Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? (2190 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
Women, will you prefer to marry a man younger than you or remain single? I know ideally, a man should be older than his wife but in a case where its not working as expected, will you settle with a man younger than you?
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by grad2012(f): 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
Well I don't think there's anything wrong with that,as long as there's love and respect between both.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
It's absurd. The age should be the same or slightly above not below. It's weird and what's with this

'.... Or remain single' phrase that you guys always spew?

like spinsterhood is some kind of death sentence or disease. Marriage is optional

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2016
grad2012:
Nothing wrong with that,the most important thing is the love.
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by TPAND(f): 10:54pm On May 04, 2016
Ain't nothing wrong
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
I bet that most women will only stoop that low only if they feel age is not on their side
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by AfricanApple(f): 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:
It's absurd. The age should be the same or slightly above not below. It's weird and what's with this

like spinsterhood is some kind of death sentence or disease. Marriage is optional
its not a death sentence, yeah! but no woman would wany to be a spinster for life especially one without a child
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by kirchofff(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
Abeg who get risla here.......I wan use am mole

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
its not a death sentence, yeah! but no woman would wany to be a spinster for life especially one without a child

Really? No Nigerian woman I guess. Because I don't see anything special about a child. What is a child going to do for you? That is special?

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by wordbank(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

Really? No Nigerian woman I guess. Because I don't see anything special about a child. What is a child going to do for you? That is special?
If ur mama bn reason like ds nko?

2 Likes

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by AfricanApple(f): 11:43pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

okay o, madam oyinbo. I won't even answer because every woman knows the answer to that. I wish you good luck on your spinsterhood smiley

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Obinovictor(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

Then same thing you have done, is doing and will do for your mother. If only your mum thought about it this way, you won't be on Nairaland today

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 11:46pm On May 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
okay o, madam oyinbo. I won't even answer because every woman knows the answer to that. I wish you good luck on your spinsterhood smiley

I'm married. You see you guys should think outside the box. It helps alot.

Someone supporting wearing of hijab is not necessarily a Muslim same way a person saying marriage is optional is not necessarily single. #ThinkBetter

2 Likes

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2016
Obinovictor:

Then same thing you have done, is doing and will do for your mother. If only your mum thought about it this way, you won't be on Nairaland today

You know I didn't ask my mother to give birth to me so be mature and leave my mother out of this.

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:

I'm married. You see you guys should think outside the box. It helps alot.

Someone supporting wearing of hijab is not necessarily a Muslim same way a person saying marriage is optional is not necessarily single. #ThinkBetter
You are not talking like somebody who is enjoying your marriage, my apologies please if my comment sounds deregatory. My point is marriage is suppose to be blissful & everyone (man & woman) would like to be in it. For somebody to sound like you are doing sends a negative signal about your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2016
foxgiovani:
You are not talking like somebody who is enjoying your marriage, my apologies please if my comment sounds deregatory. My point is marriage is suppose to be blissful & everyone (man & woman) would like to be in it. For somebody to sound like you are doing sends a negative signal about your marriage.

That's your opinion. You are entitled to it.

Marriage is optional. Premarital sex is fun and bliss that doesn't mean everyone must indulge in it. Clubbing is fun and bliss that doesn't mean everyone must visit clubs same way marriage is fun and bliss but that doesn't mean everyone must be married. Again #ThinkBetter

Besides my marriage is really cool. You don't get to talk about it. It's non of your business

2 Likes

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:

That's your opinion. You are entitled to it.

Marriage is optional. Premarital sex is fun and bliss that doesn't mean everyone must indulge in it. Clubbing is fun and bliss that doesn't mean everyone must visit clubs same way marriage is fun and bliss but that doesn't mean everyone must be married. Again #ThinkBetter

Besides my marriage is really cool. You don't get to talk about it. It's non of your business
Nodding my head.
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by BoiledHead(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
foxgiovani:
Nodding my head.

Be nodding your head like agama lizard. What concerns you or her post with her marital life? that you would say she is not enjoying it. How e take concern you sef. Una go leave topic dey comment on person personal life. This is what whogosca.m was complaining about to Seu.n

2 Likes

Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:

And what point are you trying to make @emboldened?
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
And what point are you trying to make @emboldened?

Marriage is not compulsory. No one would die because he/she is single so stop making single people feel worthless! Thats my point. If you read well, you'd see it right below the emboldened
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:

Marriage is not compulsory. No one would die because he/she is single so stop making single people feel worthless! Thats my point. If you read well, you'd see it right below the emboldened
And where did the op make it look like one would die if he/she is single or make single people feel worthless? How was he supposed to put it considering the topic he brought up?

All in the name of I must talk. Mtcheew
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by willanderson: 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
in my opinion its wrong for ladies to settle for a man with lesser age cuz most times the lady has more control over the guy in the relationship. Vinshu is right; better single that going into a relationship you know wont last.
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 6:09pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
And where did the op make it look like one would die if he/she is single or make single people feel worthless? How was he supposed to put it considering the topic he brought up?

All in the name of I must talk. Mtcheew

I get it. You just needed to make a comment and probably obtain my attention. Yeah you got it. Congrats
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
For me 2 years is enough. Bt a friend of mine is 5 years older dan her fiance, who has already paid bride price for her. So u see, sometimes age is nothing bt a number
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
Vinshu:

I get it. You just needed to make a comment and probably obtain my attention. Yeah you got it. Congrats

Stop trying too hard to appear smart. You goofed! Accept it and move on if your pride will allow you.
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Vinshu(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
Stop trying too hard to appear smart. You goofed! Accept it and move on if your pride will allow you.

Stop trying too hard to keep my attention.
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Ogbobesinachi(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
And the beat goes on
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
willanderson:
in my opinion its wrong for ladies to settle for a man with lesser age cuz most times the lady has more control over the guy in the relationship. Vinshu is right; better single that going into a relationship you know wont last.
Yea, you are on point!
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Emimoney(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2016
Get the sh¡t outa here
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by Mide6(m): 1:24am On May 06, 2016
foxgiovani:
I bet that most women will only stoop that low only if they feel age is not on their side
There is no stooping low kakan... why repeat what doesn't work for u... when u are yet to try something else.. plus i think age shudnt matter only when it becomes outrageous
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by alobright17(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2016
Vinshu:

if your parent thought that way I don't think you will be here talking trash
Re: Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? by foxgiovani(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2016
Mide6:

There is no stooping low kakan... why repeat what doesn't work for u... when u are yet to try something else.. plus i think age shudnt matter only when it becomes outrageous
Why when it becomes outrageous? Anybody can go ahead & do what he/she likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Date Singles, Divorcees And Widows In Nigeria / Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? / What Are Your Struggles Right Now??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.