Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) (7098 Views)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by opeaceo: 12:08pm On May 05, 2016
This thing has opened another thread, some people obviously missed their potty training.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by anthoniosp(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
Smh....

This is a thread of an immature mind ... grow up & make a sensible thread...

a girl that opens a thread for man city vs man u..is a girl a man should marry..(Albert Einstein 2002)
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by anthoniosp(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2016
PureWays:
So, what do you want them to do?
what else..work out na..even if its jogging and situps
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
this write up is totally appalling and a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by hardcorevin(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2016
BoiledHead:

Which coffee? Abi green tea wey una dey use get flat stomach. Rubbish.

hahhahahahahahahahahaha....this guy dey vex ooooo..u follow for people wey dem attack for Enugu..
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by hardcorevin(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2016
Haryohdeji:
forget aboy that... See my fiancee get big stomach, big yarnsh... Yet she make me happy, trustable and sexy.

let see ur reaction when she talks about Marriage!!!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
KingRex1:
I dunno bout most of the trashy stuffs u said.. All i know is that its a VERY BIG TURN OFF for me. No matter how hipsy or breasted she is, the big belly ruins evrythin.
embarassed sad angry

I did not just see this embarassed
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Haryohdeji(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2016
hardcorevin:

let see ur reaction when she talks about Marriage!!!!!
okay we are even planning about marriage soon
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
Dojupyo:

Sis Cheezy puff puff, why you dey use diff and babyish color write? I also find it hard to grasp what you're saying sis puff puff
°•I hope he dey fall in love with a big girl wella
...make he no bash them again na grin
...... grin I'm practicin' my pidgin on you
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
embarassed sad angry

I did not just see this embarassed
warappen? Big tummy is only allowed afta childbirth o
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I hope he dey fall in love with a big girl wella
...make he no bash them again na grin
...... grin I'm practicin' my pidgin on you
Lol nice one. You dey try
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol nice one. You dey try
grin.......What'sup Rex?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.......What'sup Rex?
I dey o. How ur end? U enta jst ghostmode #learnpidgin
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2016
KingRex1:
warappen? Big tummy is only allowed afta childbirth o
Not allowed self afta birth. I gats to look very hot even afta 11kids oooo just for Don Jazzy cheesy. Don't want any big ass nd flat tummy girl to snatch my husby.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
KingRex1:
I dey o. How ur end? U enta jst ghostmode #learnpidgin
°•You just seen I'm workin' on it cheesy
°°•°
....I've been here,just at different times°
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Dannidom(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah that's the right word for ur thread "rubbish"...u will juz come here either to wail like a boy who lost a pot of his egusi soup or make such rubbish thread...

you can as well dash him the coffee cup so that he can hold the saliva from his smelly dripping mouth
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•You just seen I'm workin' on it cheesy
°°•°
....I've been here,just at different times°
Lol yh it got me smilin.

Long i saw the Queen, this 'king puff puff' is all strange to me
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
Not allowed self afta birth. I gats to look very hot even afta 11kids oooo just for Don Jazzy cheesy. Don't want any big ass nd flat tummy girl to snatch my husby.
Haha! I jus dey laff you in tongues
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2016
He actually created an interesting topic but his write up spoiled everything
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I pray you fall deep an hard in love with a plump woman
°•I pray she's so good she has you coming back here writing love notes to big women
...Making repentance fer yer wronging of them
i'm beginning to love this girl... baby so nice
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
Malayy:
i'm beginning to love this girl... baby so nice
tongue tongue tongue
.......°I just done stuck my tongue out at you,you still think I'm nice?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 1:00am On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol yh it got me smilin.

Long i saw the Queen, this 'king puff puff' is all strange to me
°•No grin You just don't care for this tittle.
.....to bad tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by IamQuins: 1:31am On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

At least a truck has a value in the market..what about u? I dare u even barely eat...so u better sit down boo & don't ruin my coffee...

BoiledHead:

Which coffee? Abi green tea wey una dey use get flat stomach. Rubbish.

Omo see finishing... Dat green tea part pain her die buh abeg who fake life coffee drinker don epp
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•No grin You just don't care for this tittle.
.....to bad tongue
Lol, the moniker just taya me.. Bt i care o.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol, the moniker just taya me.. Bt i care o.
°Oh,yes! grin
...Yer "king" I'd forgotten that tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue tongue tongue
lol.. but your english sha. it's turning my eyes
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue tongue tongue
your english sha. it's turning my eyes
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
lol.. but your english sha. it's turning my eyes
Why
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Why
ta, that.. is that how you speak?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
ta, that.. is that how you speak?
°•yes
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•yes
american english..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.