Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze (48802 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I guess when Tbillz called her names and tagged her mother a witch,it was because he loved her so much and didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Who cares that he snorts coke? Well FYI, the law cares, breaking the law is not a flaw my friend, it is a crime, just saying.

You don enter here?! grin grin grin grin grin

ME, ayam just passing o. Freeze is such a tool! Dude needs to stay off SM
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Undisputed88(m): 12:11am On May 05, 2016
360metrosports:
daddyfreeze "BREAKING:
TBillz tests negative for hard drugs!

This comes from an unconfirmed source, who saw them at a lab in VI. Furthermore, an insider who chose to remain anonymous, said he tested negative to cocaine and every other hard drug.
We should continue to keep them in our prayers as we await a proper confirmation from his camp!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_WGJvRLxQ/?hl=en
This Daddy Freeze or Mr Freezer or whatever moniker he uses as a name just dey Drink Panadol for HEADACHE wey no b his own oooo, hmmmm anybodi wey Sabi am tell am to dey kiaful or else When Tiwa n TBillz settle, dem go release video on YouTube, come dey yan us as FREEZE nearly destroy dia marriage!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by possibilita(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink
you are wrong ma'am even though drugs do wear off it always leave its signature on the abuser's nervous system. Especially hard drugs like cocaine it takes almost a year for such drug to wear off and when it does,trace amount of it is usually left in the nervous system.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Niceiroko: 1:03am On May 05, 2016
Ur tiwa is nt mature t get married
Marvellouzkk:
He should be taken to the lab by drug law enforcement agency not his friends. My TIWA can not lie
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by GloriaNinja(f): 1:20am On May 05, 2016
Is freeze now the drug Tester?
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by CaptPlanet(m): 1:42am On May 05, 2016
lomprico:
Dumb asses! Drugs do wear off! You dont expect to find traces of drugs months or weeks or even days(depending on the half-life of d particular drug) after taking it.
I believe my Tiwa wink

http://www.passadrugtestingforall.com/long-will-cocaine-stay-your-system-a-5.html

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by CaptPlanet(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2016
Tinynita:
4 all we know, he may have nt taken drugs since tiwa's video xo there is a possibility that d drugs r no longer in his system... he admitted he took drugs sometime ago...xo d test may just b a coverup

http://www.passadrugtestingforall.com/long-will-cocaine-stay-your-system-a-5.html
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by ritahot(f): 2:41am On May 05, 2016
klem93:

I hail ooo you talk like you've had enough experiences...#justsaying
The dude is just an overtalking over sabi. Those addictive hard drugs have a regenerative properties. That is why people become dependent on them. The test is a hormonal dependency test, not that any drug will been see inside his nostril
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Mordyb: 2:42am On May 05, 2016
kannymoore:

you are wrong sir.

traces of some drugs still stay in the body system months after taking them.

besides, from Tiwa's video, everyone has already assumed that her estranged husband is a drug addict..i guess this new twist has throws some san-san into tiwa's story.
bet they never heard of athletes that used banned substance months after usage being caught or employers asking you to pee in the cup for drug testing

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by ritahot(f): 2:45am On May 05, 2016
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink

Trying by all means to defend tiwa is ok, cox that dude is a dumb ass!. But this crap u just typed is misleading. most hard drugs are addictive in nature, so it is hormonal dependency test to ascertain if one is on hard drug not that any traces of drug will be seen inside his nostril.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by olalat(m): 4:31am On May 05, 2016
And u blv an addict can stayday off without taking his things. I suggest u check ur ass first. I only blame the guy 4 being too lazy and dependent.
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by justmenoni: 4:57am On May 05, 2016
Omo this daddyfresh Abi daddyfreeze sef get special Interest in this saga pass the people involved sef.

To the mods wey ban me, mk una continue oooo.. Seun please look into the activities of some of your mods cos I don't see any sense in banning someone for 20 years, 20 months etc if una be God nko?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by cpapa: 5:23am On May 05, 2016
Please, who made this Freeze or Hot guy a spokesperson for the family? You want a family to heal, yet you carry their matter they give public. mtschewww.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by hitz: 5:30am On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:
Hmmmm..

This Teebillions don suffer sha grin

Na him first rush go twitter dey form James Bond 007..

Moral of the story --" Nor be who first call police dey win case " cheesy

Teebillz right now grin

You understand that "negative" in a drug test means he is innocent right ?

