Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After (45849 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2016
focus7:
Ode, he was there for five years and did not remember Yaradua for a year but was busy looting our treasury and romancing Madueke. It is now he want to remember him to score some sympathy and relevance before his mumu followers, corrupt man, this won't stop your probe and you will definitely end up in jail.
Sharrap if u have nothing meaningful to say angry

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by odomanis: 8:58am On May 05, 2016
focus7:
Ode, he was there for five years and did not remember Yaradua for a year but was busy looting our treasury and romancing Madueke. It is now he want to remember him to score some sympathy and relevance before his mumu followers, corrupt man, this won't stop your probe and you will definitely end up in jail.

Try am naa !

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by OLADD: 9:01am On May 05, 2016
Pavarottii:
Na only better things dis man dey always write. I av never seen any hate or war speech from this man; is always a speech of love, peace and hope.

God give me dis kind of heart IJN.

God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.

God bless you and your family too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Egabs(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
bcomputer101:
May his soul rest in peace.

#if not for the health of Late President Umar Yar'adua, Nigeria won't have produce the world most corrupt president like Jonathan.
And we av a saint ruling us nw I pity pple like u same pple like u re the reason we av this clusless govt in power who want to creat job wth masqurede n av also created jobs through black market wth fuel scarcity fr close to 5 month if nt more than

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by eodavids(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
bros12345:
Indeed, the world is a stage. It doesn't matter how long, you'll never remain in the stage all day. It's turn by turn. Yaradua Was a good man just like GEJ. May he continue to rest.

Buhari, make wise use of this great opportunity that you have. One day you'll be gone off the stage. May we remember you as a great leader and not not one who wasted his second chance.

I like you post.

Its devoide of nonsense, you have said it right.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by holywota: 9:06am On May 05, 2016
the gentle president,bwt al jannah firdaus,where is that, is dat de place those virgins live?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by stzy(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2016
focus7:
how did u wake up 2day sef... Am sorry buh. U need 2 go back 2 sleep...2day isn't 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by BabaO2: 9:10am On May 05, 2016
This man is always an ediot, very arrogant and complex, some poor thinkers will say he's humble but not knowing it is because he's always devoid of ideas that always makes him forlorn. Why is so difficult for him to accept the late president as his former boss in the trash he just posted?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by wwwkaycom(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
focus7:
you think say they called him ineffectual buffoon for fun?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by eodavids(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
focus7:

[color=#990000][/color]
You can convert from this senselessness you are into right now. Why so much hate?

Hatred is like a fire, IT BURNS THE HEART OF THE HATER AND NOT THE HATED.

Be wise my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by wwwkaycom(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2016
BabaO2:
This man is always an ediot, very arrogant and complex, some poor thinkers will say he's humble but not knowing it is because he's always devoid of ideas that always makes him forlorn. Why is so difficult for him to accept the late president as his former boss in the trash he just posted?
GEJ is indeed an ineffectual buffoon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by eodavids(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2016
holywota:
the gentle president,bwt al jannah firdaus,where is that, is dat de place those virgins live?
[color=#770077][/color]

What virgins pls?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:13am On May 05, 2016
Your post would have made a lot of sense except for this rubbish.
bcomputer101:

#if not for the health of Late President Umar Yar'adua, Nigeria won't have produce the world most corrupt president like Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by onunwa21(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2016
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by holywota: 9:19am On May 05, 2016
eodavids:
[color=#770077][/color]

What virgins pls?
channel ur question to the right source man,goggle still exists.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Splinz(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2016
Ebukaokeke5:
Dis days ur body wud b joining him where he is.U aint escaping judgement mr .GEJ

Do you know if your own judgement has already been passed, and you'll go before him? Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Johnsinia(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2016
GambaOsaka:

Abeg, What's the meaning of these?

With the level of outrageous stealing of Government funds under GEJ, you still have the audacity to post such useless, deceitful and selfish document here.
Are you in this country at all?
Do you even listen to the news or at least browse the internet for news on Nigeria?
Abeg....... no make we vex for you o.

To the original post jare......
GEJ is a good man with good intentions, but he was a VERY VERY VERY WEAK President, infact the weakest, spineless and cowardice President we ever had in this country. He would have performed excellently as a minister.
Anyway sha....."STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION OOO"
Which news? The news fed to the public by the lies and propangada APC or the one fed to you from heaven. Look here, I ve been a victim of false allegation for years and its hurts to the spine that it can even make one commit suicide. And I ve learnt to obsereve issues critically b4 condeming not to be decieved. Most allegation against GEJ are all false just to grab power. Just pray you are not accussed wrongly in life just for the wicked ones to get you out of the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by nkemjacob2(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2016
bcomputer101:

u re immature in dis ur statement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Yhemit(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2016
RIP..... my best president

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by AMI3(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2016
If GEJ was to be a kind of person that kills anybody that come across his way people could have hail him to be a hard man.

That evil things keep dominating the world because because every body want to be hard and to kill at every given opportunity of provocation.

How will the world be a better place.

