Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? (3666 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by skywalker888(f): 3:49pm On May 04, 2016
I have read different articles on this forum about the hypocrisy of non-virgin ladies about no-sex relationship and this has been giving me a lot of concern

Now the question is, are virgin ladies only the ones worthy of telling a guy that they don't want sex in a relationship? Why aren't non-virgin ladies worthy of this same desire?

Guys, your opinions are highly welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2016
smh
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by gbens2000(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2016
Just know your worth that's all. angry
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2016
Once you open that hole you should want to keep it open angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by misspicy(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
Once you open that hole you have to keep it open angry
shocked

undecided
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

shocked

undecided
Lets not pretend smiley
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ronald4ever(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2016
There should be nothing as no sex relationship. If you don't want sex stay off dating. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
Once you open that hole you have to keep it open angry
longest time...where is ggrin your babe cheesy
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 4:22pm On May 04, 2016
ronald4ever:
The should be nothing as no sex relationship. If you don't want sex stay off dating. undecided
Really?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by misspicy(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:

Lets not pretend smiley
Let's be real smiley

she had sex of her own volition, she has every right to refuse subsequent sex smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
Ion know bro, You missing her too undecided
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ronald4ever(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
Really?

Yes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by misspicy(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
LOL grin

when did ggrin become a girl?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 4:25pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:

Ion know bro, You missing her too undecided
why I go miss your babe?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 4:27pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

when did ggrin become a girl?
Are you new here ggrin do that guy so tingrin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

Let's be real smiley

she had sex of her own volition, she has every right to refuse subsequent sex smiley

We are not trying to rape anyone.....

It's just like drug once you know how Good it is , you'll want more

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
why I go miss your babe?

Calm down..

No need to spread careless rumor
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 4:29pm On May 04, 2016
ronald4ever:

Yes. undecided
Hope u rule out Christian courtship
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by slim19(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2016
Once you open the hole you've got to keep it open grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 4:31pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:

Calm down..

No need to spread careless rumor
I av been off for a long time, that's why I ask undecided
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ronald4ever(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
Hope u rule out Christian courtship

Not sure what that means. What's that?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayusco85(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2016
skywalker888:
I have read different articles on this forum about the hypocrisy of non-virgin ladies about no-sex relationship and this has been giving me a lot of concern

Now the question is, are virgin ladies only the ones worthy of telling a guy that they don't want sex in a relationship? Why aren't non-virgin ladies worthy of this same desire?

Guys, your opinions are highly welcome

Hw about u tell us how u lost Ur hymen....

*singing............ Open the floodgates of heaven, let it rain...... *
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:

Oboy i no know waitn you dh yarn
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by misspicy(f): 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
Lol ggrin do many of them something

na trolling him dey do now,with another moniker grin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by misspicy(f): 4:36pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:

We are not trying to rape anyone.....

It's just like drug once you know how Good it is , you'll want more
That is if she wants to have more

if not,its not mandatory

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:36pm On May 04, 2016
Choosing to have sex is a personal choice, and has nothing to do wit the other person. If a non virgin lady decides not to have sex, her choice should be respected. Anyone who violates her choice is a rapist. Ladies sayin no is not a crime. If dat guy brings u down, for saying no, just becoz u r nt a virgin, den he is not worth u. There is a guy out there, who is busy searching for a lady wit self control as u, and he will appreciate u, regardless of yo past. Love yoself enough to let u know wat u want, n know dat its only u, who has de power to decide were yo life, body or private part goes

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
I av been off for a long time, that's why I ask undecided
Bro me too Ni...
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

That is if she wants to have more

if not,its not mandatory
Understand me love...
It's not mandatory but y'all ladies will keep coming for it...
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by tolzy90(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2016
Never gon work
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
Understand me love... It's not mandatory but y'all ladies will keep coming for it...
That was not OP"s question

it said,is she worthy of a no-sex relationship?
you replied
once you open that hole you have to keep it open
so am saying,there is no Have to for her
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 5:24pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:

Bro me too Ni...

Bro
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
Hmmm! To be involve in a sexual relationship is one's personal decision to make....but to me if one is not ready for sex in a relationship then you have no business dating, better remain among the team#single# crew ... This applies to both male and female

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? / My Advice To Single Guys.. / Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.