Cos I'm pretty sure you didn't assimilate what you read well. Just rushed to post a daft comment.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by snowblaq(f): 5:37am On May 05, 2016
klem93:

I hail ooo you talk like you've had enough experiences...#justsaying
drugs wear off and eventually leave the system depending on when it was ingested, the metabolic rate of d guy's system, excretion and such....besides.....why didnt he upload a test result to authenticate his claims
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by snowblaq(f): 5:41am On May 05, 2016
Niceiroko:
Ur tiwa is nt mature t get married
and I assume u tink Teebillz is mature to get married??.....my dear maturity has nothing to do wit age or d number of kids uv got....obviously..dis guy is stil a kid in an adults body
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by ExInferis(m): 6:05am On May 05, 2016
Tiwa tested positive for don jazzy's sperm
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by walozanga(m): 6:11am On May 05, 2016
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink

Oga u high on oshogbo weed.. If he was an addict he will keep taking it and the taste will be positive
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2016
The ef up wey Billz do na e b d whole dramma wey him carry go net else I knw his not guilty of all those fallacy of Tiwa.
Tiwa is an ingrate. reasons why I wud always help 10guys before helping a single lady.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by dfrost: 6:27am On May 05, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Is deep-freezer the mediator in this case?

He should give them a break already.

The thing tire me ooo. He's the one shouting give them a break, he's still the one publishing rubbish on social media. Talk about being a friend indeed. Irànú
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by 6digitscomrade: 6:28am On May 05, 2016
u are appear to be smart but i can discredit ur comment..marijuana stays in ur system until after 21days that is if u aint cronic user i mean regular user..but if u are its embedded to ur streams..if tiwa claims he was an addict even his mere saliva would prove that..no matter how long..u can never argue dis with me cuz am sure as hell of wat am saying...
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Themandator: 6:43am On May 05, 2016
Akposkool:
This is getting interesting. Maybe Tiwa was under the influence of hard drugs when she gave that interview. Don't tell me Tiwa doesn't taste some hard drugs

Reader the comment above yours. The person behind the handle seems to have a better knowledge.

My only take, if he wasn't on drug then why why he not working and making money as a man?

NB: the lady that interviewed Tiwa in her own interview said he took money for a show and it never got to Tiwa... Is that not the conduct of a crackhead? Tj =the junkie
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by CopyLearner: 6:47am On May 05, 2016
Unconfirmed source, Daddyfreeze...... That's enough reason to disregard the story
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Themandator: 6:47am On May 05, 2016
ritahot:

Trying by all means to defend tiwa is ok, cox that dude is a dumb ass!. But this crap u just typed is misleading. most hard drugs are addictive in nature, so it is hormonal dependency test to ascertain if one is on hard drug not that any traces of drug will be seen inside his nostril.

Tiwa said he has been going in for rehabilitation. Sometimes, hospital, sometimes their Pastor.... She definitely knows where they go for the treatment... Maybe she even pays and might have receipts.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2016
Cocaine stays in your blood stream for 3 days... Weed 8 to 10 days (approximate).

So unless he did the test immediately after she accused him... the test means nothing.

So it is either he is not addicted yet and only does the occasional bump or he restrained himself a few weeks in preparation for the test.

She will not slander him to that level just because...

Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by dosh16(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2016
This Tiwa's Man looks like Johnny oh.. undecided

Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by femyomotola(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2016
englishmart:
Tee bills was correct. Tiwa na Asha.wo
Ya papa na victim I guess!
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by tiwiex(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2016
lomprico:
I believe my Tiwa wink
My brother, the news tire me sef. Some Nigerians can make shocking responses. Freeze commenting is the most shocking.is he defending the cocaine he sniffed years ago? Also, what is with TBlizz? Was that his lawyers advice? This offence should have a statute of limitation. All crimes do apart from homicide. Abeg post better news.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Stallion84(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2016
kYjelly2:

Cocaine leaves ur system in a week MAX, weed on the other hand can take a couple of months.

You are wrong sir! The residue of cocaine can be traced even in ur hair after 1year! Technology has gone that far so be informed
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Stallion84(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2016
naijaFrank:
Cocaine stays in your blood stream for 3 days... Weed 8 to 10 days (approximate).

So unless he did the test immediately after she accused him... the test means nothing.

So it is either he is not addicted yet and only does the occasional bump or he restrained himself a few weeks in preparation for the test.

She will not slander him to that level just because...

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

You are wrong sir! The residue of cocaine can be traced even in ur hair after 1year! Technology has gone that far so be informed
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Phobia1: 7:27am On May 05, 2016
Tinynita:
4 all we know, he may have nt taken drugs since tiwa's video xo there is a possibility that d drugs r no longer in his system... he admitted he took drugs sometime ago...xo d test may just b a coverup
Abeg hw many week now sincd tiwas video? cuz if dats wen he stops, d drug definitely wil stil b in his blood. Even if na trams, codein etc wey student dey take sef e go stil dey body afta a week.
Re: Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze by Phobia1: 7:28am On May 05, 2016
Michellla:
they are just trying to redeem his image
Whic of his image was dent bfor? cuz koyemi. Abi hin image go dent nd tiwas wont? yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Tonto Dike Just Won N7m In Presidential Election Bet / Bikini Photos Of Toke Makinwa At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.