Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze (48789 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by hornyman(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2016
Marvellouzkk:
Are you sure? TIWA can not lie like lie Mohammed

Trust yourself and vouch for nobody madam. I am not saying she lied or not, but trust no one.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2016
U
SirShymexx:

Err, I'm not really interested in the topic again cos it's stale...I just posted to educate the ignorant guy on first page. But since you don't know much as well - I'll post a link to educate you further and hopefully, "freecocoa" would also be able to learn something.

http://buddymd.com/benzoylecgonine-cocaine-drug-elimination-time-and-clearance

^^^Read and digest that.

Anyway, I hope you lot would leave this guy alone to find peace. He's a victim of a miserable and cunning woman. He's not the first and won't be the last. And I hope you're learning from his experience cos you might be the next victim. We're all potential victims of miserable and cunning women. grin

I'm out.
You are the ignorant oaf! We r talking about cocaine here n u r bringing alcohol into it. Did u hear tiwa say he was sniffing alcohol?? Goat!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2016
Hard times brings out the true friends, this freeze of a guy is no friend to the couple, he is that rat eating your foot and blowing you at the same time,friends like banky, peter and the likes are busy helping in their own way,freeze is just using the issue to get attention,even if it's a confirmed source, them nor use am send am message,everything about the couple should be off social media,for their own sanity and peace,yeye freeze the aproko master

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2016
Soso990240:
ignorance at its peak. The effect of Drugs wear off, bt Lab test can dictate hard drug usage.
Dumb ass #1

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by lomprico(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
khadaffi:

It is very possible to test and determine if one is a junkie or not. Remember Tiwa didn't say he took it once and stopped, she practically called him a drug addict (junkie).
You r d only one that has opposed me that made sense. #Respect.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by yinkslinks(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2016
Dem full abj na. I hear say one tea spoon goes for like 80k now. Never knew that shit is so fucking expensive. Maybe I should get salt mixed with white Peper and start selling as cocaine grin grin
klem93:

I hail ooo you talk like you've had enough experiences...#justsaying
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by wonlasewonimi: 9:27pm On May 04, 2016
Stupiid people...why did they test him for suicide attempt too?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Realist2: 9:29pm On May 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
who conducted the test?

Excellent question. For any result to be accepted ; the process must be generally free and believed to be free
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by kingthreat(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:

Yess she is. As long as she kicks any dude from her life for a place for me, am game with it. tongue

Ok goodluck. Your game better be tight and your money better be heavy
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by emilyone(f): 9:36pm On May 04, 2016
januzaj:
His friends did the test for him not NDLEA....they are just trying to save his assss from NDLEA

Wonder why they are scared, when NDLEA does not even have their time
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by yinkslinks(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2016
You ppl are misleading us ooo. You told us Tiwa gone back to work, while Teebliz prepares for rehab. Did he go for test before the rehab would commence and they discovered he was clean? Please I need you ppl to detail us and not confuse us biko. Hope to hear from you guys again soon. Thanks.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Sparkle777(f): 9:48pm On May 04, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Is deep-freezer the mediator in this case?
Firstly he wrote an open letter to Aunty Tiwa, then he called her and ended up retracting the letter, got a call from some unknown SAN, now he has turn lab-scientist abi NDLEA.

He should give them a break already.

Exactly. Afterall, dey may even reconcile sef.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by koboko69: 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink

Sorry to say. U are the dumb one here. An addict will definitely test positive!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by kYjelly2: 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
We salute you, drug lord.grin

angry
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Adminisher: 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
TPAND:
We all knew Tiwa was out to slander Teeblizz's character. You could see how incoherent she was with her words. Her words didn't add up, especially when she was trying to defend her extra-marital allegations.

Nigerian drug tests. What were the conditions of the test?.Do you know drug tests can be spoofed. Almost all drug tests are random and should be. Did they take urine or has samples.
A recreational user who is not addicted might get away and test drug free if he waits a few months before the last drug use
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by macaranta(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
Who is fooling who? There are lots of doctored reports in naija. He should continue smoking, and Tiwa should keep on f.ucking Don, Sid, 2baba, Sir. Femo and more.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nayok(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2016
It is high time for Tiwa to start to talk
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 04, 2016
If you have any friend called Tiwa, be rest assured that when you guys have a quarrel, she'll spill out all your secrets, all of them...and possibly add some salt to taste.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by eddyslim(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
Tiwa don turn to Lai mohammed the second
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by NaWetinDey(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink

Really...and with all those likes?
Anyways, drug doesnt wear off from a "drug addict." It is impossible. It's the habit that makes an addict. If she had said "he used to," it would have been a different story.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by gebest: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink
hay if u ar drug addict, u cannot stay a week without taking it talkless of a month.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by gebest: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Pranxta(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
An obviously doctored report. Post pics of the report or adonbelieveit
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink

am proud of u broda.....at least someone is thinking

I suspect dat freez guy brain don freeze.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by similialayi(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
Who him epp??
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Jimi23(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2016
Becos he tested negative at this time doesnt indicate he would have tested negative in the past. Abi?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Jimi23(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
mordtonia:
If you have any friend called Tiwa, be rest assured that when you guys have a quarrel, she'll spill out all your secrets, all of them...and possibly add some salt to taste.

If u have a friend called Tunji be rest assured when u guys have a quarrel. He'll spill out every lie possible to tarnish ur image.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Lawcurrent(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
remember that Tiwa meet with lai Mohammed early this year, who knows if they have done lies transplantation
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by benji93: 11:54pm On May 04, 2016
360metrosports:
daddyfreeze "BREAKING:
TBillz tests negative for hard drugs!

This comes from an unconfirmed source, who saw them at a lab in VI. Furthermore, an insider who chose to remain anonymous, said he tested negative to cocaine and every other hard drug.
We should continue to keep them in our prayers as we await a proper confirmation from his camp!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_WGJvRLxQ/?hl=en
He tested negative, so the world must know about it. Nawa oooo, i no know if this one na mockery or na pity
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by snochk: 11:56pm On May 04, 2016
Why publish what you are not sure of. Abi in a they take am together.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by horzart(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2016
undecided hmmm bribe tinz sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.