Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. (1349 Views)

THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT / See Whats Happening To Me Right Now / Can U Lick D Sperms Of D One U Luv Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2016
Hello guys I come again with my evening thread grin, I greet u all my friends, I hope it went well today in ur respective work places Well at least, mine did cool

Now I want u guys to imagine this situation with ur current love, let's say ur boyfrnd or girlfriend whom u claim to love and possibly may have told u can die for, develops an heart disease which would require a transplant, his/her family members have all refused giving theirs to save the dying guy/lady (as the case may be) , but urs is suitable for him/her and there isn't time or hope elsewhere....

Would u be BOLD enough to give her ur heart and die for her to live Be sincere with ur answers please...
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by SUPERPACK: 7:49pm On May 04, 2016
j
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by iceberylin(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2016
When I say I give you my heart I don't mean Literally...

I need blood embarassed
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by hungryboy(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Hello guys I come again with my evening thread grin, I greet u all my friends, I hope it went well today in ur respective work places Well at least, mine did cool

Now I want u guys to imagine this situation with ur current love, let's say ur boyfrnd or girlfriend whom u claim to love and possibly may have told u can die for, develops an heart disease which would require a transplant, his/her family members have all refused giving theirs to save the dying guy/lady (as the case may be) , but urs is suitable for him/her and there isn't time or hope elsewhere....

Would u be BOLD enough to give her ur heart and die for her to live Be sincere with ur answers please...
oga my name no be Jesus Christ,
My reply to her will be,

'I love you so much baby,
Go and prepare a place for us on the other side, where we will meet to part no more'
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
oga my name no be Jesus Christ,
My reply to her will be,

'I love you so much baby,
Go and prepare a place for us on the other side, where we will meet to part no more'

***wiKeD*** cry
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by fkpboss: 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
NO! Yeah. You heard me right
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
Seem most romance-landers aint online.. **wrong timing
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by finalboss1(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2016
hmmm... i cnt jawe....gurls wey nor get shame
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by youngberry001(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
Uhmm lemme think am
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
Hmmm! Not even one person loves his or her partner to that extent Woooow!
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by donsteady(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
From personal experience. Love is for the moment and no one can guarantee what will happen tomorrow. So for that reason. I shall not die lol
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
youngberry001:
Uhmm lemme think am

Waiting for ur response smiley
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Akposkool(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
When I say I give you my heart I don't mean Literally...

I need blood embarassed
you need blood? Chineke vampire alert. *runs out of thread *
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 04, 2016
donsteady:
From personal experience. Love is for the moment and no one can guarantee what will happen tomorrow. So for that reason. I shall not die lol

But do u expect her to die for u if it was the other way round Or u would want her to make this same decision u making now....
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by donsteady(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

But do u expect her to die for u if it was the other way round Or u would want her to make this same decision u making now....
No I do not expect any one to die for me. I am not Jesus
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by youngberry001(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Waiting for ur response smiley
my response is hell.....(NO)

i dont trust girls nigga
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby... I know ur answer already without u giving one grin
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by halfricanadian(f): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
For my present lover yes i can i love him so so so so mch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
For my present lover yes i can i love him so so so so mch

WoooooooooooooW!!! Dats so sweet dear...
ONE QUESTION - :

Would he do same for u
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by halfricanadian(f): 9:15pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
WoooooooooooooW!!! Dats so sweet dear...
ONE QUESTION - :

Would he do same for u

He doesnt av to do same

Just cos i love doesnt mean i expect d same love bck

He can do wateva he wants
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

He doesnt av to do same

Just cos i love doesnt mean i expect d same love bck

He can do wateva he wants
*curious

But do u think he can do same for u
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by halfricanadian(f): 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
*curious

But do u think he can do same for u

Dont kno bt im sure of mysef bt for him he can answer himself
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont kno bt im sure of mysef bt for him he can answer himself
ooh.. I get it

Do enjoy the rest of the evening dear smiley
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by halfricanadian(f): 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
ooh.. I get it

Do enjoy the rest of the evening dear smiley

You too sir
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

You too sir
ooh... thanks dear smiley
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2016
De only person i can ever do something like dis for is my 2 year old niece. ONLY
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
KashyBaby... I know ur answer already without u giving one grin

Lol...I never answered it..was very sleepy earlier when I read ur thread.. grin
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Gebbson007(m): 1:37am On May 05, 2016
i donate ma hearth finish she gets better she ll n carry her 2 left legs 2 visit my grave Wif anoda guy.GOd frbid bad tin.

1 Like

Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...I never answered it..was very sleepy earlier when I read ur thread.. grin
lol yes dear.... Cos u were ON and OFF the thread yet said nothing... I know ur answer lol grin #LifesTooGoodToGiveItUpForSomeLoveShit
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 05, 2016
Of course, my love is unconditional.
But first we'll do magun so that if she ever dates any other man or as much as collects #10 from him, she'll be struck with leprosy instantly. I'll literally die a happy man grin
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by halfricanadian(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
DragonReborn:
Of course, my love is unconditional.
But first we'll do magun so that if she ever dates any other man or as much as collects #10 from him, she'll be struck with leprosy instantly. I'll literally die a happy man grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

My God
Re: Can U Die For The One U Love? Yeah! U Heard Me Right. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
My God
Yes darlin' yer God tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) / Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. / Another L*sbian Video Out!!!! See The Unizik Seven Man Gang Releasing Miss Anamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.