Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After (45852 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by berrystunn(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2016
bcomputer101:
May his soul rest in peace.

#if not for the health of Late President Umar Yar'adua, Nigeria won't have produce the world most corrupt president like Jonathan.

Usu...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by GambaOsaka: 10:16am On May 05, 2016
Johnsinia:

I just told you the truth but you can choose to believe lies and propangadas. But be rest assured that ur enemies will subject u to zero level using lies and propangadas. Ppl returning money? Where is the money? Wat s holding the money returnees frm going to jail? Like I said u will be hurted by wat u believe

I rest my case, It's obvious to me that you are deluded by your affinity to GEJ or perhaps by your hatred for Buhari. And for the bolded, i hope you didn't mean it, but if you do i will advise you to promptly delete or modify it because no one wishes me evil and goes away without picking it up by himself.

Cheers mate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Chuksemi(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2016
hornyman:

Its not an unnecessary act. I am not GEJ fan but truth be told at all times, I commend GEJ for this singular act. Must you guys always comment when you lack reasonable stuff to write about? Don't be an attention seeker friend.

My question is, why is it that all GEJ bosses dey die ooo?

What good has the remembrance done? A dead person is a dead person. Remembering them won't profit the living, so of what use is it? People are commending him as if the remembrance has increased our depleted foreign reserve.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Johnsinia(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2016
GambaOsaka:

I rest my case, It's obvious to me that you are deluded by your affinity to GEJ or perhaps by your hatred for Buhari. And for the bolded, i hope you didn't mean it, but if you do i will advise you to promptly delete or modify it because no one wishes me evil and goes away without picking it up by himself.

Cheers mate
Am nt wishing you evil bro. Have no fear. Am only trying to warn u nt to be part of those who raise false accussations just to tarnish someone image, even the bible in its TEN commandment said "thou shall nt bear false witness against thy neigbour". U see God hate false accusations. If truely GEJ adminitration is corrupt, we ve laws in our land, why ve those who claims to be fighting corruptions nt prosecuted any? The reason is bc they wnt to just tarnish their image and gain applause frm the masses

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by hornyman(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2016
Chuksemi:

What good has the remembrance done? A dead person is a dead person. Remembering them won't profit the living, so of what use is it? People are commending him as if the remembrance has increased our depleted foreign reserve.

I know how you feel, but I still feel the act by GEJ was necessary. Its like you saying its of no use for the people of South Africa not to remember Mandela for the good he has done for the SA people and for all the sacrifices he has made to free his people from Apartheid. Its like you telling the America people not to remember Martin Lurther King and many in their struggle and history. Listen, why it is so necessary is this, it helps build the society, it helps build a well cultured institutions and environment directly or indirectly. Not just to help boost the economy of our foreign reserve. For example, when you recognise the good work of the dead, it helps the living live a good life and shape their future along with a well cultured lifestyle, and also help shape their thinking.

For instance when someone dies for a good course and his legacy lives forever the rest of the living souls that are corrupt will want to drop their bad deeds so that when they die eventually too they won't be known for negative stuff.

I don't know which religion you belong to. But I am assuming you are Christian or Muslim, whichever you belong to. I guess you listen to sermon of these two great religions. They mostly make reference to dead people in the Holy Bible or Holy Quran. But according to Christians for example they mostly make reference to a lot of dead people in the Holy Bible and this tend to help the living Christian sinners change when they know the consequences of their present bad actions, especially when they know that hell and Heaven are real. So I hope you see why its necessary to praise even the dead not just the living. See things in all perspectives. So GEJ is right on this ones.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Nobody: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
I think we will remember buhari as the president who wasted 4 years in office blaming the past government :/
bros12345:
Indeed, the world is a stage. It doesn't matter how long, you'll never remain in the stage all day. It's turn by turn. Yaradua Was a good man just like GEJ. May he continue to rest.

Buhari, make wise use of this great opportunity that you have. One day you'll be gone off the stage. May we remember you as a great leader and not not one who wasted his second chance.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by merigold(f): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
greatness22:
GEJ is just the definition of "humility"
God bless you sir.
Rest well Yar' adua.

Meanwhile, buhari and his zombies are on their way to the airport.

Again? so PMB nor jst fit stay 1 place by d way i hope he went wit d budget

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by merigold(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
focus7:
Ode, he was there for five years and did not remember Yaradua for a year but was busy looting our treasury and romancing Madueke. It is now he want to remember him to score some sympathy and relevance before his mumu followers, corrupt man, this won't stop your probe and you will definitely end up in jail.

