inherently wrong.
See Small pikin talk who stop Gej,orubebe,Tompolo,Clark,Asari,Dickson,Uduaghan frm deveelopng d ND?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Rolings: 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Oh you are still on this stollen matter has it not occurred to you yet that the FG has not accounted for any recovered money till date.and if you check one if the topic today someone is gonna sue the fg for lying. Did you hear about the Dansuki gate case.?The fg failed to produce it's chief witness Dansuki. So guy dont take these thieves serious.

FG cannot tell you the amount recovered yet because like you mentioned some of the issues surrounding the loot are yet to be resolved .in due course the FG will make public the amounts recovered
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Soso990240(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:
lies... The project has been abandoned ever since...

The construction just begin in this present administration!

#fcckingliers
with people like u as Nigerians,i swear,we must to de move backward. Be truthful to urself nah, even if na once b4 u die. Gej did the whole new Railways and stations we have now.. the present administration hav nt touched any of his projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by JayJustus(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2016
GEJ had good intentions for Nigeria but he was surrounded by murrafackers...PMB we just dey watch him lane any nonsense we'd vote out his rat a$$ in 2019

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by shinaboy: 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
Some of you guys really have no sense. It was the Chinese that largely funded this project while GEJ and his friends looted our own treasury to their hearts content.

I am not APC member. But it is attitudes that keeps us from holding our leaders accountable
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Abagworo(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
Soso990240:
with people like u as Nigerians,i swear,we must to de move backward. Be truthful to urself nah, even if na once b4 u die. Gej did the whole new Railways and stations we have now.. the present administration hav nt touched any of his projects.

How recent are the pictures? If they are recent then the pictures prove they are still under construction. You should let us know the stage right now and the stage the present admin met them.

I have a feeling someone is trying ti steal Amaechi's glory.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tayebest(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2016
41lady:

With which money the present govt continue the project? Coz U get one china android fone and 15mb, just they posting useless comment, atleast for ones appreciate good things. When the govt said they left the coffer empty where did they get the money to kick start d project, when all PMB know is Jalan Jala according to Malays like donkey from one country to another while the citizens are suffering. If U don't know whatsup ask we that are in govt and doing business with govt.

Oh! You are in government?? But why did you failed to know that supplementary budget was passed last year? Because govt said no money in coffer means that Nigeria no even get 'shi-shi' ni?? SMH for Nigerians sha... Jonathan used those fooolish things as one of his election stunt you are there jubilating...

Btw, you've successfully gained my attention, so please back-off my mention box

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tayebest(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
Abagworo:

How recent are the pictures? If they are recent then the pictures prove they are still under construction. You should let us know the stage right now and the stage the present admin met them.

I have a feeling someone is trying ti steal Amaechi's glory.

you dey mind them?? The project was signed ever since jonathan even resumed office... It has been constructed along side with kubwa express road that link to kaduna, Jonathan succesfully use it as his election stunt, they are jubilating.... cry
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by basadenet: 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
Yet he did nothing. A prophet is not valued in his own domain.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Goddex: 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
how can they build stuff in this admin when the budget has not even been signed? Use your head son, it's too early in the morning to act a fool
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
how can they build stuff in this admin when the budget has not even been signed? Use your head son, it's too early in the morning to act a fool

Na Jonah n pdp go sign the budget?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Haryohdeji(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
see another ZombieMumu... the present that have no budget is embarking on what protect... Its with Jonathan budget

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by salam1(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
God sent us a messiah, we said no we want a devil. God nw gave us a devil, we're complaining of hardship.

All the money the claimed they stole yet there was enough to build stuff..now they have all the money in the world they say the budget isn't right to build stuff..irony of life
and how has som1 who allow bokoharam to kill people Ind north east turn Messiah, how has som1/who allows trillions to b looted under his watch a messiah, how has some1 who think tugs r in beta place to guide our pipeline instead of d forces a Messiah, how can som1 who believe 16 is greater Dan 19 a Messiah guy if u people don't v anything to say keep quite, d problems we r facing now is because of d greed of dis Messiah, plss stop celebrating failure and stop d sentiment

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bayswater: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
sammyj:
After how long now !!! shockedangry wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sammyj, warn yourself lol. They have delivered the project. Shikena
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by engrchykae(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
Way back in primary school when we enter the field to play football,the test is that you are allowed some minutes to juggle the ball and ur would - be teammates will decide whether u are going to play well or not.
The point is that pmb have juggled the ball for almost a minute(1 year) and he is not impressive.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by guychidile: 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
surely this is unique and cute,we need more of these in other states..Buhari,over to you my president Sir..!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 05, 2016
But one of bubu has Just commission masqurite na
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Nobody: 1:35am On May 05, 2016
Bayswater:

Sammyj, warn yourself lol. They have delivered the project. Shikena
who dull like ur hero bubu
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by DoctorMcgruff: 3:16am On May 05, 2016
You people are Odd, since when was it a bad thing to give credit for a good job? You that works, dont u want a reward for doing your job?
dis one na bad belle, ur so angry at GEJ and the guy is in london taking pics living his life

relax
omooba969:

So you now wanna give credit to the clueless one for simply doing his job?

