Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: (696 Views)

Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by Millionjazz(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2009
Hey! I recieved a mail from my mailbox at jackchan fan site.she said she's a liberian.she lost d parents and sib in d civil war.she is presently in refugee camp in senegal in which she met a rev.fr who alowd her use his system'as she said'.she sounds true bt i got confused since she asked me to help her transfer a huge amount of money into my account from his dad's account in scotland.although no money is required jst account detail bt she said she would've done d transfer bt because of her refugee stutus and d rev fr cannot not because of his pristhood status.she discribed her father as a political icon in liberia(which i'll not like to disclose) and she's d next of kin to d money.no doubt dis is a fraudster bt i told both her and d rev.fr that i can only help if she come to nigeria so she'll open an account herself and do the transfer by herself. I can't deal wit 9.4mill USD. Am affraid of d efcc. Pls i need ur opinion and sugestion ugently cos i spoke wit d rev.fr and he told me he'll help her come to 9ja. What do i do,
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by opuro(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2009
The more you look the less you see MAGA. Keep on dreaming maga ur miracle is on the way
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by opuro(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2009
The more you look the less you see MAGA. Keep on dreaming maga ur miracle is on the way
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by whitelexi(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2009
Its the same old story on a different day, i probably got like 10 of those in the past yr alone, its spam - treat it accordingly.
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by TheSeeker(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2009
What planet are you typing from again? You're so 2008 years late. wink
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by MrWaters: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2009
That girl is a famous scamer. Her name usually ends wit John-yormie. Just type her name in google search to c her detail
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by MrWaters: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2009
That girl is a famous scamer. Her name usually ends wit John-yormie. Just type her name in google search to c her detail
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by Millionjazz(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2009
Guys thanks! I've seen her profile in google search. If u care jst enter her name 'miracle weah' in d search engine then u will see who she is. She's really a fraudster. Thanks for rescuing me. One love
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by IFELEKE(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2009
Poster,
if you fall for this, you'll fall for anything.
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by Kunbee: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
*yawns*
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by richkids1(m): 2:36am On Aug 16, 2009
She is another Desperate Internet Fraud Guru
don't ever fall into Ref and unknown girl trap or else you will be in danger.
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by MoneyRule(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2009
It's spam, just imagine how many other people got it, so it a'int special, just hit the delete option on it already!
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 16, 2009
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by sexyLeamon(f): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2009
Lmao you must be new to this you better not fall for it.
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by levene: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2009
That is definately scam. I get this kind of emails myself through various social networking sites such as lagosmeet.com. It annyos me a lot. I wish there was an easy button that blocks this scammers.
Re: Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love: by Unseen(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2009
@All
This very Scammer is currently posing as ashelly (Shelly Ann) on Opera Community.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back / Help Me Find Her She Is The One. / Friend Who Cried Rape Facing Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.