I love you GEJ i know you did not have the experience even the person that has or had the experience is still wobbling, fumbling and tumbling. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by mayenmi: 9:40am On May 05, 2016
But wait a minute if today is the sixth memorial of the former president,why do people often said that GEJ spent six years as at (29/05/15) in goverment as a president? Nna waoh!!!!
WildChild00:

A loving and peaceful man, and also good heart!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by NaijaCuzin: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

^^ As you can see, Nigeria ranked better in anti corruption under GEJ than under the dullard, witch hunting isn't fighting corruption.
Boda,ur pics state that the article was written on 04,Dec,2014
who is now the dullard between our president and you .SMH
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by onatisi(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2016
Gej is getting more and more popular everyday with his message of hope,peace and love unlike the man in this picture

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
Boda,ur pics state that the article was written on 04,Dec,2014 who is now the dullard between our president and you .SMH
Jonathan was the president then, remember?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by GambaOsaka: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
Johnsinia:

Which news? The news fed to the public by the lies and propangada APC or the one fed to you from heaven. Look here, I ve been a victim of false allegation for years and its hurts to the spine that it can even make one commit suicide. And I ve learnt to obsereve issues critically b4 condeming not to be decieved. Most allegation against GEJ are all false just to grab power. Just pray you are not accussed wrongly in life just for the wicked ones to get you out of the way.

Statements like this make me wonder and ask; IS THEIR HOPE FOR NIGERIA?

My Cameroonian French teacher, who has lived in Abuja for over five years, always say, "The MAJOR stumbling block that is holding Nigeria from becoming Africa's number one, is SENTIMENTS in form of Tribalism, Political party and Religious inclinations". Although he is not Nigerian, i could always see the hidden tears behind his smiling face anytime he hear Nigerian youths talking about leaving this country.

Chief..... These your claims of lies and propaganda is ridiculous, infact i'm short of words in describing how clearly your statement is driving me crazy... So you honestly believe that the billions of dollars we hear of in the news everyday from Dansuki, NIMASA, Dieziani, PENCOM etc are lies?
HABA............. Fear God oooooo, Fear God oooooo. There is God ooooo.
Even when some of the suspects are returning part of the stolen funds, and the numerous evidences we've seen.

It's obvious that you are an Enemy of this country if you claim lies and propaganda.
Abeg rethink am well o. Just because you don't like Buhari doesn't mean you should not say the truth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by delightf(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2016
bcomputer101:

oneday it ll be ur turn,it may nt be president nd u ll sit to hear wat pple may say about you,apperciate his little effort what has ur baba done since last year may,no fuel nolight. Everyting is xpensive in d market when jona was in dolar was 170 something so don't speak much on pple rather apperciate God 4 that chance he may nt be a good leader but God choose him then,tobe..................remember you re useing 1fingure to point @ him but 4other fig,is pointing @ you speak life everyday @list he has gone wat has d presnt leader done so far so speak like a christain when there is casting down there ll be lifting up,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by hornyman(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
Chuksemi:
Remembering the dead. An unecessary act.

Its not an unnecessary act. I am not GEJ fan but truth be told at all times, I commend GEJ for this singular act. Must you guys always comment when you lack reasonable stuff to write about? Don't be an attention seeker friend.

My question is, why is it that all GEJ bosses dey die ooo?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by OgeneUkwenu(f): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
GEJ is a man after God's heart. May God continue to bless him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by bigtt76(f): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
Look at this man! Under Yar'adua ...Niger Delta issue was resolved amicably ....and without chopping money! Under GEJ it was different, he didn't resolve BH issue instead he and co chopped the money join grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by macaranta(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2016
One of my favorite presidents @M yaradua ...continue to rest in peace sire.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by NaijaCuzin: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Jonathan was the president then, remember?
I know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Johnsinia(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2016
GambaOsaka:

Statements like this make me wonder and ask; IS THEIR HOPE FOR NIGERIA?

My Cameroonian French teacher, who has lived in Abuja for over five years, always say, "The MAJOR stumbling block that is holding Nigeria from becoming Africa's number one, is SENTIMENTS in form of Tribalism, Political party and Religious inclinations". Although he is not Nigerian, i could always see the hidden tears behind his smiling face anytime he hear Nigerian youths talking about leaving this country.

Chief..... These your claims of lies and propaganda is ridiculous, infact i'm short of words in describing how clearly your statement is driving me crazy... So you honestly believe that the billions of dollars we hear of in the news everyday from Dansuki, NIMASA, Dieziani, PENCOM etc are lies?
HABA............. Fear God oooooo, Fear God oooooo. There is God ooooo.
Even when some of the suspects are returning part of the stolen funds, and the numerous evidences we've seen.

It's obvious that you are an Enemy of this country if you claim lies and propaganda.
Abeg rethink am well o. Just because you don't like Buhari doesn't mean you should not say the truth.
I just told you the truth but you can choose to believe lies and propangadas. But be rest assured that ur enemies will subject u to zero level using lies and propangadas. Ppl returning money? Where is the money? Wat s holding the money returnees frm going to jail? Like I said u will be hurted by wat u believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.