Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze (48751 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On May 04, 2016
You gstta be kidding me.grin

Kai! Nigerians these celebrities dey insult una o.grin
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by kingthreat(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink

Keep believing your Tiwa. She's a perfect saint, Teebillz is the evil worthless husband. Mschewwww

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by phreakabit(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
Tbillz should sue her for 100million naira. defamation of character.

He should sue her cheating Keziah ass for way even more!
Defamation of character and slander is a huge huge issue.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by eph12(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2016
englishmart:
Tee bills was correct. Tiwa na Asha.wo
TBilz wey no get work but dey ball where the money come from? Thinking of scamming robbery gigolo or maybe debt
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Stop making shyte up in ya head.

He had alcohol as well.

And since alcohol was involved, it would take at least 5 days.

We know this, how?grin
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Bamz(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
who conducted the test?

Prometric
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by May5(f): 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Is deep-freezer the mediator in this case?
Firstly he wrote an open letter to Aunty Tiwa, then he called her and ended up retracting the letter, got a call from some unknown SAN, now he has turn lab-scientist abi NDLEA.

He should give them a break already.
i taya o
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by nelronaldo(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
The truth is Nigerians are so Gullible and Tiwa knew the video will work wonders and protect her career. Tiwa only cares about her career, it was so obvious from the interview, she told lies at every single opportunity, she faked tears just to get pity from Nigerians. I never fell for that interview.. Teebillz may text positive to cocaine, who cares? He is no saint, he has his flaws and I think both parties are to blame 50-50. The should sort themselves or move ahead if they want to. We don't want to see any more fake interview..

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by eph12(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
phreakabit:

He should sue her cheating Keziah ass for way even more!
Defamation of character and slander is a huge huge issue.
He has always been after her money so won't be surprised. Just know she can also sue him too for those things he said. Don J and co can also sue him too. Chai na double wahala for dead body o. Which money he wan use pay? Broke ass niga like him.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by zikter(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
jumoke where are u? pls come n dilute this attention small. it too concentrated in one place.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Icaretoo: 8:31pm On May 04, 2016
TPAND:
We all knew Tiwa was out to slander Teeblizz's character. You could see how incoherent she was with her words. Her words didn't add up, especially when she was trying to defend her extra-marital allegations.

Just as he did she
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by eph12(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2016
nelronaldo:
The truth is Nigerians are so Gullible and Tiwa knew the video will work wonders and protect her career. Tiwa only cares about her career, it was so obvious from the interview, she told lies at every single opportunity, she faked tears just to get pity from Nigerians. I never fell for that interview.. Teebillz may text positive to cocaine, who cares? He is no saint, he has his flaws and I think both parties are to blame 50-50. The should sort themselves or move ahead if they want to. We don't want to see any more fake interview..
So when TBilz gave his own interview what did he care about? Killing Tiwa's career I guess.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by fortunechy(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
so wetin concern the old freezer diaamebo.takin panadol in sm1 sickness
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by DICKtator: 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink

Are you for real?

Next time when you want to smoke weed, document the time and date, then wait for one month or 2, go to the hospital and let them take your urine test to analyse if vyou had smoke it recently

OK?

Then you would know that what you typed here isn't totally correct!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
360metrosports:
daddyfreeze "BREAKING:
TBillz tests negative for hard drugs!

This comes from an unconfirmed source, who saw them at a lab in VI. Furthermore, an insider who chose to remain anonymous, said he tested negative to cocaine and every other hard drug.
We should continue to keep them in our prayers as we await a proper confirmation from his camp!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_WGJvRLxQ/?hl=en

Read a little mr Freeze.

http://theoakstreatment.com/drug-addiction/long-drugs-stay-system/

Everything is not about making assumptions and running off to write BREAKING
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 04, 2016
Marvellouzkk:
Are you sure? TIWA can not lie like lie Mohammed
What's that supposed to mean? You stand behind her on sexual grounds. Where is your sense of decency? Tiwa is an out-and-out liar! Teeblizz should sally fort and conquer the sea! Imagine, 'Tiwa can not tell lies.'
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by BitterTruthUass(f): 8:37pm On May 04, 2016
Nigerians need serious mental help. This thread is irrelevant and useless.

Firstly, TeeBillz isn't obliged by any government institution to produce any test result as at the time this thread was created.

Secondly, drugs in bloodstream takes a few days to clear with treatment. TeeBillz was accused days ago and you expect him to keep drugs in his system and wait for test up till now.