Next time research b4 u comment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Chuksemi(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
hornyman:

I know how you feel, but I still feel the act by GEJ was necessary. Its like you saying its of no use for the people of South Africa not to remember Mandela for the good he has done for the SA people and for all the sacrifices he has made to free his people from Apartheid. Its like you telling the America people not to remember Martin Lurther King and many in their struggle and history. Listen, why it is so necessary is this, it helps build the society, it helps build a well cultured institutions and environment directly or indirectly. Not just to help boost the economy of our foreign reserve. For example, when you recognise the good work of the dead, it helps the living live a good life and shape their future along with a well cultured lifestyle, and also help shape their thinking.

For instance when someone dies for a good course and his legacy lives forever the rest of the living souls that are corrupt will want to drop their bad deeds so that when they die eventually too they won't be known for negative stuff.

I don't know which religion you belong to. But I am assuming you are Christian or Muslim, whichever you belong to. I guess you listen to sermon of these two great religions. They mostly make reference to dead people in the Holy Bible or Holy Quran. But according to Christians for example they mostly make reference to a lot of dead people in the Holy Bible and this tend to help the living Christian sinners change when they know the consequences of their present bad actions, especially when they know that hell and Heaven are real. So I hope you see why its necessary to praise even the dead not just the living. See things in all perspectives. So GEJ is right on this ones.

Lol, you've gone all deep and philosophical on mme though. I see your point though. Your examples are used for points of reference. Not just for the sake of remembrance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by HopeAlive14(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2016
RIP President Umaru Musa Yar'adua.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by hormotoshor(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2016
One of the great leaders Nigeria ever had. RIP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by oyagift(f): 11:42am On May 05, 2016
bcomputer101:

#if not for the health of Late President Umar Yar'adua, Nigeria won't have produce the world most corrupt president like Jonathan.

Nigeria was corrupt under GEJ but we were living fine. We had fuel. We had light, Dollar was 140. Gej was not a tourist, Things were cheap and affordable, we moved from top 2 to top 40 in corruption...
Mehn, I prefer GEJ and his corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by qleap2all(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2016
But Dr. You didn't uphold the prudence tendency of Late Yardua . I appreciates your courage and those sycophants around you makes you to be devalued
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by beejay4all(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2016
The goods ones don't last the best president we've had. May the soul of Umaru Musa Yar'Adua continue to rest in peace. Ameen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by greatness22(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2016
merigold:

Again? so PMB nor jst fit stay 1 place by d way i hope he went wit d budget
Wanted to ask the king of zombies, but his wife told me he travelled.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by greatness22(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2016
oyagift:

Nigeria was corrupt under GEJ but we were living fine. We had fuel. We had light, Dollar was 140. Gej was not a tourist, Things were cheap and affordable, we moved from top 2 to top 40 in corruption...
Mehn, I prefer GEJ and his corruption
Brilliant reply. Now, you deserve a kiss.

Oya take kiss

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by dwen: 12:25pm On May 05, 2016
focus7:
Ode, he was there for five years and did not remember Yaradua for a year but was busy looting our treasury and romancing Madueke. It is now he want to remember him to score some sympathy and relevance before his mumu followers, corrupt man, this won't stop your probe and you will definitely end up in jail.
it is very obvious that you inherited this goat brain from your father, because you sound as stupid as Him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by chinsmama: 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
dwen:
it[s][/s] is very obvious that you inherited this goat brain from your father, because you sound as stupid as Him.
you don't have to insult anyone if GEJ issue is so painful you relocate to another planet. Haba !!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by JacksonD7: 2:03pm On May 05, 2016
R.I.P Yar Adua we still remember your good deeds.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by datigbogirl: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
Pavarottii:
Na only better things dis man dey always write. I av never seen any hate or war speech from this man; is always a speech of love, peace and hope.

God give me dis kind of heart IJN.

God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh..... Islam has no love but is all about hate & vengeance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by bejeria101(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

^^ As you can see, Nigeria ranked better in anti corruption under GEJ than under the dullard, witch hunting isn't fighting corruption.

Vote Mimzy for 'Miss Nairaland' smiley

I just wonder wetin the mumu dey write,if you have any proof,go and carry gej he is human like everybody else. This your last cowbender govt naim corruption no dey?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 05, 2016
bcomputer101:

see mumu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by Allioluwasegun(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
See how time flies,Yaradua is looking at us now begging us to restitute our way,May it never be too late for us Amen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by butanep(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
jazinogold:

Bros u dy support ABC abi APC dat year o!!!

I support whoever is making progress. I am not a member of any political party. I am a political crusader. I support good governance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by nortcentrallord(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2016
texazzpete:

I'm not sure what else you expected. When Yar'Adua was alive, GEJ was his deputy. What other picture could he have posted of both of them?

Given that a huge chunk of GEJ haters are victims of Boko Haram, thanks to his negligence, it's safe to say they never had peace before your useless 'prayer'.

How market?

'v you blamed GEJ today?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After by texazzpete(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
nortcentrallord:

How market?

'v you blamed GEJ today?

No need to ask. I blame him everyday. Him and every single bad or mediocre leader we've had in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.