How does this translate to massive youth employment with regards to the employment promises of his administration.

What a warped orientation you possess. undecided
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by hornyman(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2016
raker300:
at least fuel didn't sell @ #300 for 3 months and counting and a bag of rice was 6k not 15k as of today. Think man, you acting like those children they parents lie to that the bogey man exists

During GEJ era fuel was sold at the highest price ever in the history of Nigeria N500 per litre in my area, and higher in some other areas. And in his era most sectors of the economy were shutting down, even MTN, banks etc, and such did not happen in this new administration. You guys should stop lying and quit been biased. Both Administrations have both good and bad sides. The fact that you see no fault in GEJ except Buhari govt alone is what I don't like and won't take. Whatever that is happening now in this new govt happened in time past during GEJ or worst. I hate hypocrites.

All though Rice was not selling for N15k during GEJ but it was never sold for N6k during GEJ but around N8k for the most lowest in quality rice, some rice was sold for N9,500 while some N10,500 so stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by omooba969(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2016
DoctorMcgruff:
You people are Odd, since when was it a bad thing to give credit for a good job? You that works, dont u want a reward for doing your job?
dis one na bad belle, ur so angry at GEJ and the guy is in london taking pics living his life

relax

I can't be more odd to you because I now realise that denouncing a deluded criminal/looter like GEJ is ODD in your twisted mindset.

As for reward, YES I work & my salary is payment for my service rendered & time spent doing so therefore, reward could be relative in meaning. My salary therefore is part of the contractual agreement between me & my employer. You can only get a reward for doing someone a favour or impressing the giver of such reward.

I will not give credit to any fvckn public office holder because they are simply there to serve & my question is, 'are they performing as expected?'

Think about it sir & stop arguing blindly. cool
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by kuuljay(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2016
zico530:
Nigerians are in a big mess. Gej's achievements can't be equaled by 10yrs of APC government, even the zombies know this fact.
sorry bro!!! Actually it's obj project grin grin grin
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by DoctorMcgruff: 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
Thats why ur Odd, where is the proof he is a criminal or looter, show me evidence that directly ties him, please stop being feminine and emotional. A country like Nigeria with a normalizaion of stealing and allowing things to ROT, you damn right any nigerian leader that has sense to do the needy should get the Kudos WHY? BECAUSE NORMALLY IT DOES NOT GET DONE. This isnt abroad where its normal to perform, and doing people a favour? for me that lives in Kubwa and works in abuja, this trainline when finished benefits....abeg park well
omooba969:

I can't be more odd to you because I now realise that denouncing a deluded criminal/looter like GEJ is ODD in your twisted mindset.

As for reward, YES I work & my salary is payment for my service rendered & time spent doing so therefore, reward could be relative in meaning. My salary therefore is part of the contractual agreement between me & my employer. You can only get a reward for doing someone a favour or impressing the giver of such reward.

I will not give credit to any fvckn public office holder because they are simply there to serve & my question is, 'are they performing as expected?'

Think about it sir & stop arguing blindly. cool
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by omooba969(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
DoctorMcgruff:
Thats why ur Odd, where is the proof he is a criminal or looter, show me evidence that directly ties him, please stop being feminine and emotional. A country like Nigeria with a normalizaion of stealing and allowing things to ROT, you damn right any nigerian leader that has sense to do the needy should get the Kudos WHY? BECAUSE NORMALLY IT DOES NOT GET DONE. This isnt abroad where its normal to perform, and doing people a favour? for me that lives in Kubwa and works in abuja, this trainline when finished benefits....abeg park well

@bolded,

Mental slavery is a big issue for mankind indeed. cry

I rest my case. grin

Clap for yourself & enjoy the rest of the day sir. cool
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by DoctorMcgruff: 2:10pm On May 05, 2016
typical reaction when you cannot rebuttal my specific points, has a court proven him guilty yes or no? simple answer, ur the perfect example of why this country cannot progress, no critical thinking or independent though of your own, can't blame u either cuz ur the product of the very failed education system, u want to open mouth next time come back with a proper arguement
omooba969:

@bolded,

Mental slavery is a big issue for mankind indeed. cry

I rest my case. grin

Clap for yourself & enjoy the rest of the day sir. cool
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by VulgarVulvas: 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

I you know this from osun?

Bloody slanderer
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by omooba969(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2016
DoctorMcgruff:
typical reaction when you cannot rebuttal my specific points, has a court proven him guilty yes or no? simple answer, ur the perfect example of why this country cannot progress, no critical thinking or independent though of your own, can't blame u either cuz ur the product of the very failed education system, u want to open mouth next time come back with a proper arguement

grin you are a brand new clown wallahi. Hope you are rocking the heat sir...bye. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.