Are Nigerians this bored?
People just create false threads so they will make front page on Nairaland.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2016
kYjelly2:

Cocaine leaves ur system in a week MAX, weed on the other hand can take a couple of months.
We salute you, drug lord.grin
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by olsmade(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
This freeze is so dumb. Why can't he just mind his own beezwax? Who ask am?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
who conducted the test?
Are you doubting the veracity of the test? It was conducted in a reliable hard drug-detection centre. Thank goodness, he has been exonerated! Tiwa is an arrant liar!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by realnas(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2016
Oh please every expert will tell u that drugs tend to disappear into ones bloodstream after some days. Marijuana disappears after 3 days .coke I'm nt that sure
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2016
nelronaldo:
I guess when Tbillz called her names and tagged her mother a witch,it was because he loved her so much and didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Who cares that he snorts coke? Well FYI, the law cares, breaking the law is not a flaw my friend, it is a crime, just saying.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
who conducted the test?
How dare you doubt the veracity of the test? It was conducted in a reliable hard drug-detection centre. Thank goodness, he has been exonerated! Tiwa is an arrant liar!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Soso990240(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
*singing to Tiwa Savage in ice prince voice* Somebody Lied.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by mohciz69(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
so it's not everything that Tiwa said in the video is true...okay I just dey observe
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by mohciz69(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I guess when Tbillz called her names and tagged her mother a witch,it was because he loved her so much and didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Who cares that he snorts coke? Well FYI, the law cares, breaking the law is not a flaw my friend, it is a crime, just saying.

but had it been he tested positive you'll gonna believe right?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lagosrd: 8:48pm On May 04, 2016
360metrosports:
daddyfreeze "BREAKING:

This comes from an unconfirmed source, who saw them at a lab in VI. Furthermore, an insider who chose to remain anonymous, said he tested negative to cocaine and every other hard drug.
We should continue to keep them in our prayers as we await a proper confirmation from his camp!"

In as much I don't want to apportion blames on anyone. I think I will have to rebuke teebliz for all reasons.
He needed to not only be in charge of the relationship but also be in control. He left his job and started struggling for am mangers job. Hell no. A good producer is always far better than a mere manager. He should have faced his career and let the lady face hers tooo . However I think all parties involved has now learnt their lessons well maybe in ahard way." Not all that glitters is gold"
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by henrygale(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
Freeze is still bent on creating divisions amidst their fans,coz I don't c a reason y he should be broadcasting this,esp for a story that is tryna pass by. So he expects people to start calling tiwa names again with claims dat she lied or was setting d estranged husband up.
Freeze should quit acting like a kid and be a true friend he is claiming to be. Abi did u see banky w writing anything about dem while he and some oda few are really tryna help the family.
#Friendsbutfoesindisguise.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
klem93:

I hail ooo you talk like you've had enough experiences...#justsaying
grin
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by SirShymexx: 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
Techsupport:

http://theoakstreatment.com/drug-addiction/long-drugs-stay-system/

Err, I'm not really interested in the topic again cos it's stale...I just posted to educate the ignorant guy on first page. But since you don't know much as well - I'll post a link to educate you further and hopefully, "freecocoa" would also be able to learn something.

How Long Does Cocaine Stay in Your System and Urine?
Cocaine usually gets eliminated from urine in 12 hours. However, if the dose is heavy, it may take about 72 hours. After this period it is usually not detected in urine.

However, there is an exception. If a large quantity of alcohol has also been consumed with cocaine, it takes even longer to eliminate- 5 days approximately. It also leads to the formation of a metabolite called Cocaethylene.

And how long does coke metabolite benzoylecgonine stay in your system and urine?
Benzoylecgonine takes longer to get eliminated. Even if the amount of cocaine was very less, minimum time for it to get eliminated is 4-5 days.

In case of heavy use, it may take around 10 days. If you are a regular user, even if you take little amounts, elimination time is around 20 days.

Again, if alcohol is also being taken along, then around 25 days or even a month are required for complete elimination of the drug.

Taking adequate water helps in speedy elimination. On the other hand, alcohol and caffeinated drinks hold back this metabolite in the body and delay the elimination process.
http://buddymd.com/benzoylecgonine-cocaine-drug-elimination-time-and-clearance

^^^Read and digest that.

Anyway, I hope you lot would leave this guy alone to find peace. He's a victim of a miserable and cunning woman. He's not the first and won't be the last. And I hope you're learning from his experience cos you might be the next victim. We're all potential victims of miserable and cunning women. grin

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Dbisector(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
360metrosports:
daddyfreeze "BREAKING:

who is this freez na him carry this matter for head pass haha
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
Michellla:
they are just trying to redeem his image
You must attend redeem to say that. :-/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.