Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze (48785 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Soso990240(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink
ignorance at its peak. The effect of Drugs wear off, bt Lab test can dictate hard drug usage.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2016
Tinynita:
4 all we know, he may have nt taken drugs since tiwa's video xo there is a possibility that d drugs r no longer in his system... he admitted he took drugs sometime ago...xo d test may just b a coverup
Tiwa is only nailing him!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by ProdigyLoco(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2016
kannymoore:

you are wrong sir.

traces of some drugs still stay in the body system months after taking them.

besides, from Tiwa's video, everyone has already assumed that her estranged husband is a drug addict..i guess this new twist has throws some san-san into tiwa's story.
drugs like cocaine takes few hours to 2days to wear off.... while marijuana could take a month because THC is fat soluble, though excercising,hydrating the body or taking some pills could help u reduce the time it takes THC to breakdown nd leave thr body
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by freecocoa(f): 8:52pm On May 04, 2016
mohciz69:

but had it been he tested positive you'll gonna believe right?
I'm not an Idiot, if I ever feel like I need a test result to tell if he does drugs, it wouldn't be one conducted by his friends.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by SURElee(f): 8:52pm On May 04, 2016
Small small freeze don turn TbillZ social media spoke person
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
Michellla:
they are just trying to redeem his image
Tiwa is just being untruthful! Teebilzz is a responsible gentleman!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
gen2briz:
Am very sure that this tiwa and tee film go long pass JUMONG.

But sebi na unconfirmed report..... I'll wait for the confirm report tomorrow on NLD front page.
only if u dea serious like this with our government, Nigeria for don change grin
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
englishmart:
Tee bills was correct. Tiwa na Asha.wo
she dances naked on stage!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2016
klem93:

I hail ooo you talk like you've had enough experiences...#justsaying
Yes o! I go school!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2016
kannymoore:

you are wrong sir.

traces of some drugs still stay in the body system months after taking them.

besides, from Tiwa's video, everyone has already assumed that her estranged husband is a drug addict..i guess this new twist has throws some san-san into tiwa's story.
Wrong how? Did u see where I wrote depending on d half-life of d drug??

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Isaactroy(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2016
Thats very true bro
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by shehuolayinka(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2016
I have always said, after Devil, na woman.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
shey tiwa say na drug addict teebillz be? So the drug suppose de dere..

Stop saying trash!
Correct babe!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
shey tiwa say na drug addict teebillz be? So the drug suppose de dere..

Stop saying trash!
Trash! What can u do?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 04, 2016
Please get this guy the best lawyes we have in this country. This is a time for the femininists who think if you are a chief executive officer in your office then you can boss your husbands at home. These case must land in the court. MAVINS are you ready?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Stop making shyte up in ya head.

He had alcohol as well.

And since alcohol was involved, it would take at least 5 days.

Make una see me see wahala o!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 04, 2016
omogin:
Liars! Are you ndlea
How dare you doubt the veracity of the test? It was conducted in a reliable lab. My goodness, he has been exonerated! Tiwa is an arrant liar!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2016
drug no drug...tiwa was cheating even with a baby no fit close leg..chai
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by pacespot(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2016
What I can summarize from all the comments on this estranged couple issues is that, Nigerians have no iota of respect for anyone who gat no money.

The reason why people are crucifying this guy is because, he was portrayed as someone who is broke while his estranged-savage wife is rich.

Since blacks are money slaves, they tend to worship the rich no matter what they do.

When Widkid and Linda feud was the loudest, the only yardstick Nigerians were judging them was the size of their pockets. So even if Linda was at fault and Wizkid was someone like Teebillz, all the blames would have been shifted to him.

A sensible person will understand the reason behind this broken marriage between this couple. It was simply because Tiwa failed to have her man back when he needed her most. The current economic hardship in the country has snowballed into this current face-up we are having between this couple.

Though I wouldn't totally shield Teebillz from any blame. Even if your wife is the bread winner, there is a way you can manage your family to not overly reliant on her to avoid this embarrassing circumstance.

I wouldn't judge any of this couple outrightly, but from what I could decipher, I think Tiwa dumped this man all because of his financial predicament

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by totorimi: 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
This man is popular because Tiwa agreed to marry him now that she has publicly dumped him can we all have some peace from the daily disturbance about news about him. What has he done for Nigeria or who has he helped before Tiwa married him. Please let him go and kill himself if he wants since he cannot help anybody even his wife.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
Tbillz should sue her for 100million naira. defamation of character.
She'll pay very dearly for this!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2016
kingthreat:

Keep believing your Tiwa. She's a perfect saint, Teebillz is the evil worthless husband. Mschewwww
Yess she is. As long as she kicks any dude from her life for a place for me, am game with it. tongue
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
It's just like taking alcohol and expecting it to remain in your system days or weeks later.

Are people this stupid?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by gilbraltay2k(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
dats it

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
99foxxy:
my Emenado queen is right and i believe her so much.... tiwa don't worry time will heal your wounds....
Tiwa was only telling lies to tarnish his image. She's a LovePeddler!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by boofydon: 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Dumb freeze.
What is drug test ??
Cocaine don't show up in drug test.

Weed does sometimes but i smoked weed a day before my drug test at the U.S embassy and i passed, ask me how it's done.

Dumb freeze
Liar!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
nelronaldo:
The truth is Nigerians are so Gullible and Tiwa knew the video will work wonders and protect her career. Tiwa only cares about her career, it was so obvious from the interview, she told lies at every single opportunity, she faked tears just to get pity from Nigerians. I never fell for that interview.. Teebillz may text positive to cocaine, who cares? He is no saint, he has his flaws and I think both parties are to blame 50-50. The should sort themselves or move ahead if they want to. We don't want to see any more fake interview..
But u gullibly fell for d crack head when he lashed out on instagram at first abi?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Irishrena1(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
#TeamTeeBillz must think that every other human other than themselves is irredeemably so gullible as to believe a very well thought-out damage control strategy as this.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by khadaffi(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink

It is very possible to test and determine if one is a junkie or not. Remember Tiwa didn't say he took it once and stopped, she practically called him a drug addict (junkie).
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by faceyourfear: 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
greyce:
Na them sabi undecided
yes o
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2016
DICKtator:

Are you for real?

Next time when you want to smoke weed, document the time and date, then wait for one month or 2, go to the hospital and let them take your urine test to analyse if vyou had smoke it recently

OK?

Then you would know that what you typed here isn't totally correct!!!!

grin grin grin grin
DICKhead!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by SleekAboki: 9:15pm On May 04, 2016
pacespot:
What I can summarize from all the comments on this estranged couple issues is that, Nigerians have no iota of respect for anyone who gat no money.

The reason why people are crucifying this guy is because, he was portrayed as someone who is broke while his estranged-savage wife is rich.

Since blacks are money slaves, they tend to worship the rich no matter what they do.

When Widkid and Linda feud was the loudest, the only yardstick Nigerians were judging them was the size of their pockets. So even if Linda was at fault and Wizkid was someone like Teebillz, all the blames would have been shifted to him.

A sensible person will understand the reason behind this broken marriage between this couple. It was simply because Tiwa failed to have her man back when he needed her most. The current economic hardship in the country has snowballed into this current face-up we are having between this couple.

Though I wouldn't totally shield Teebillz from any blame. Even if your wife is the bread winner, there is a way you can manage your family to not overly reliant on her to avoid this embarrassing circumstance.

I wouldn't judge any of this couple outrightly, but from what I could decipher, I think Tiwa dumped this man all because of his financial predicament
Very close to the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.