Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

::how To Combat Infidelity:: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ::how To Combat Infidelity:: (696 Views)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::how To Combat Infidelity:: by binhozie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
I'm not a psychologist, but if i was this would be d advice i'd give to couples to help counter infidelity in marriage.
Truth be told, infidelity occurs in marriage mainly because of couples getting fed up of seeing each other.
Make or Buy facemasks (those types you would wear and resemble a different person), about 3 or so and give 'em different names (johnny, luca, spencer) or (genny, sandra, lucia) - These all sound like flirtatious names! grin
You could wear these masks from time to time when ever you feel like making love to some one "other" than your husband or wife. That way everyone is happy. cool
Re: ::how To Combat Infidelity:: by 190: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
no be crase u de crase so! angry angry
Re: ::how To Combat Infidelity:: by mamagee6(f): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
Combat it fast.
Re: ::how To Combat Infidelity:: by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2009
@poster
as much as you might have a point, people do also get tired of the same daily sex routine so if the person had a different face (mask) but did exactly the same thing in bed then the problem would still be there.
as much as putting a mask on, they would have to have a different mind attached to it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: / Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back / Help Me Find Her She Is The One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.