Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? (3698 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

Lol ggrin do many of them something

na trolling him dey do now,with another moniker grin
Really cheesy that guy should be given a live ban grin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ayomidegal: 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
ronald4ever:

Not sure what that means. What's that?
For example cheesy if you want to marry a deeper life lady, you won't even go close to the girl not to talk of sex. If at all she want to visit, she must come to your house with another lady.
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
skywalker888:
I have read different articles on this forum about the hypocrisy of non-virgin ladies about no-sex relationship and this has been giving me a lot of concern
Now the question is, are virgin ladies only the ones worthy of telling a guy that they don't want sex in a relationship? Why aren't non-virgin ladies worthy of this same desire?
Guys, your opinions are highly welcome

Simple Answer: They are Not worthy of it.

Ok, In all honesty, choosing to have sex is a personal choice, but that doesn't mean you are worthy of it.

Apart from that, sex is overrated as well, and being a virgin doesn't make you a better person than who is not.

Lets be realistic here, this No-sex thing doesn't usually work, but some people are exceptions, perhaps lucky with their relationship.

1. If you are planning to marry your spouse in few months (maybe 6 ) , then Yes, its possible.

2. But if both partners are not even planning to settle down yet (It won't work)

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

That was not OP"s question

it said,is she worthy of a no-sex relationship?

you replied

once you open that hole you have to keep it open

so am saying,there is no Have to for her

You really Analyzed it...

I guess I had to say SHE WILL WANT TO
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ronald4ever(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
For example cheesy if you want to marry a deeper life lady, you won't even go close to the girl not to talk of sex. If at all she want to visit, she must come to your house with another lady.

You think so? Don't be surprised to know that they are the ones who fvck pass, forget the holy holy facade. But sha, me ma nothing concine me with them holy holy babes. Apart from the sex factor they are way too boring for my liking.
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by skywalker888(f): 7:14am On May 06, 2016
truthsayer007:

Simple Answer: They are Not worthy of it.

Ok, In all honesty, choosing to have sex is a personal choice, but that doesn't mean you are worthy of it.

Apart from that, sex is overrated as well, and being a virgin doesn't make you a better person than who is not.

Lets be realistic here, this No-sex thing doesn't usually work, but some people are exceptions, perhaps lucky with their relationship.

1. If you are planning to marry your spouse in few months (maybe 6 ) , then Yes, its possible.

2. But if both partners are not even planning to settle down yet (It won't work)

You initially said they are not worthy but you furthered contradicted yourself
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by iLUMeN8(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2016
Man was created to acquire and conquer so for most guys being in a non sexual relationship with a non virgin is like a dent to our core essence as it sends a message that the last guy was better and more worthy of her than us. It's basically psychological for a guy than it is physical.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 06, 2016
skywalker888:
You initially said they are not worthy but you furthered contradicted yourself

No, i didn't contradict myself.

A girl can decide she doesn't want sex in a relationship. But that doesn't mean its right.

So therefore, If you are stupid enough to agree with a Non virgin not have sex in a relationship, then you are cheating yourself.

Simply quit, and let her go with her opinion and choice.

You know why? Because at the end of the day, we all have our own opinion.

And In the World we are, a lot of people get what they aren't worthy Of !

So let her carry her wahala and go ! , perhaps she might find a Maga who agrees
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by skywalker888(f): 5:07pm On May 09, 2016
truthsayer007:

No, i didn't contradict myself.

A girl can decide she doesn't want sex in a relationship. But that doesn't mean its right.

So therefore, If you are stupid enough to agree with a Non virgin not have sex in a relationship, then you are cheating yourself.

Simply quit, and let her go with her opinion and choice.

You know why? Because at the end of the day, we all have our own opinion.

And In the World we are, a lot of people get what they aren't worthy Of !

So let her carry her wahala and go ! , perhaps she might find a Maga who agrees

May God deliver you from v-jay obsession cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 09, 2016
skywalker888:

You too ma !

Besides, is that really you on your profile picture?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ggrin(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2016
Hahahaha what I do?undecided
ayomidegal:
Really cheesy that guy should be given a live ban grin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ggrin(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
undecided
misspicy:

Lol ggrin do many of them something

na trolling him dey do now,with another moniker grin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ggrin(f): 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
Do which guy o?
ayomidegal:
Are you new here ggrin do that guy so tingrin
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by dare2differ: 9:12pm On May 10, 2016
What is ronald4lif without sex?
ronald4ever:
There should be nothing as no sex relationship. If you don't want sex stay off dating. undecided
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ggrin(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
misspicy:

LOL grin

when did ggrin become a girl?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ggrin(f): 9:15pm On May 10, 2016
Babe?undecided
ayomidegal:
longest time...where is ggrin your babe cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by skywalker888(f): 3:34pm On May 19, 2016
truthsayer007:

You too ma !
Besides, is that really you on your profile picture?
I'm ugly ryt?
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by torqque7(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2016
skywalker888:

Lol he is telling you the plain truth and you are saying he needs deliverance? Smh..hmm
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2016
skywalker888:
I'm ugly ryt?

Lol, you know ugly girls don't really have the boldness to ask that question.

You know you are beautiful, thats why you asked LOL !!!
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by OkoAnike(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Choosing to have sex is a personal choice, and has nothing to do wit the other person. If a non virgin lady decides not to have sex, her choice should be respected. Anyone who violates her choice is a rapist. Ladies sayin no is not a crime. If dat guy brings u down, for saying no, just becoz u r nt a virgin, den he is not worth u. There is a guy out there, who is busy searching for a lady wit self control as u, and he will appreciate u, regardless of yo past. Love yoself enough to let u know wat u want, n know dat its only u, who has de power to decide were yo life, body or private part goes

The self control that could not save her virginity...huummmm, quite unfortunate.
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by OkoAnike(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Choosing to have sex is a personal choice, and has nothing to do wit the other person. If a non virgin lady decides not to have sex, her choice should be respected. Anyone who violates her choice is a rapist. Ladies sayin no is not a crime. If dat guy brings u down, for saying no, just becoz u r nt a virgin, den he is not worth u. There is a guy out there, who is busy searching for a lady wit self control as u, and he will appreciate u, regardless of yo past. Love yoself enough to let u know wat u want, n know dat its only u, who has de power to decide were yo life, body or private part goes

The self control the could not save her virginity... Huummmm, quite unfortunate.
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
OkoAnike:

The self control that could not save her virginity...huummmm, quite unfortunate.

her past has got nothing to do wit who she is today or wer she gona b tomorow
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by OkoAnike(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

her past has got nothing to do wit who she is today or wer she gona b tomorow

Young woman, am beginning to have issues with ur line of reasoning...

How can you talk about your present & future without your past, for your information your past has a lot to do with your present and future, hence guild your present because it has so much to with your future.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkoAnike:

How can you talk about your present & future without your past, for your information your past has a lot to do with your present and future, hence guild your present because it has so much to with your future.

i might have made mistakes in my past, got hurt and hurt others, maybe even hurt myself,but dat was den and dis is now, i will never let past mistakes or guilt ruin my future, i have a better future ahead of me, and yesterday is gone and never to be regain nomore. So listen and listen to me well, wat i did yesterday, has got nothing to do with who i am

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkoAnike:

until you learn to forgive yo past and stop dwelling in it, you will never ever be able to light a white candle for your future
Re: Guys, Are Non-virgin Ladies Unworthy Of No-sex Relationship? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2016
ronald4ever:
There should be nothing as no sex relationship. If you don't want sex stay off dating. undecided

So true

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Names Of Site For Free Adult Sex Comic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.